Is it normal to feel absolutely zero sexual attraction towards fat girls?

Is it normal to feel absolutely zero sexual attraction towards fat girls?

Yes.
Abnormal things like being a flaming faggot or feeling like a woman while you're a man are widely accepted, so your issue is not really an issue.

well yeah, you're implying that you should be attracted to anything. everyone has their tastes. you like what you like.

Yes.
Abnormal things like being a flamer and feeling like a faggot while you post on Sup Forums is really the issue.

means your infertile.

Yes, it is.

Believe it or not, you are allowed these things called "preferences".

It doesn't make you a criminal, or a racist, or whatever some people like to pretend it does.

If you want some slim, tight thing to dip your wick into, go find her - and kick the rolly-polly's out of the way to get to her.

Don't listen to this gentleman. He feels homosexuals and transexuals are "normal" people when in actuality, they should be exterminated.

As a man, you should be planting your seed into any viable female.

Yes. Our current society is completely fucked up in what we consider healthy.

Obesity is highly associated with heart disease, diabetes, kidney stones, and a whole host of other problems. It is not healthy. It is rational to be repulsed by it.

post her when she's 40. Doubt she will still be fuckable.

the fatter the chick , the less viable she is moron

Ignore this fellow, he sadly is constructing a strawman.

Extermination is completely unnecessary - just a bit of reprogramming is needed.

To wit, show faggots actual tasty, slim, healthy women - instead of the disgusting, fat, entitled, unhealthy landwhales currently eating the landscape.

Considering the modern Western woman, I'm surprised male homosexuality isn't the default yet.

Absolutely: This is the kind of woman you want to marry. When SHTF she will be the perfect size. She will require few calories as she is efficient at using them. You have to look to the future and know that the coming dystopia will favor valuable women like these.

Of course it's more than natural, it's hard coded into your DNA to seek out a fit and acceptable mother for offspring.
When you see filthy disgusting obese landwhales your body turns your penis into a belly button with a sack hanging down for a reason.

And if shit gets REALLY bad, they'll feed you a lot longer.

I dunno mane , if everything goes all max max , they will be very sought out because whaling will be making a comeback on land this time

/thread

Did you change from "man" to "mate" mid-thought?

and here we see the voice of reason, resonating despite the libtard leftie age of oversensitivity we live in. you are allowed to like whatever the fuck you like and as long as its legal and you are an adult, you are allowed to enjoy it as you deem fit lol

Mane is how the hip hop wannabe kids say man, so no.

Purely homosexual (see pic)

>implying strawman isn't necessary in modern times

fine specimens like this are rare tho, so most people default to ugly grossly obese females when they think of "fat chicks" so its understandable why they associate the thought with unattraction.

Of course. The human brain is hardwired to respond to traits that exude health and fertility. Fat girls send signals to our brains to indicate they are of poor child bearing quality. It doesn't matter how much society try to train you into feeling like shit for thinking it, biology isn't going to just stop working for the sake of their feelings.

but seriously tho this is prime nut material. id burn down at least 3 african villages to smash

wat , I thought that's how aborigines speak

She's not fat. You'll notice the size of her torso. Very much within the range of fuckability. She doesn't have rolls upon rolls hanging over her hips, she doesn't have skin issues related to high cholesterol, she looks perfectly healthy. It's just that most of her weight gets carried down to her ass, which is perfectly fine.

/thread

this this this. my brothers wife has the same child bearing hips and fat thighs n hips and it makes me mad every time im around her lmao

fat thighs and ass*
i cant fukin type goodnight /b

Its normal. But if you are fat yourself or otherwise unattractive, you may want to get over that if you ever want sex.

>thicccccc

Or be ritch, women will give up the cookies for a chance to symbiotically attach themselves into an existing males high dollar lifestyle.

True, I was discounting wealth.

If she lost weight she would probably look attractive

Ofc it is, fuck fat chicks

A sequel, so you faggot ass' believe me

perfectly normal.

/thread already KYS everyone

Yes, fat people have a shitload of physical health and mental health problems. Deep down, tho most wont admit it, they hate themselves.

>1
and they are unclean

>be me
>horny guy, think chubby girls are hot af because thick arse and boobies
>meet with a chubby girl from tinder
>have her in my bed naked next week
>realised i made a giant mistake as i saw her naked
still get chills down my spine when i think of her fat pussy, didnt fuck her tho because couldnt get a strong enough boner for whale hunting

Cause I'm a fucking giant myself I can handle fat. I get a complex over them where I want them to be fit and healthy and its about the only thing that motivates my ass to do likewise. The relationship never lasts if we both aren't fit/driven towards becoming such. Its a cheat code for life. Especially in today's world, filled with so much sickness.

you never seen a chubby girl naked before? what did you think she would look like?

It was not the usual chubby type. She was pale, fat saggy tits, most disgusting stomache i have ever seen, with cellulite deformation and shit and her ass was flat and full of pimples. Thank god i was on antidepressants that time so couldnt get a good boner

This doesnt do it for u op?

>having big tits because you are fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff

fucking disgusting

I think I heard my dick gasp

oh the jesus take me now

Of course it's normal. Just like I don't feel much for females with the body of a 10 year old Asian boy. We're all different.

The problem I had was wondering if liking chubby girls was normal. So since I started noticing females I've always loved fat asses and thicc legs. My wife was once just thicc (nicest roundest ass in the school) but after banging a bunch of kids into her she is chubby and I absolutely love that shit now.

The only thing I use Instagram for is watching chubby models.

Yes, every relationship begins with each person sussing out the biological advantages of the other. Not just busting a nut and enjoying each other's company. It's not like human beings are complex, socialized individuals with tastes and preferences that exist apart from biological drives. No, we might as well be stick insects grinding our thorny cock needles on a sticky leaf. Not all of us. Faggot.

I'm guessing your weight starts with a 3

Yes.

I'm guessing you have a perfect BMI and a 13 inch dick. I'm not a good guesser though.

Obese people are objectively disgusting .

That pic does tho..

It means you are a homosexual