ITT - Politicians That Time Forgot

ITT - Politicians That Time Forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHLYxBhjeLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont know why this pic is so funny

LIGHTWEIGHT

Its because amerilards don't have a sense of humour.

That's Trump's VP dude

they kissed and made up

At least we have free speech

says the guy losing free speech on the internet

>Not allowed to fly a redneck flag

Can't get anymore cucked than that.

Press F to pay respects.

what? who is this? photoshop?

>women across europe being gang raped by refugees
literal cuck lmao

>not allowed to carry a knife

Damn I honestly feel bad for the guy. He shouldn't have run for president

So let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. Barack Obama knows what he is doing at all times. he knows this because he knows what he isn't doing. By subtracting what he is doing from what he isn't, or what he is not doing from what he is doing (whichever is greater), he obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive Barack Obama from what he is doing to what he hasn't done yet, and arriving at a position where he wasn't doing, he now is. Consequently, what he is doing, is now what he wasn't doing, and he follows that the doing that he was, is now the doing that he isn't.

In the event that the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between what Barack Obama is doing and what he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, he too may be corrected by the GEA. However, Barack Obama must also know exactly what he was doing before.

Barack Obama's systematic effort to change this country works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information Barack Obama has obtained, he is not sure just what he is doing. However, he is sure what he is not doing, within reason, and he knows what he was doing. He now subtracts where he should be from where he wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of what he shouldn't be doing, and what he is, he is able to obtain the deviation and its variation error, which is called making American more like the rest of the world.

>Our women have to be raped
>His willfully surrender themselves to the BIG BLACK COCK

Holy kek, you are a disgrace.
>Not allowed to have a foreskin

kek "jeb bows to his master"
beautiful art user

>Vice President Joe Biden

>amerilards
>cucked
Enjoy the jail cell ahmed

What did you mean by this?

What's more humiliating than being Ed Miliband?

> being Ed Miliband even less relevant brother

Good one UK fag. Gonna go watch some more British humor consisting of faggy brits mumbling and acting cringe. You guise are hilarious

>our women have to be raped
you just triggered like a million sjws. how does it feel?

Wait wat

That he's a retarded faggot. That was his point

damn I love that guy now after his speech at De Paul

This is alarmingly accurate.

>"I, I thought you were waiting for me. Why would you break up with me right before I came back?"

Biden got in big trouble for this.

who knew "euro cuckold" was such a common search?

Biden was trying to joke about gun control and went too far. He got in big trouble.

Biden was trying to joke about gun control and went too far. He got in big trouble.

Biden went too far.

J
O
E

BIDEN
I
D
EN

Joey Bid
J
E'SEPH

Joe