What do you guys think about me?

what do you guys think about me?

Bump

What a dumbfuck lmao

Just end your miserable life

how often do you get asked about the swastika?

Kys

Few times, not often

You seemed troubled and confused.

I think you didn't have a solid roll model in your life to teach you the value of respect for yourself.

I don't think you really care about anything, you most likely are just waiting around for something good to happen to you.

Generic trashedge faggot.

I like the irony of sporting a nazi symbol when you and your surroundings look positively middle eastern ,highly doubtable its intended as the Hindu swastika considering the satanic pentagram ring and your piercings like a Zulu warrior with a bone through the nose , you're thoroughly confused and its marvelous.

I think you should kill yourself it is the only way you can stop being so beta

It looks like pen or marker.

Just your average white trash.

/thread

The piercings are stupid user, why do them?

I think you're speaking from personal experience

it triggers me that you have 2 different size gauges in your ears. youre obviously under 20, and if not well, please reconsider your priorities. if youre gonna pierce yourself at least make them look presentable

Unemployable.

you look like a crystal and incense fag

unlovable

you make me feel a lot better about myself

why is it always spics and halfbreeds that love this nazi stuff and talk about how white they are?

Kek this

You look weird, i would almost say that trashy. And why you have a swastika on hand ?

You have a very punchable face OP

total faggot

Why would an Asian get a swastika?

Swastika on your hand. Check the mirror bro, you not even white

you look in the mirror to often

kek it's not even a symbol of whiteness. It's been used by dozens of cultures for a number of reasons. Hell it's even the symbol of Jainism.

Ok so go get one tattood on your forehead and walk around in a primarily black area.

But it is a Hakenkreuz version of the Swastika which is primarily used by the Nazi Party. Especially because it's been rotated 45 degrees.

Just duck the point completely and make up a bullshit hypothetical situation for me to engage in....roger that.

you mean like this one that was used during a hindu festival?

holy shit the indians are nazis too now?! who woulda thought.

white trash beta that desperately wants to be edgy

Japan too