Anyone else wear the blue and yellow? How do you feel, I'm dead inside

Anyone else wear the blue and yellow? How do you feel, I'm dead inside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-b91N9IZ00
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you tried wearing different colors?

ARE YOU GETTING PAID?

Yes massa

Get some ambition then, you shelf stacking bitch

I used to work in lawn and garden, so mine was green.

If you're a woman, accuse your boss of sexually harassing you. Once he's fire, tell them you'll sue unless they give you a management position

I did a brief 3 month stint here doing overnight stocking. It was actually kind of pleasant, though a lot of the time what I was stocking and what I was hired to stock didn't always line up.

used to be a part of cap 2.

actually not that bad if you avoid all the niggers and hangout with the smokers outside on all of your breaks.
makes the job a lot easier.

also trasfer to cap 2 if you can, after you get your forklift operator license its a $1 increase in pay and you'll probably become one of the backroom leads in like 6 months.

Did ICS for a year and a half on third shift. Best job I ever had. We threw limes at people, yodeled throughout the store, froze sausages and put them in weird places, slept through our shifts. It was a good time. Best time was when a dude shit in the freezer cuz he got fired.

>shelf stacking bitch
Kek

No. I wear black and brown.

>mine was green
That's weird, I thought only NHMs wore green.

Used to a few years ago. Overnight stocker, 10pm to 7 am. Had to quit after a few months cuz I was turning into an even bigger alcoholic and would be drinking 7 days a week. All day on my days off, then during my lunch hour during my shifts.
Not good.

Dc area manager here. This place is shit. 60k for always on call plus senior management treats you like shit. They tell us we can't have non management friends. Stupid long hours. Gonna quot soon.

I work in Cap 2.

It's not that hard, and I'm not complaining, but why does it seem like most of the middle aged/older women who do nothing physical what-so-ever are the biggest cunts in the store? They always look at you like they're better, despite the fact that they just stand around and talk just as much as they work. I dunno, maybe it's just where I live.

The $11 an hour we're getting in February is nice, but I need to save up and go back to school. I'm approaching 2 years at this place and I don't understand how people can do this for a lifetime. People who tell me they've worked there for 15-20 years are fucking insane.

had a mildly retarded guy on my team, Aparently was there for 19 years and was making as much as the support managers.

shit was dumb af.

Used to be a cashier. Could only stand it for 7 months before I started being wreckless and just talking back to customers. That's when I knew I had to quit.

I couldn't deal with people's bullshit any longer so I just took off. I was offered a CSM position but I realized that was even worse than being a cashier. Walmart is not an ideal company to work for at any level.

The base customer is low class so it makes for a shitty experience. No class, no education, just overall pieces of shit that should have been stains on a tube sick. Even if I needed a job badly that would not be a position I would ever retake, ever

Im AP so no blue and yellow for me

Will not work.

Learn to dropship. It'll be your escape
youtu.be/t-b91N9IZ00

how do you get a night shift stocking job there? ive applied to 5 different stores and not a call back

I did around 18 years ago. Good riddance to those days.