When will Alyssa Welch admit that she wants to be fed to an anaconda

When will Alyssa Welch admit that she wants to be fed to an anaconda

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiljYL90f3YAhUJMt8KHUqABh0QFgg4MAE&url=https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vore&usg=AOvVaw1v3LvzyupuykEWrcSuvlu3
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

oh look its this fucking weirdo again. how is mothers basement?

pretty nice

Explain vorarephilia.

why?

So that I may better understand this.

5google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiljYL90f3YAhUJMt8KHUqABh0QFgg4MAE&url=https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vore&usg=AOvVaw1v3LvzyupuykEWrcSuvlu3

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vore

Explain why you think it is erotic, and why Alyssa being fed to an anacadonda is a core of your fantasy.

anaconda*

mental illness

Can't pin point why I or others find vore hot, but I can give you an idea on why I and others want to see Alyssa eaten:
>She's super hot
>5'1
>about 100 lbs
>seems to be a real basic bitch

first of all nobody else has this fantasy. it is just you. it is clear mental illness. you make this same thread over and over, and nobody else cares about it.

bump

I'd say that's more of a couple of reasons to want to roughly hatefuck her a few times and then dump her, not see her being eaten by an anaconda. That's why I'd like to have a better understanding of your fetish, so that I may have a deeper insight on paraphilias weirder than my own.

Pretty much she is the perfect size for it, women have less broad shoulders than men and that is one of the main obstacles for anaconda if it was to eat someone. Plus she is short, light, and also a vegan so it's not like the snake is eating something that wouldn't be healthy for it

I see.
So what is it that is hot to you about imagining her being eaten by an anaconda? Would it need to be specifically an anaconda?

>Does it need to be an anaconda
It's the only creature on the planet that has the potential to eat someone both whole and alive
>Why her being eaten
Just hot dude for the most part, that I can;t explain. How ever another factor in choosing her is that she is an environmentalist so it could be easier to convince her

Also she knows

Does she? I mean, I don't know much about Alyssa.

Yeah a couple years now. Normally when she streams on YouNow 2-3 anons will ask her about it. One time she just started talking about it after an user asked her and the whole stream knew

I guess I understand then why you are so obsessed over her regarding your fetish. Would be interesting to see her reaction to it, seeing that vore is quite a strange one even in comparison to podolatry.

Would be neat to show her vore art, just to see her reactions

Hasn't anyone shown it to her yet during her streams?

lol no, can't do that on YouNow unless she invites you to the stream, which means you are streamed along side her

Ah, that sucks. Nonetheless, I'll keep an eye out for her to see if she ever reacts to her vorarephiliac fans.

Also wanted to find anons that got to the same college as her so they can record themselves asking her about being snek food irl

id rather squirt my cum into her pussy.

Just imagine your sperm swimming around in her for days later. You would have to inseminate her at least twice a week to be sure that there was always live sperm in her.

do you think she would be a squirmer while she feels you filling her with cum?

where did OP go?

hello op???