Yo Sup Forums my new GF just took a picture of my cock and sent it to her friend...

Yo Sup Forums my new GF just took a picture of my cock and sent it to her friend. Apparently her ex (she lost her V to him and hasnt fucked anyone but him before me) had a microcock and she thought that was normal.
So basically she thinks my knob is an absolute monster, its 7".

Is this normal for chicks?
Should i be worried?
I feel like she wiuld be pissed if i sent my friends a pic of her puss.
Her friend just replied "hah damn, what a massive upgrade girl" with the eggplant thing.
Wot do?
>pic unrelated

Cool story, bro.

proof of both penis and message or be forever deemed a lying fucking cunt

U mad bro?

depends on if you'll deliver or not

snatch the phone and secretly send the pic to everyone in her phone list , siblings , colleagues , parents, grandparents , say her phone was hacked because of the cloud or some shit like that

But why would i do that?

Protip: i wont.
GF isnt here right now so cant post message and im dont have a boner, and getting one just to take a pic and send it to a guy over Sup Forums seems really fucking gay

for the lulz faggot

Chekem. That doesnt seem like a fun idea at all

Well.....she wanted to show her friend what a real dick looks like , show them both

faggot liar confirmed, go back to sucking your brothers asshole

no girl would say massive upgrade, OP is virgin.

/Thread

Get your tiny little 3" clit out of here

Take a picture of her nude and send it to her dad. Tell her it's because he took your v-card and you want to show him that not all girls have a penis.

do you have troubles standing up for yourself in uncomfortable positions or are you just tryna brag on the internet anonymously to strangers?

Just bragging mainly.
I know that most people here have tiny 4" or less dicks and they get triggered.

As seen above

/thread

im 8x6 g i was legit just wonderin

Hey there fellow big dicked user, wanna help me laugh at guys who cant please a woman?

She sent your nudes out so its only fair you post her nudes here.

Her pussy is too perfect to share with this inbred bunch sorry anons.

So in other words you're a liar and a virgin.
Abandon thread.

Mate, we know you have no dick since you won't post, so go back to your crusty ass body pillow

Kek, OP is trying so hard to now blow cover, when we know OP is neckbeard fag

Sure you do nigger

This actuly hapend to me in real life. Now she is back with him. I have 2× bigger cock than him.

What a sad, sad human being you are, I can almost Imagine your fat virgin ass sitting at home typing this out.

fake, also 7' is small

Okay nigger.
Im in prime physical shape. Are you?

I think youre on the wrong website.. Might i suggest gaiaonline?

Sounds fake as fuck but if it’s legit you should feel flattered

At the very least you have the personality of a completely autistic social unaware sperg.

Is that why i have big cock, fuck a hot chick way out of your league, have a six pack, can bench over 100kg, squat over 200kg and can high kick up to 6'5.
Weeeew lad you have a lot to leaarn

make your gf send you the pic she took, make sure she knows you need it so you can post it on Sup Forums, because some user demands it, and you will be eternally known as a fag if you do not deliver.

Keep going, this is amusing

But in reality though you're fat and attractive though, is it not cringey typing that out or do you treat it as your fantasy I'm curious?

lol 220 lbs, do you even lift faggot

>i have huge dick
>won’t post it tho
Why lie on the internet fucking faglord? Go choke on a fat cock that you fantasize so much about

>having a toned and athletic build Wormit with the dexterity and flexibility to high kick
>benching 100kg and squating 200kg
Anyone who isn't a fat out of shape like you would know that's basically impossible you spergy cunt

kek

topkek fuck

>trying this hard

Hahahahaha so many beta losers in here.

I bet yu cunts cant even hold and armbar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LOSERS

ha ha faggot
true dubs nigger!

with a 7" length,

You are longer than 98.63% of guys

In a room of 1000 guys only 14 would be longer than you

90% of guys will be between 0.39" and 2.65" shorter than you

so yeah, that qualifies as monster.

sage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keep it coming OP you sperg

Its not though tbh, ive always though it was average at best

Just show us your fucking cock already, dude.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAA

public service announcement.
OP here. You have all fallen victim to the latest bait thread.
All of you are newfags and should probably lurk moar.
OP out.

No mate we are just laughing at what a sperg you are

everything on this fucking board is fake and gay by default you dumb cunt. we know its bait

tbh OP she still loves him deep down or she wouldn't even think about it lol

it's either actually 7" thus placing you in the top 1.5%, or you're mistaken/lying about the length

ITT: idiots who got rick rolled by the most obvious bait thread ever made