/balt/ + /ausnz/

Other urls found in this thread:

teleport.to/Lithuania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

attentionwhores ruined /balt/

first for an roll

The Chevy was going to beat the deuce coupe, and I actually feel bad about that

who cares you probably don't even come here very often

yes, because weebs and namefags ruined it.

how?
as far as I remember it was always a shitfest

You just gotta loosen up, eat some black bread, and dance to the Illinois blues, man

3D women are NOT important

Niggers

What is it with Lithuanians and autism

you are just jealous

I actually kind of am, man, I wish Latvia had the successes that Lithuania had in the past few decades

what kind of successes are you talking about

anime.

Yes.

Show me the stuff and i'm gonna judge it

10/10 post
looks weird

Resistance of Russification in the Soviet Union by means that I don't remember currently. Latvia chock full of Russians, man, and they're gonna be stuck here until they're eventually absorbed, though none of us will live to see it.

Why?

very poorly drawn headphones

you said in the past few decades, the stuff you are talking about happed earlier

Past few meaning within... I guess 5 to 7. Not a long time in the grand scale of Lithuania's history, you understand.

Who cares about the headphones, the girl is more important.

Same happened to the /deutsch/-general. And we have a lot of new people from Sup Forums who also ruin it.

She looks okay imo

Schade. Not so fun when it's you getting invaded and shit on, eh?

why do you care about stuff like this, you are not even latvian

>

>you are not even latvian
Baby, who bashed your precious ears with such nonsense? Anyway, anyone in Latvia has to deal with smelly gops eating seeds everywhere

Then good.

In this image she looks much better.

heritage fags are cringy

Yeah, I like how she is almost always happy.

so you are latvian?

Not a drop of Latvian blood in me, no

You have a good taste.

You've got your dick in a Latvian. That counts.

Thanks.

That's good enough for me. You ever gonna put a 454 in your classic?

>99% original Japanese classic
>putting a y*nk engine in it.
Yeah nah, not doing that.
Even the carburetor is factory stock, God I'm tempted to chuck on some sidedraught webers though.

so why are you so interested in latvia

Yeah, but how much power are you cranking out of it? I'd put a 454 in mine, but it wouldn't be a foreign engine, man
Why wouldn't I be, baby? What's not to love, except the mosquito surplus

ok so I will take this as you don't even have any reason

I've been coming here for years, man. It's a great place to unwind and rev down for a while, you know.

still no reason

I have a girlfriend here, that's a pretty good one... AND I get to enjoy the fine dining that is Cili Pica

why am I even talking with normalfag

Lol my car weighs a fair bit and has the original underpowered 2.6L straight 6 engine.
I reckon it's making about 60kw atw (80hp) . My car tops out at 85kph (52mph)
It's not a car for thrashing around, only for relaxed cruising through the suburbs.

I don't understand ya, man, but I still love ya anyway
That's actually amazing. Does it weigh a ton that 80 hp will only drag it up to 52?

>normalfag doesn't understand something
nothing new here

You're not helping to clear things up, man

use your brain once in a while

Are you just feeding me a line or what?

Only 1.5 tonnes, the engine can take it faster but it's just the gearbox is a 3speed auto (the 4speed manuals are super duper rare). So the gearing ratios only let it get up to 85km comfortably. I have pushed it to 95km but the revs sounded crazy high, but I don't know how high cause it didnt come with a tacho.

see this

Hm, alright, man. Does the engine at least sound sexy when you idle and rev?
You're a regular JD, man

Purrs nicely, sounds healthy and friendly. Back when it had the original factory muffler it sounded agressive because there was a nice big rust hole in it. Got it replaced and doesn't sound as good. I'm thinking of putting on a glasspack muffler for some rougher sound.

Sometime this year I would like to buy an older Mitsubishi triton as my daily. Lower it a bit, chuck on some fender mirrors, sunny rims and a little bit of engine work. Make a budget jap minitruck.

Careful not to overdo that muffler... unless that's your thing, baby. You got a thing for Japanese cars, I take it?

Fucking nigger mods banned me for a year because i made an ironic shitpost joking that i am 14. Didnt let me appeal 3 times when i said i can send proof im not
Fucking prick cuck mods fuck you jew niggers now im phoneposting thnx for reading

>75834967
Yeah that's what I'm worried about is overdoing it. But if it sounds crap I can chuck the other muffler on.

I love Japanese cars, especially 90s and earlier. They have a really big following here in Australia. Datsuns skyrocketed in popularity about 7 years back, now people are charging ridiculous money for rusty Dattos.

Wow a whole year?!
I only got banned for a month when I said I was 16 as a joke on /fit/. I learnt my lesson.

*upvotes and subscribes*
don't ever joke that you are underage because somebody gonna report you, I got banned for this like at least 3 times tho I did it on purpose

Do you use a static IP ?

Now that, baby, is an interesting international revelation that I didn't know before

I'm proud of you, baby

I once got permabanned because of it

t. angry 14 year old

Fuark! Able to appeal at all?

hey lil kiddo, kids shouldn't be here

Yes
The best thing for me would be to find a vpn, but then i couldnt show off my cool baltic flag to anyone >:^(

well yeah, I'm posting from the very same IP address

Hm, yeah... late on at night, baby, time for this night owl to sleep. See you cats and chicks later.

well you could use your uni VPN

teleport.to/Lithuania/
It makes browsing pretty slow though.

Good to hear

Night

G'nite

Never lose sight of what's truly important (anime tiddies)

Anime tiddies for life.

hot

Yes they are hot.
Anime tiddies are always hot.

I got the anime Tiddy fever

anime titties are important

Anime tiddies are so powerful that even the armor can't handle them.

hot

Why is /fug/ so much better?

retards

Does /fug/ have anime tiddies?

Just checked, it has alcoholics and no anime titties

Oh yeah that's why it's better

haha /fug/ is flat

Wow, lewd

10/10

Hmm.

if i moved to NZ as a mid-20s scot could i start calling myself a kiwi before 40?

don't really have much family ties etc left so i feel floaty.

Yeah sure.
Don't know if other people will call you a kiwi though, your accent will give you away.

Other than that It's all fine.

hmm

The Estonians & Lithuanians will be waking up soon.

What about the Latvians?