Should.I call my ex after 3 years

Should.I call my ex after 3 years

No.

P.S. sports.

Send her a dick pic. Remind her why she left.

have you been obsessively stalking her on social media?

yes

Call her but live stream it for caps fans because they need to see a bigger L than they got tonight

BTFO. Bye OP

No you fucking loser she's moved on. Have a semblance of pride and don't think too hard about her taking other dick on the weekly.

You're being generous with "weekly"

Yeah, say hi to her husband for me.

BTFO

Yes, but only if your life is significantly better than when you broke up.

OP BTFO

who dumped who?

her me

i think im better looking now and she looks the same

That's not that great. Have you accomplished anything?

uhhh

>I think I'm better looking now
You're not

well I am tho

BTFO

No you waited too long. I think about calling mine every single day and 6 months have passed already.

Don't do it man real talk you will hate yourself . Hold onto that tiny shread of dignity you still have

OP CAN YOU HEAR ME?
OP????
OP PLZ RESPOND JESUSCHRIST

I mean yeah, if she's mentally ill and ugly enough to settle for OP then she's not gonna be getting fucked on the weekly

I've been obsessively stalking my crush for 5 years on social media. I think it's time to stop, but I can't. The weird thing is she probably wouldn't remember me as we only shared a class together and I never spoke any real life words to her just stared at her from behind.

get on my fucking level casuals

I just took a phone call from an ex that always just uses me to build up her esteem then drops me after once she meets someone new

but a guy just did that to her and it feels good hearing her cry
but I never should have answered the phone my man. you'll hate how it makes you feel.

holy shit dude

that's not a crush

I called my ex after 10 years and actually got back together with her (for a while). Try it, what do you have to lose? Just don't spill your linguini.

lmao

I'm calling the cops

your son will be named magnus bantersson

heh..hehe..HAHAHAHAHA

german bros confirm: you have a word for this directly translated to "reheated sauerkraut."