youtube.com/watch?v=rOW2F0h-OOw
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500#searchresult
sli.mg/a/nNCo7y
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25750#efmAbVAbxAgZAgnAhlAiEAj8AmD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You'd be in jail

worst burn in the history of any presidential debate.

Poorly cast, the pacing is all over the place, not enough diversity and to top it all off, horrible editing, I mean, half the time Trump was speaking over Hillary, how amateurish is that? Was this shot at Russia?

Hillary thinks pepe should be banned for racism.

The second one was the only good one.

Legend of Koizumi like totally over the top style OVA when?

>not please proceed governor

Trump absolutely destroyed her in every single one but of course the paid by Her media called Hillary the winner.

WTF is wrong with Zyklon Ben?

I hate reboots.

Wrong.
Bigly wrong.

I'm pretty sure he was saying "big league".

actually she thinks it's a meme that's used by far right retards, which is accurate

It's also used to black people on twitter. She's just an old, out of touch hag.

its easy to reject facts and evidence when everything you don't want to believe can be dimissed as a conspiracy. that's why nobody takes you guys serous

you think she directs her own campaign? she and trump probably dont even know what memes are

She's super cute in glasses

This was by far the best moment. The Emmy's are fucking rigged.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOW2F0h-OOw

But it is a conspiracy user a globalist conspiracy, and Trump the man who for decades has abused the system and outsourced countless jobs is gonna fix it all.

I think our country is fucked if she wins. She is literally worse than nixon in every way. Nixon got impeached for deleting a few minutes of white house audio tape. Hillary did much more than that and planned it for years because she didn't want the government looking over her emails and dealings with her foundation which has sold out our government for billions of dollars

God she looks so old in every photo

Your country is fucked either way. The guy she's up against throws a hissyfit anytime things don't go his way.

>everything you don't want to believe can be dimissed as a conspiracy
Russia did it

>both are bad: one uses twitter and the other one wants to go to war with Russia

Hillary is corrupt and there is no question about it, but Trump is promising a lot of shit and saying a lot of crazy shit and has hardly said anything in detail. People like him for his harsh "honesty" and populist message but he has no idea what he's actually gonna do.

If you can't see how Trump is an insane narcissist that will absolutely destroy your country, i feel bad for you.

But hey, atleast the dollar will crash. I've always wanted to go on holidays in America.

>dems thinking banning something does anything but make more criminals.

>dems thinking they can ban something protected by the first amendment

Can we just kill them all? I mean, they're constantly wasting our tax money, wiping their asses with the constitution, and they've done more harm to civil rights than the Republickdicks ever have. Hell, the dems started the civil war.

>war with russia meme

I thought nixon left before it went to trial? He just got in his chopper and flew over the gorizon like the lorax.

The fuck did bill see in her

if she is half the president nixon was then we are lucky.

he honestly is a far better president then people like to pretend.

his foreign policy was top notch and him and kissinger kicked fucking ass

>I'll call it a meme, that'll show them!

I feel like young Hillary was an honest idealistic woman who actually wanted to do good things for Ameica.

Then politics happened.

Trump has said plenty of shit in detail dumbass

He's gonna BUILD THE WALL thats pretty detailed

Trump actually uses his twitter. He's well-versed in memes and general shitposting.

Another rape victim of his but since she was a lawyer he had another thing coming if he thought it was just gonna be a onenight rape

politics is the art of the practical. if you can't bend your ideals then nothing will get done

>He's gonna BUILD THE WALL thats pretty detailed

that's not how detailed policy works user

Don't forget he even explained how he was going to pay for it.

power, they work well together you can't deny it.

its not so much a marriage but a partnership between politicians

She had a fat butt.

>"We'll treat cyber attacks like an attack on our soil."

>"We're goin to blatantly and pointlessly antagonize Russia by creating a no-fly zone in Syria."

Young Hilary was initially a Goldwater conservative until she realized that there was no money in being an honest straight shooter.

>2nd > 3rd > 1st

Your hallucination is noted

You are an idiot if you think Russian wants to go to war with the US. Remember when a Russian plane was shot down in a nofly zone, by Turkey of all countries, and the Russians didn't do anything?

And you think they will change their responds from FUCKING NOTHING, to full scale war with the biggest military in the world?

Trump-supporters in a nutshell. Anything negative about the guy is lies by crooked Hillary and her media.

you can't blame her for leaving the gop after the gold water wing of the party died.

at that point all that was left were the rubes, nutjobs, and christian right

she saw the writing on the wall and jumped to the party on the upswing, again demonstrating her competence as a politician

?
what do you mean "didn't do anything"? Russia hurt Turkey hard then
And Turkey is now aligned with Russia against the west... the #2 army in NATO

Russia doesn't want war. Bloodthirsty Hillary is going to start the war.

It doesn't matter what Russia want. Thing is USA want war with Russia because their financial system is on the verge of collapsing.

>stand name
Should be "The Wall" wich is also a Pink Floyd song just like Echoes or (Shine on you) Crazy Diamond. Made me kek and the author is good but he can't into JoJo

putin would love that, a return to a cold war footing benefits him

he can pretend to be important again while he as the new kgb paint logs to look like icbms again

Trump's website lists his policies in detail. You think he'd waste millions of his own money running if he didn't know what the fuck he was gonna do once elected?

Trump is what happens when you let dumb frogposters and memers vote. The future looks cold.

the only money he has donated to the campaign is 31k of inkind rent

never did the triple match or anything

he is taking you to the cleaners

>muh russian hackers

He looks like a cool guy doe, probably has top tier taste in anime

Ohhhh no economic sanctions, that is exactly the same as the fullscale war that every idiot in this thread as been spouting.

Hillary is going to be tough on Russia and will keep calling them on their shit, HOPING for a retaliation which will not come.

Plain and simple, Russia won't enter a war that they have nothing to gain from. At worse there will be a proxy war held but nothing involving nukes or invasions of homeland, so in the end who cares it will just be more brown people dying in a shithole of a desert.

Like if Hillary "WWWIII it's fine with me" Clinton is any better

That's a pretty dope shirt, desu senpai

>"The Wall"
Za Waru

>that shirt

This user has special access to future events. Ask him anything.

shit like this is hardly detailed, out of 7 points 3 are pretty much I'm gonna make america great

Trump is the easy surface level guy to hate. An easy target for plebs.

Hillary is the deep, esoteric evil that you have to understand how things world to hate.

Guess which one is far worse.

Trump lost all three debates and every sensible person agrees

Watching him sniffing and talking like a retarded third grader is just too much

if she's corrupt why don't you post evidence instead of nonsense like that picture?

lawful evil is not that bad of alignment. i would gladly live under a lawful evil ruler then a chaotic evil any day

You feel wrong. In one of her early cases as a lawyer she got a child rapist off the hook on a technicality, said the girl had asked for it and then was recorded laughing about the whole affair.

are we seriously supposed to think that is something wrong?

maybe a decade of this place has fucked my mind but i would have laughed too.

>soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500#searchresult
>sli.mg/a/nNCo7y
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25750#efmAbVAbxAgZAgnAhlAiEAj8AmD

>nonsense
lmao faggot
How is Tump chaotic evil?

*snort**honk* lock her pussy up *snort* wrong, wrong

>How is Tump chaotic evil?

>A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.

gee i don't fucking know

brehs...

Look at the projected debt to gdp of both candidates, why do you want tax cuts for billionaires?

because supply side economics and more jobs and evil government and freedom

lots of freedom

Kek, you act like it's obvious, when surprised, it's just your opinion! That's all just emotional shit you said with no meaning or bearing on anything. I don't see Trump being under suspicion for assassination or investigation for anything. Just ohhh he's sexist/racist! I'm not a trump supporter, but god damn, stop playing her game hombre.

>not understanding memes

Thank you for Correcting the Record, my jewish friend.

can't wait for the us elections to be over and we can all talk about something else

wtf #imwithher now

>wahhh I'm bored and want to get back to my unimportant meaning life!!!!!

Why don't you just go back to playing league of legends or some shit and ignore everything relevant in the world?

Why can't they work together?

Surely no one will be talking about politics on nov 9 regardless of who wins

Kek, you act like what you said is truth, when surprise, it's just your opinion!

>does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable

Describes Trump to a capital T

This "Donald Trump" character is way too unrealistic. No way that he could possibly have gotten the nomination. The writers clearly tried creating a strawman in order to make the democrat look good.

they are, trump was a hillary plant all along.

obama used his time machine to orchestrate the whole thing

>Debate 1
Film

>Debate 2
Flick filled with too many memes

>Debate 3
Kino

>Implying anything is relevant in life
What are you, some cuck who thinks his life has any meaning?

mon dique

I never stated my opinion except in the beginning, which I led up with facts, but that doesn't seem to matter to your kind.

Where are you facts dude? Up your ass where your head is?

2 > 3 > 1

Any movie trilogy which goes in this way?

#imwithher

loli Hillary was pretty cute too

>does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable

This is literally all bullshit with no substantial backing. Are you a fucking idiot?