I give you $3mil and 3 years to turn it into $30mil +

I give you $3mil and 3 years to turn it into $30mil +

If you accept the challenge and fail, you will spend the rest of your life with less then $5 to your name at any given time and all extra money you earn will magically be taken away.

Do you accept? If so what do u do?

>protip: there is a very very obvious and easy solution.
How smart is Sup Forums?

Oh and if you succeed you get to keep the $30mil

I'd go to Vegas and bet it all on red.

So you're saying I'll constantly have 4.99 no matter what....I'm cool with making multiple transactions to pay shit off.

I buy a bunch of guns, drugs, and alcohol. Then, I go shoot up an LGBT march, and then suicide. All while high and stoned off of the money you gave me. Yeah, I don't really want to live to be old or anything. That may be edgy but I think I'd just kill myself when I near 50 anyways.

Go out with a bang. You know?

Still live with your parents hey user?

No not at all you tard. I said forever have less than $5 so no matter how much you earn you only get $4.99 of it.
Once its gone its gone. You have to earn more, it doesnt just magically refill you donkey

Yes most people with financial sense can easily turn about ~300k or more into an infinite stream of money.

Elaborate?

I cant believe nobody has posted the obviosu answer yet. Its 'kick yourself in the face for being an absolute dumb cunt for not getting it' obvious

Take money and change my name cunt.

Cryptos, stock market. Sure, np.

I'm honestly confused as to how someoen can manage to not turn $300k into an infinite stream of money.

People with financial sense wouldn't share many secrets, but here's a hint. A weed dispensary license only costs about $200k.

same as
lmao

That will give you 6 million faggot. Then what?

in b4 Cryptos drop to $1 an you fucks all lose you asses while I laugh endlessly

Put it all on red. After I win again put 8 million more on red. That way if I lose I'll still have 4 million and op can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm giving that up.

Hire devs from angry birds, flappy bird, doodle jump and candy crush to make me the next multi million $$$ game.

If they fail tell them i will out out a hit on them and their families, as incentive to make it good

Sure, I'll accept.

Be a bank and loan out 30 million because of how the fractional reserve system works. I just made 30 million dollars that didn't exist yesterday.

you keep telling that to yourself, while the rest makes mad money

Find rich dude, offer him 1 million (or less) to loan you 27 million for a day. Win challenge, pay him back and keep the 2 million.