Obama will be last acting president of united States

Trump will not obtain presidency.
He will not be allowed to.
Martial law will be declared, allowing Obama to remain in power.
Martial law will be justified due to massive chimp out or race war or because Trump will be assassinated and his supporters will rise up.

Just a theory.

>t. leaf

Obama's term expires at 12:00 noon Eastern Time on January 20, 2017. Nothing can change that.

>Just a theory
Shit user, you just gave a fucking idea to the JIDF and they might consider that shit

Or we will go full Roman republic and the other politicians will take power

I think Obummer is going to give some dirty bombs to ISIS so they can nuke hopefully Jew York or Commifornia for maximum effect of Martial Law.

He also hates Shillary with a passion, but who can blame him. She's a massive cunt, probably a reptilian lover.

>we
Almost called you out for your flag but I forgot California existed

Fuck forgot i don't have US flag senpai

But seriously, OP's "theory" could be the biggest happening in US's history

People thought Obama was going to get assassinated too but obviously that didn't happen.

You may not like trump but your dislike for him won't prevent his election, no matter how much mental gymnastics you subject yourself to.

I say this because there is NO way they will let Trump take the reigns.
This could be the habbening we have all been waiting for.
If Obama doesn't hold presidency, they will introduce a new candidate, one previously unknown.

I'm as MAGA as they come man. I want him to be prez. Fuck, I lived in NOLA, where I was r.pilled, if I don't get my citizenship, I hope to god you fuckers annex us. I can't take this cuckery any longer. I went from Mandeville LA, to fucking cuck capital of Cuckanada, ottawa.
INB4 a fucking leaf.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened, or possibly that the electoral college votes completely without regard to popular vote.
Tocqueville was right, our 200 years is up. The next step is collapse into totalitarianism, and then eventual disintegration.

westbank soldier straight up out the nola when it come 2 this shit aint a muthafucka colda

Wait what? Colda?

Try the worlds history, the union of the republic of the united states would break down and literally start world war three as states mobilize their guard forces against the north east and whatever chuncks of the armed forces remain loyal to the federal government over the states. This would lead to a ground war on a scale never seen before, and don't think any other nation on the American continent would be safe from the shit storm of the worlds largest armed force blasting itself and our neighbors to pieces. Just think of all the bases and naval assets around the globe not to mention the airforce and its almost unlimited firepower all going nuts.

I personally would get spooked if they go full totalitarian and want all americans and perma-residents to go back to USA and will never come back to their home

COLDER

Why do you have a Mexican flag?

I hope you're right. I love Obama and hate Trump. I would support this to save the country. But honestly I think Obama is ready to go. I just hope Hillary wins so his legacy remains intact.

Literally the fall of Rome. Except, half the world will feel the shock wave. I truly hope it never happens.

eh, I thought the same was going to happen in 2009.

This theory is cancer

Surely if there is a WW3 it's going to be completely different due to the amount of SJWs who most likely will never fight in a war no matter what. Wouldn't that mean countries who don't have many pussies like this (probably countries like China/Russia and the Arab world) would have a 'braver' army if a draft comes back? Just a theory, you see so many SJWs now in Europe and USA, I can't imagine people being much like that in WW2

I'm in my home country but have perma-resident card on hold + i live near USA

Like shit, i got it quick anyway
Maybe i'm some kind of honorary aryan dess

If you're not trolling, you are pants-on-head retarded.

Just a bunch of bullshit. Fuck off, OP

So OP, I've toyed around with this theory too.

If you think he'll be last acting president, what do you think will happen after his third term? Destruction of the whore of Babylon?

I thought it ended this year

people said this about Bush
people saying it now will be wrong again.

I'm 100% you work for the gov

Please don't fucking do or give idea about what OP said
No, there is no way a pro-obama SJW would browse here

Lol! Obama is obsolete. So is the government. No one really cares about sustaining their salaries, anymore. Expect a massive purge of shitty people such a yourself.

You have a poor understanding of government, history, and the American armed forces.
Not a theory, this is fact.

do you really think that martial law will be declared and that it will work in favour of lefties?
it might to begin with but once people get used to the whole "being killed for your opinion" thing, they'll start killing for their opinions instead.

it'll make gun seizure 100x bloodier than it would have been too. leftists declaring martial law is essentially the start of another civil war, except half of the leftist army won't want to participate because half of the leftist army will agree with the right.

the left won't win in a conflict and they know it. do you think the military is going to take orders from the king nigger when he seizes control of the country illegally as if america is some kind of totalitarian dictatorship?

i kind of hope this happens because it'll kill leftism for fucking ages.

People never feared Obama, he was hated but never feared.

Trump on the other hand is irrationally feared so I wouldn't be surprised if something dramatic happened.

Also you have to remember that sure Obama wasn't assassinated and neither was bush, but I know for bush there were definitely attemps

The over seas bases would do fuck all.

Shill or troll

The only safe place would be Australia or maybe somewhere deep in the Amazon region or Africa. Mexico would suffer the same fate as most of Texas when B2s start dropping tactical nukes to stop the ground forces coming from Texas and Oklahoma. The majority of the B2 fleet sleeps in Georgia and would possibly rally with the state against Washington and New York, Florida is home to part of the nuclear sub fleet that isn't in Boston, once they start throwing up shit to stop the air guard of loyal states from hitting the capital the clouds of death would move south and over the ocean towards Europe.

Somehow I bet Canada would just retract north into their wilderness and be fine until forces come down the road from Alaska and start seizing resources.

God I wish a sim existed with the models to try and simulate these conditions, be epic to watch.

I.e. the Catholic Church? In the coming battle between muslim and Christian, catholic church reigns supreme as the one world religion.

I'm beginning this is more and more the case as I see this election unfold.
I'm starting to think Trump was a plant from day 1. He's absolutely perfect. He's inflammatory, has a controversial platform, speaks to the "everyman" aka racist right wing roughnecks. And the media playing up the narrative that he's Hitler 2.0 is the exactly push needed to get the frothing at the frappucino retards all worked up, which in turn gets their chimps ready to act up.
If Trump does win the election you can expect to see coast to coast riots, and since Obama will still be president, he'll be forced to enact martial law which will probably last forever. Or at least until we're all in cages.

The lines between all of us, not just left and right but race, religion, bootlicker and revolutionary, will make us too weak and embroiled in disarray, to ever even hope to achieve any kind of unified front against the true enemy.
They're already convincing half the country to give up their arms completely.

This is why I have an exit plan.
Africa.

2spooky4me

You do realize foreign bases are commanded from different locations. Orders from the Pentagon to units from loyal states to detain say air guardsmen from Alabama or a New York Army unit instructed to do the same to a marine regiment from say South Carolina would bring the fight right inside Europes borders immediately.

We don't just have a few old guys in a soggy tower in London calling the shots, the states and base commanders would have split loyalty to the guard units and state authorities they come from, if the Fed does split from the union the happy chain is broken. Britbongs would have to get their shit in gear fast before someone does something stupid.

it ends when the next POTUS is inaugurated

I'm not trolling.

Sounds good to think about but the average child above 5 can't run 100ft without stroking out and all our white males are almost women

Why and how are you still here?

>muh shill
>muh troll
get the fuck out of your basement you sheltered hick

Right but they aren't going to do shit except "protect US international interests"

Look at something like the French legion during WW2, besides a small force the majority just sat there precisely because loyalties couldn't be trusted and France didn't want to give up ground.

The smartest option would be to just keep those bases where they are rather than calling them in, potentially for them just to turn on you and looses those bases in the long term due to abandonment.

you are forgetting about the logistics of it all. if it did happen it would be short. all bases need supplies of food and oil/gas.

SJWs have zealotry, though. Whomever they fall upon, they'll be as destructive as the Arabs

Get out of here you Bootleg Burger

And they all happen to be in many countries with little to stop them without time consuming mobilization, France and the UK have the standing forces to put them down but thats with the hope of figuring out whats happening in time before damage is done. For the smaller countries with poorly trained guard forces, whatever US forces remaining would take what they need and dig in and wait for word of a winner back state side, or just fight to the end and cause havok.

This is what happens when NATO is basically just the US, a bloated military giant that out spends the world to have the best weapons, but then goes ape shit and burns all the little countries with it.

>playing fps whole life vegatating

Can't even pick up a fully loaded Ak with 30 rds

And if that happens it is the duty of every active, reserve, national guard, and veteran serviceman/woman to adhere to their enlistment/commission oath and defend the United states of America from all enemies, both foreign and domestic, and to adhere to the Constitution and remove the president from office and power and place him under arrest if the Congress and Senate fail to do so

If the legislature fails to arrest a rogue president, they share equally in his treason. Somebody tell me how we arrest all those chucklefucks.

Look at Euorpas anti-fa, they're militants, organized and have already set up shop in North America with more and more groups growing everywhere

The left holds too much power to arrest. Our colleges, industries, infrastructure, will collapse along with it.

Pffft, no matter what happens nobody would be mad at Canada, you guys are just too chill and never fuck with us. Ask any American and Canada is the only country we can name that has no major hate from our side, your new leader is a fruit but that's not enough to make us an enemy.

Britbongs treat us like crap even after all we did to keep them supported as a world power and the French could never get over us having to save them from scary ol' hitler. But Canada is like that cool RA in the dorms that doesn't care if you play electric guitar till 3am as long as you share some weed with him.

Also Mexico is that dropout kid who now hangs out around campus but sleeps in a dumpster at night amd never has beer money.

Our liberal left is now stronger, more prevalent and outspoken. If habbening happened in south canada (you), our army would help the joos. You'd have canabros in all rural areas and especially in the north though. Make your retreat to the Rockies.

WHEN I SHIT
what happen boi?
MUH DICK TOUCH DA WATAH
MUH DICK TOUCH DA WATAH

The SJWs would likely get purged during the conflict for not picking a side and spouting whiney SJW entitled bulls hit that no one has any time for nor energy to listen to

no, they are turning half of the country into radicals which will unite the other half of the country against them.