Cuckasians still consider themselves to be a "master race"

>Cuckasians still consider themselves to be a "master race"

LOL

Nice bait m8

Truth hurts dunnit?

Ain't no nigger been on the moon before.

>>Cuckasians still consider themselves to be a "master race"

*THE master race

Go look at the % of inventions made by whites in the last few hundred years and then come back here, with your tail between your legs.

Does anybody else think male asians are feminine looking?

>He still believes the moon landing maymay

Canadians are the master race

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, we're mixing with your women at an alarming rate maybe one day Americans will reach our level.

You can have our ham women.

Jamal and Jaykwon already called dibs, we're getting the unspoiled goods

As long as they don't get them.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of them but if my son ends up a fag you can have them back

If your son ends up a fag I'll take him in so that he'll take me in if you know what I mean.

I don't want to hear about your homo fantasies baka desu senpai

Is that any way to talk to your son's boyfriend?

If my son is gay can I say I even have a son? He's just a daughter with a boys body

I'll make sure he never has surgery. Because I would not want him to scar up his body like that. I'm sure you'd agree. If he tries to go full SJW I'll beat some sense into him.

Have you ever met a Canadian, Pajeet?
They are either large as sticks or fat as your average American. While also being short in every scenario (inb4 cherry picking).

They don't have any special intellect. They can add two and two, which is more than a nigger, but ask them to turn on the oven and they'll end up in Africa trying to hunt some manlet lion or whatever these fucks do in their spare time.

They claim to be polite, but deny any of their request and they'll chimp out harder than an African-American horde in the beautiful city of Ferguson.

They can't create anything of artistic value whatsoever, they are robots made out to duplicate pre-fabricated codes.

Quebecois, on the other hand. They carry an old European dialect, have a culture similar to Europe without all the multicult bullshit.
They have an averagw dick size of 10 inches and are mostly Chads.

I could go on, but my dump is over ans I have to go back to fucking these 4 Canadian women that fell for me because of my accent. Get cucked ratface.