SCHUMER ON HILLARY "SHE THINKS BLACK PEOPLE ARE RETARDED"

truthfeed.com/video-liberal-amy-schumer-on-hillary-she-thinks-black-people-are-retarded/32838/

>Liberal Amy Schumer on Hillary, “She Thinks Black People Are RETARDED”

the sjw machine eats itself yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eC5_1_d-4DI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmaUdTRnu7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>truthfeed
>buzzfeed
>dorkly
>distractify
>slate
>jezebel
>huffington post

fuck modern "journalism"

Is she a closet trump supporter? What's next for her career?

Hillary is right for once

There is no "Serious Joke Wizard Machine". You're wrong.

wtf #ImWithHer now

>the sjw machine eats itself

Hillary plays the sjw card in order to get the vote of the majority of america

but truth is, she's just a plain old neocon

Why are thick white girls so hot? I'd nut inside of Amy every day like it was my job.

You don't have to support Trump to hate Hillary.

Daily reminder that Amy is /ourgirl/

this

Well she's right but I doubt you can say that in 2016!

Why do black people love fat white chicks so much?

mfw, I can barely understand twitter posts.

Black people in the US as astoundingly stupid and violent on average.

Yeah it's extremely politically incorrect to say so, but it's at least half-true. The world would be a better place is blacks didn't exist tbqh.

Words hurt user. ;_;

Sorry dude, I don't hate you or anything, I just don't get good vibes around blacks. It is what it is.

> that shameful feel when I fit this stereotype
I don't know.

she's probably just trying to rip off a Chris Rock bit and as usual she fucked the set up and got the timing all wrong and everyone thought it was just a political statement

Niggers take what they can get

youtube.com/watch?v=eC5_1_d-4DI

Don't worry Jamal. Its just instinctive for you.

Its sad but true. They are the worst element in any population.
Any city in the world would dramatically improved with the removal of blacks.

>in the US
>implying niggers aren't universally violent and stupid.

>truthfeed
what a fucking distopian sounding name.
>they have the truth and will feed it to you.
>it's an all you can eat buffet of unquestionable truth

You do in The USO's 2 party system.

Sup Forums-kun just staph.

same reason white boys get jungle and yellow fever. fat blond bitches are something you just don't find in africa so they're "exotic" and thus desirable.

They are the only ones that can truly handle their girth.

Luckily the USA isn't technically. Although effectively sort of is.

MOOOOOMMMM THE SJW MACHINE IS EATING ITSELF AGAIN!

>but truth is, she's just a plain old neocon
lmao

lol I believe this

hillary sounds like a nasty elitist witch in all the leaks convos and stories about her

What the fuck, I love Amy Schumer and her vagina jokes now

One man' trash..

>Donald Trump is offering an alternative – an America First Agenda, where the needs of ALL AMERICANS come before the needs of foreign interests.
Trump’s America First agenda is about returning jobs, safety, and prosperity back home, where it belongs.
Sup Forums actually believes this is legitimate news. what the fuck is wrong with todays conservatives?

Is Hillary wrong?

Duh. The retarded blacks are th ones that still support hillary. The oreos all know she'd have them all gassed if she could.

wtf i love clinton now

SJW and current far left pandering in the media has made a bunch of reactionaries.
I dont really care for either, but I understand they are needed to try and push society back to the center.

Everyone turned on Hillary after the fbi reopened investigations

While there are many theories on why this is, a common theory is that the polls were still favouring Trump too much. The media (CNN, MSNBC, NYT), and everyone who parrots their opinions (Schumer and the like) realise they'd be fucked if it were so publicly revealed how out of touch they were with the american populace

Rather than suffer such an embarrassment, they have used this latest scandal as a chance to jump shit and try and regain some credibility

United State of Orwell?
There's only one party there

African-American """culture""" is an embarrassment
Everytime a prominent black man tries to point this out, the media buries them

Chris Rock is basically the only who can still get away with it because he started slightly too early and because no one thinks he's serious
But look what happened to Cosby
Look at how Boondocks was censored and banned in America for pointing this out

It's a fucking disgrace

you really think the washington post or ny times are as blatantly illegitimate as this shit? cmon man.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmaUdTRnu7Q

why are you all so fucking dumb? first of the all the video is months old. secondly nobody knows what the emails are about because it's just some shit written to hillarys staff from goofy Anthony Weiner and fbi doesn't know how relevant they are. third, schumers fanbase is 100% #imwithher, they don't give a fuck about any of the claims against clinton. use your brain next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

Be inspired

>CTR shills actually waste their time on Sup Forums
lel

DOUBLE U TEE EFF I LOVE AMY SCHUMER NOW??!?

>Amy isn't a liberal

Guess that's why the industry stopped promoting her so quick.

Media doesn't want that to change. They need minorities to pity. Anytime a black man addresses the issue directly, they're completely shocked. Like how dare this nigger not wait for us to tell him how to think. He should be out breaking into stores with his BLM brothers.

Nah, the worst element is definitely Air

Fucking air benders, the fire nation did nothing wrong, northern air temple was an inside job

>cuck cuck ctr sjw
I'm not defending her at all, I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid that user is

>Look what happened to cosby
He got very very rich and then became an old man?

She does? I'm liking her more and more already

>white

He got branded as a rapist by every media outlet, had all his achievements undermined, became the butt of every edgy joke and still hasn't had a trial yet?
Coincidentally he also frequently denounced gang-culture and encouraged education

Little bait never hurt anyone. I like all the qt thick girls.

Yup. Cosby told black people to act civilized and the media suddenly started drumming up these rape claims, some of which were documented for decades and they never even talked about.

Holy shit

Looks like I'm a #ShillaryforHillary now

wtf, I purr for her now.

Obesity.

>first of the all the video is months old
Doesn't change that CNN and every msm outlet immediately started condemning Hillary for the first time after the news broke

>secondly nobody knows what the emails are about because it's just some shit written to hillarys staff from goofy Anthony Weiner and fbi doesn't know how relevant they are.
They wouldn't reopen a federal investigation into a presidential candidate 11 days before the election unless they found something substantial. If they did, people would be fired
Whatever made them reopen the case must be such that reopening the case would be worth the potential fallout

Stop shilling retard

This manipulating kike is jumping off the Hillary train now that the FBI is investigating her again.

wtf, I love Amy Schumer's vagina jokes now!

Liberals despise niggers anyway, they aren't better than the conservatives. Sometimes I understand why niggers are so insane

somebody did not get her paycheck on time

somebody gotta pay their phone bill, weed man, probation, and buy them jordans.

It is for all intensive purposes. Especially when of the two other "contenders" one thinks wifi gives children cancer and the other's favrite book is Atlas Shrugged

>Boondocks got censored and banned in America for pointing this out

The Boondocks criticized all aspects of American culture, and got banned because it was highly controversial at the time.

>Anyone who doesn't support Hillary or acts in a stereo-typically black way isn't really black

when will this meme die

>banned in America

o u

Only two episodes of Boondocks were banned in America
And both episodes heavily criticised BET

>oh no, I'm starting to fading away into irrelevancy
>I better say something polemic or else
Fucking pathetic whore. This doesn't even deserves a thread.
Go back to Sup Forums, you fucking piece of garbage.

this

>don't want to be racist
>see shit like this and can't help it

Yeah, the creator of the Boondocks was pretty butthurt that his show couldn't get on BET, and I think viacom used the excuse that they used the BET logo, so the episodes should be censored. I miss that show desu senpai

Of course Hillary thinks black people are retarded. They completely fell for her incredibly obvious pandering during the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk look at this shit.

>Go to Japan Nigerians and Ghana shitting the place up basically thugging it out and committing crimes
>Go to Europe blacks aping out, trying to rape girls who are disgusted by them
>Go to South Africa, place is a shit hole after the end of Apartheid
It's not just America.

Well I guess you faggots agree with Hillary now.

>that white girl just taking away her coffee and acting like nothing happened
lol, white people sure love each other

Low test detected

meh, as the old saying goes even a broken clock hates blacks.

Yeah we know white people are racist.

Sure thing cleetus

>literally nobody does anything no one even fucking moves
>guy assaults someone and he doesn't even run away

Like seriously come on

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAVE

>truthfeed.com
>who are more interested in their shiny new voting block consisting of illegals and refugees
>implying illegals and refugees can vote

lol what a bunch of retards, fuck off with this dumb shit.

>be you
>be weakwilled unthinking untermensch
>see a video of someone being a cunt
>assume everybody who shares a superficial attribute with them is a cunt too
Wew

dead people been voting democrat for decades

This. Truthfeed sounds like a fake name came up with by the guys over at mr. robot.

wtf i love amy schumer now

Bush wasn't democrat.

Hillary or Trump? More like grassy knoll or book depository.

post this on your facebook

so? any city that has been historically democrat, has had voter corruption. look at the voters in New Orleans, 3-4x as many registered voters as residents, and most of them dead for decades.

>tfw u only go under

>
So much shit in one post.

Sounds like something straight from Alex Jones desu

Story?