What is your drug of choice Sup Forums? Price irrelevant

What is your drug of choice Sup Forums? Price irrelevant

The pot drug

I fucking love ketamime and nitrous. Don't do them often though.

I inject cannabis into my veiny dick

The devil's lettuce. All my friends do acid and xanax and shit but I'm too pussy for that. The only other drug I've done is vivanse, which was amazing but the comedown was terrible.

love Cocaine

Cocaine is pretty nice for like 10min

Mandy (not sure what it's called outside of the UK/Scotland)

pretty much makes you feel happy and you see some shit too and it goes up your nose

MDMA Mate

I'd say I'm stuck between MDMA and LSD, both are fucking amazing. Can't wait to do both at the same time.

cod liver oil

I'd say ecstasy pills but i tried shrooms for the first time last weekend and it was incredible. done xtc so much its hard to compare to just the one experience on shrooms. will need to dabble more with psychedelics now until i can decide which i prefer

Weed. Unfortunately even though it's weak as fuck it was enough to intensify my latent mental illness.

coke, or maybe speed for a longer one

i hate drugs

Psychodelics

Pot. Also adderal on occasion.

Booze.

In US: X, ecstasy, more recently molly.

Dextroamphetamine (High dose) with a low dose of Alprazolam is clearly the BEST combination, of all time.

Only done acid, coke, and pot. From my experience, coke is overrated and overpriced, and acid is amazing, but I would only want to do it like once a month at most. Pot's always a good one for any occasion though imo.

Vaping Cannabis Oil with high Thc content from the Pax3. Last batch i had was Northern Lights with 67.3% thc. Shit was cash. Highly recommend you try it out. Pax 3 is like 20 bucks, pod range in price from 40 to 60 bucks. Also the pax 3 has an app you can download to adjust temp. And a whole bunch of other cool features

Drugs are bad

what a waste of drugs

Love

Sober unless someone wants to pay for MDMA. I spent six+ years being baked and it severely affected my education and relationships. Not hating it's just truth, weed doesn't meld well with me.
Everything else is kinda meh, DMT is very cool but I don't have enough experience to say for sure.
I've done everything from shrooms to coke and even stupid shit like cough syrup and loads of research chemicals.
Not one for stimulants, unless it's pill form MDMA, but that's a given. Mmmm amphetamines.

I fucking hate you user.

the comedown is rough and withdrawal lasts forever though. the first trip is as good as it gets so don't bother trying it again

Quaaludes

I love MD pretty much the only time I feel happy and loved up.

I'm now depressed. Thanks for that.

ketamine is the funniest drug ever, also very fond of LSD. Did them both at a music festival last year and had the best weekend ever

I love acid/LSD coz who doesn't like to trip the fuck out.

nicotine. One cigarrete is like one glass of wine, but only lasts half an hour. Perfect.

IV- Hydromorphone my good men, this shit makes you feel like a god

LSD + Nitrous oxide + Weed is amazing

oxys

Ethylphenidate - most potent shit i ever had (strong stim, used to be legal in the uk). Loved the burn in my nose

Does anyone know where in europe i could still buy it in a shop? Would consider a little holiday

Fermented ? That shit is the best

Lsd

I don't know which one to choose between 2nd plateau DXM or simply LSD (or his closest analogue)

JGG by far. Can't get a hold of it anymore tho. :(

nigger cum

acid

its always a unique experience

It's hard for me to see that people in 2018 still snorting MDMA it can litteraly KILL you just drop some stomace submariners in the smallest rolling paper ever not folded single layered or use those empty 330mg caps

Yeah ikr dumb people shouldn't even use drugs anyways...

poppers

>snorting MD
>KILL
How?

2-(1H-indol-3-yl)-N,N-dimethylethanamin

it's not that bad, just the comeup is much faster and more intense, so you can overheat or go into some seizure or whatnot. user is overexaggerating.

Mephedrone (mefedron) (4-methylmethcathinone, 4-MMC)

Mein nigga

Allot of people died to this and if they just dropped the shit oral they wouldn't have the uptake is allot stronger if using it nasaly this can cause serious overheating fluid build up in the brain in such a rate ur gonna be braindead I'm not saying it always happen because it's not but it's a much higher risk and the advantages are not worth it.

I'm a medical cannabis user as I'm born with a imume defect that causes me to have itch litteraly all day the weed helps me have somewhat of a normal life still can't work though I've learn to cope with this shit somewhat now

I really like acid/LSD. Don't get to do it often though I've probably tripped like 5 times but since it doesnt come around often here each trip is pretty intense. Want to try shrooms

Crazy stuff, good times.
So nothing to worry about then.

Unless u got a faggot dealer that sells u the wrong shit and ur dying because u took it up the nose

Heroin by far but I like smoking crack too. Acid is alot of fun but it's very hard to find around here. Same with mushrooms but I hate the taste. Used to smoke alot of weed but now it makes me crazy paranoid. Pills are fun but I won't pay for them. Meth was ok but it kept me awake far too long for the little bit I did. Poppers were too much work I'd rather huff duster but if I do too much it makes me piss my pants while I'm passed out and I've totalled two cars on it. Don't huff and drive.

"Mandy"

Shit, at least try to know what you are consuming.

koolaid

best feeling

weed
but i must come clean
i only smoked it 3 times

Not knowing anything about the crystals you shove up your arse every weekend is part of the cool image user. Hey with it.

I like to close my eyes and press on my eyelids with fingers to see pretty colors.

Former heroin user. 10 years clean. I miss it more every day.

most addicting shit

This.
You every try 3-FPM? Great RC stimulant.

amphetamines and pyrovalerones are my shit. A-PHP, A-PVP, 4F-MPH, methiopropiamine and the classic Adderall, Ritalin, Focalin, Vyvanse.

I love me some flubromazolam & clonazolam.

also fentanyl and methoxyacetylfentanyl. nod city.

Acid, but it's harder to find in Alabama than a 14 year old's virginity.

Wikipedia:
Ethylphenidate is not controlled in the Netherlands, as the Opium Law does not cover it, nor is there any law covering analogs of controlled drugs (methylphenidate is covered).

I guess you'll find it in headshops. I saw tons of RC's there for sale. Amsterdam is always worth a visit.

That would be my choice if it THC was legal in my country.

Must be hard. What made you stop?

cocaine. Need to find a new supplier in Denver tho.

Still waiting for a chance to try that shit. Not legal in my state yet, but decriminalization has begun, so I'm getting close.

Enjoy your scromiting

Recently started doing kratom. It's good, it seems to be safe to take everyday but you will build up tolerance. So I take it three days on, three days off.

Isn't it some kind opioid? I've heard the withdrawals are mild but it was enough for me to not order it.

What happens when you smoke poorly made butane-made oil

Yes. It helps you relax and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. A bit like mdma but milder. Haven't had any withdrawal symptoms yet.

scromiting?

I tried that stuff after hearing all sorts of good things about it. Did jack shit for me.

Checked!

Watch out for the first signs.

There are a lot of strains.

I guess you didn't take enough then? I take 3 tbsp (approx. 6 grams) on an empty stomach, start feeling it after half an hour.

It's the only thing I can think of that makes sense. Had some kids here making it oil and something similar happened just without the screaming, but immense pain

my grammar sucks but this is the internet

I don't take significant amounts (yet) so I think I'll be ok. It's said to be not very addictive, but of course in the end you can get addicted to anything.

Thanks! I saw this on wiki also but didn't know it was available in the head shops...been 3 years now since they banned it, gonna hit me HARD!

Weed but have been wanting to try LSD or psilocybin

Kratom’s Alright, took it for pain relief when I worked as a welder. It numbs the body a bit and in small doses gives a good amount of energy. However, it’s extremely hydrophobic... gotta drink a ton of water if you’re taking it in capsule form. I didn’t know this at first, but it formed a small blockage or something. Stabbing pains for weeks. Wouldn’t recommend. Gotta take 3-5 grams to feel anything as well

Mdma, love how it turns my gf into a horny mess and how animalistic we usually turn. Other than that, probably weed because it's so easy to dose and use and is chill or fun depending on what I feel like

Oops, that's meant to be teaspoons, not tablespoons. They say a teaspoon is 2 grams. I haven't weighed it, three teaspoons seems like a good dose to me

I might have, my head shop used to use me as a guinea pig for anything new on the market, main hook was ethylphenidate then when they banned that they brought the same packets out with methiopropamine in so i got hooked on that too....good stuff

price irrelevant, coke
price relevant, adderal

Isnt most of that shit synthetic nowadays?