I'm watching this movie for the first time ever. About 35 minutes in

I'm watching this movie for the first time ever. About 35 minutes in.

What the fuck is this shit?

It's legit terrible.

Am I allowed to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls072065964/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're just too sober to appreciate it.

Watch Ken Park instead.

Yeah, it's shit. Who told you to watch literal garbage?

This...Movie isn't meant to be viewed sober. Pull your tampon out and drop some acid and try again.

It's one of these "oh em gee, this is a classic which i enjoyed 30 years ago, so you must watch it and enjoy and if you don't share my nostalgic white washing of an objectively medicore movie you've got no taste".
It's ok if you're into drugs and all, but not really worth recommending if you don't.

watch pineapple express its much better then this film

Can't remember. It's been on my list of movies to watch for years now, though.

It's also possible that my opinion of this movie is distorted by the fact that I hate Johnny Depp with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

Is this a troll thread where everyone says the exact opposite of what they really mean? Finally some OC threads in Sup Forums

its a good time on acid

Yes. If you don't like it you shouldn't force yourself to watch it.

Overhyped film, entertaining but nothing more than that.

Sais a lot about the quality of a movie when everyone just says that you can't enjoy it if you're not completely fucked up on hard drugs.

Yeah good way to let people know you don't do drugs. If you can watch and comprehend movies on acid you got scammed or took to little. A freaking candle or ingrain wallpaper is enough for your senses.

At least I understand the "bat country" reference now.

Oh, hey... They're playing Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit"... That's terribly clever...

Yeah, that movie is terrible. It was terrible even when I was on hard drugs.

Yeah Avenged Sevenfold’s music video was more interesting than this garbage and that band is the cringiest thing since eBaums World

>Am I allowed to stop?

Throw it out. Read the book instead.

>wasting an acid trip by watching a shitty movie

This is bat country .. no we cannot stop.

Watched it many moons ago at the theater on acid. Good times! Emotionally drained me some of the best laughing ive had. Different strocks for different folks

I'd prefer a cheese grater circumcision than Seth Rogan's feature length weed humour.

Seriously take some acid or some shrooms and you will have a crazy ride watching this film.

You’re a fucking idiot. Fuck off.

Now THAT, sir, is a cogent argument. Thank you for playing.

Woah neckbeard, dial it back a smidge

>much better

this

Book's better, but the movie is still great. I've watched it sober and on acid. If you're too much of a pussy to drop a tab and watch then that's not my problem, but its still good sober.

I agree completely this is not worthwhile to watch tripping, compared to better films

i bought the book without watching the film thinking it would be the classical masterpiece its said to be.

it wasn't. it was fucking garbage.

johnny depp is my favourite actor and i cant even bring myself to watch the film now.

Hey, it's 1990s Gary Busey!

Now I want to stop this terrible movie and watch 'Under Seige' instead.

I like it.

johnny depp made too many tim burton movies

>I can't enjoy anything unless I'm blasted out of my mind
>I don't have the balls to let go with my friends
>I need a project I can finish can't come up with anything I want to do

Thread

Fucking baby boomer hippies ruined america

Here you go dumb shits!

Harold and Kumar
Dude Where's My Car
Mac and Devin Go To High School

Better options for people like you

Hey, it's Michael Jeter!

Now I want to stop this terrible movie and watch 'Green Mile' instead.

You need to watch it in the same state as hunter s when he wrote it drunk and on coke acid and weed

you fucking scum
go kill yourself
and dont you dare to ever smoke one single Joint in your life.
I Watched the Movie
10 times
in 3 different languages.
on 7 different drugs
red the Book
twice

imdb.com/list/ls072065964/

here

this is a list with 25 Movies for dumb people. enjoy

true

Go ahead I don’t think anyone cares if you like it

>believing what writers say

Why do you Feel the need To capitalize words seemingly At random?

>Mac and Devin Go To High School
I know it's your point but this is the worst film I've ever seen.

You are not. You have to go on Sup Forums ask if you can, you fucking faggot. I hope you will die today. Like you don't deserve 24 hours. I hope it comes in the next 3-4 hours.

I will say this: This thread is keeping me occupied and entertained.

This movie doesn't even make for good background noise.

I am High

I thought people who get high frequently are chill and friendly. You seem like a hostile douchebag.

didnt say i am high On fucking weEd

Well, whatever you're using is making you a hostile douchebag.

Switch to weed.

>Watched this movie high on weed
>watched this movie high on shrooms
>watched this movie drunk as fuck

Nah it was still a mediocre movie high or sober.

can you Snort weed?
No!
why eveN try it then

Your logic is inescapable.

As you were, user.

I enjoyed it while I was sober.

how do I delete a comment

Read the book

I guess this just proves that the only this worse than this movie are its fans.

Maybe read some Thompson? You'll understand better what the director was driving towards. The book is a blast two...the movie leaves out the monkey purchase and ensuing carnage.

>Movies I watched because OTHERS said they were awesome, but were actually SHIT movies.

-A Clockwork Orange
-Donnie Darkko
-2001: A space Odyssey (I had to google this title to spell "Odyssey" right btw) Something that rarely has to happen as my sister and mother were both English teachers.

>Movies I walked out on in the theater, but now whenever they're on TV I can't flip away

-Contact
-The Big Lebowski
-Officespace

agreed and robin williams wasn't funny.

'A Clockwork Orange' - Attempted to watch it once with friends when I was 20-ish. Got incredibly high and very sick. Passed out on the couch. Didn't feel like I missed much.

'2001' - Watched it once. It was okay. Space baby end was odd.

'Donnie Darko' - Holy shit. Largest, steamiest pile of pseudo-intellectual garbage I've ever watched. Fuck this movie with a grill lighter.

>pic related. it's a grill lighter

Well, that is where you and I differ sir, Robin Williams was a top 1 percenter human being.

You and I can be friends.

It's fucking garbage.

Hunter S Thompson has better books, and that's not saying much as most of it is pretentious hipster garbage perpetuated by drug-induced smugness.

Anything that you have to be "blasted" to enjoy is really just another way of saying "it's pretentious garbage".

'A Clockwork Orange' is better as a novella. The entire book is a vehicle for the over-arching prediction of gangs of unadulterated as a result of the modernization of society and the dissolving of the family unit, both as a result and a co-morbidity of the former.

'2001' is visually quite good, but the movie doesn't stand up in modern times as well as it did at the time because it was a milestone then, but is definitely not now.

Donnie Darko is absolute psued garbage and I hate it with a passion.

Any 90's nick cage movie would be a better watch

>this guy posting again

Some great movies you should check out on netflix

>The Founder
>Gold
>War Dogs - Not on netflix but worth looking up
>War Machine

what a fag

fuck you faggets donnie darko was my shit when i was 18

don't worry OP
if you don't original movies directed by geniuses there's always the next remake of a sequel of a superhero franchise movie to enjoy

Yeah I've only ever seen this tripping balls ,so Idk how it is to watch sober,now let's get down to brass tacks....how much for the monkey

I hate watching t.v on shrooms or acid. I wanna be outside.

that movie was gay af

OP is confirmed underage uncultured swine.

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail is an excellent book about the Nixon McGovern presidential race.

OP here. It's over. I can't say that I actually watched the whole thing because I found a couple dozen other things to occupy me. Like doing laundry.

New movie started. Old reliable. Pic related.

Much better movie. Much better actor.

Forgot pic

the book was better

underage b&

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

faggot
Bill Murey is a Comedian playing something what he think a Person taking drugs would look like.
Johny Depp in the other hand have legit experience with the Hells and Heavans of Drugs. He dont act as Hunter S Tompson, he is basicly Hunter S Tomson

Yeah, such a shame a christian masterpiece film such as this has to have the whole drug stigma