21 kissless superlard obese virgin

>21 kissless superlard obese virgin
>meet girl 5months ago
>bisexual
>very much my type, not the girly type, more the emo type, always on tumblr for anime yaoi shit, introverted?since she never leaves her house only for uni, groceries and for going back home to her parents, she doesnt have social anxiety tho
>text everyday, meet up in uni whenever possible
>has dude friends, but they are all from school back in the days, but still texting with every single one(maybe 2 or 3)
>after uni we sometimes go shopping
>going to her house twice a week to watch anime or movies
>we rarely make body contact, we dont talk about anything romance related
>only greeting and goodbye hugs, where i actually wrap my arms around her, but she doesnt
>when we get drunk at her place, she comes closer, but not too close
>i dont think she trusts me enough
>i am scared to make a move, dont want to lose her companionship
>i want to have a future with her
>she probably doesnt
>meeting her again tomorrow for lord of the rings
>literally met everyday since friday at her place

is my obesity the only thing keeping me from having a relationship with her?
we have same interests, same goals in life and i think we are just a good match together overall

any advice besides losing weight?
maybe just ignore it and let it happen sometime?

inb4 friendzoned ... thanks sherlock

my current gf once just asked why I am such a beta faggot and that she really wants to do it.
try stroking her hair/kissing her lightly I suppose.
she'll respond.
[spoiler]screaming means no[/spoiler]

I actually did that today when we waited for the train to come by.
I was standing close to her and she was complaining about her hair getting in her face because of the wind, so i took the opportunity and just pushed them to the side. She didnt feel uncomfortable by that at all, she just smiled because they were getting in her face again.

Hey OP, hope you're still here. Losing weight really is the best move. I'm not gonna be like all the other people that reply calling you a fag or whatever. You gotta use that girl as your motivation and shit, man. Losing weight will do so much for you in life. You can do it !

If you're decently confident, I suppose you can pull off without losing weight. Although, it surely helps but takes alot of time. Maybe you should just discuss this with them.

Get into shape you fat fuck, you expect to get a decent chick while being overweight how dare you who do you think you are? You're not a special snowflake who doesn't happiness because you're a "nice" guy, you gotta get in shape and put in work like the rest of us.

Took me three years and three other shitty relationships to finally make a move on my best friend and now she's my gf, were close as fuck like to and your m'lady but I never wanted to lose that kind of friendship.
From experience, be patient, work out, confidence will come later. Don't focus on just one girl, focus on yourself and a girl that actually wants you will come after sometime. If it feels like you are waiting for something that will never come it's because it is, just enjoy the company and the fact that you share something good

Like you*

That being said, if you do start working out she'll notice, and that kind of motivation feels oh so good

Yeah i guess its either going to be like your case where i just have to wait for a long time, or i'll need to get over her.

She is actually the one i always imagined to be with tho..
i already tear up inside when thinking about not talking to her anymore

Started going on walks and dieting since the first month ive met her. Lost like 20lbs since then. I am motivated as fuck and would do anything for her.

so glad to hear that you're motivated, man. try some situps every morning and before bed, too. best of luck, op

>i already tear up inside when thinking about not talking to her anymore

I know it feels like shit, thats why you should take it easy, just keep improving yourself and see what happens.

I was always curious about people like you, because I never really talked to them. I don't wanna offend you, but have you never realized, in your whole life, how shit your life is actually, and that you wanna change something?

its not that shitty. all my life i had fun. went to school, now uni. i have typical neet hobbies like anime and vidya which i am completely ok with. i am meeting a girl that i want to have a relationship with. i am seeking for help with that and i am motivated not to give up.

the only thing thats shitty is my weight problem. i wanted to change something about that for the past 5 years, but never had a real reason, never had the motivation for that, now i do.

i feel like i am at the peak right now, fighting obesity for the woman of my life.

Once lose 60 pounds for a girl, she was away for a while and i want to surprise her next time we see each other.

In the end it still didn’t work but i was back on the dating market in better shape than before. Faillibg is still experience. Found cute gf 2-3 month after, still together.

Once you are in shape and take time to arrange yourself (haircut, beardcut, take a little sun etc...) girls will throw themselves at you, you just need to be open and see opportunity when it presented itself.

I dont feel like i want any other woman anymore.
Im on nofap for 25 days right now, i dont look at other women anymore like i did before i met her. It is really strange. I am blinded by her.

No problem in that. Hope you succeeds in your endeavours. Just know that if it fail, it wasn't’ in vain, you’ll have achieved something beautiful.

she knows about your progress? If not, tell her.

20Lbs may seem like much, but when you look at me you can still feel the presence of my orbit, so i would rather wait until you can actually see some progress then boast about it

But she knows that i try to lose weight and she doesnt suggest to order pizza that much anymore

ask her during it if she wants to snuggle up its easy. and make sure you wash all your creases and folds you obese shit ass. also be sure to brush your tongue, lots of pitiful betas make this mistake and they have bad breath even though they brushed their teeth

and as the other guy said get in shape but you can work on that