Post your fetish /b

post your fetish /b

I have a few:
Cum
Feet
Pee
Are the main ones. I realise its kinda weird but still. Trying to figure out how to convince a girl to partake in them

basically most of them in one pic
>weeb trash (elf, also like neko)
>colored hair/eyes
>belly
>thigh highs
there's a few more but those are my fav

cummed on bras and panties (being worn by female of course)

Bump

Gotta doozie to type up, don't you 404 on me

Necrophilia and inflatables. Don't know why it turns me on so much but oh well.

long hair

BUMP not done typing, stay alive, thread

bump

wtf dude*?!

Alright so let's roll em all up into a story, what I would consider the perfect story, it'll be so many lines might as well connect them

basically every line is a fetish of its own

so let's set the scene
>be me
>any year of school, preferably highschool for top embarrassment

>get pulled into girls bathroom
>girls pants me
>I'm wearing my cartoon underwear
>everyone laughs and takes pictures
>one girl laughs about how small my bulge is
>one girl kicks me in the balls and I fall to the ground
>then she stomps on my junk and pins me down that way
>"if you want your pants back, you have to lick and smell all of our dirty gym socks"
>my dick gets hard
>they all laugh
>"That's not even a cock user, that's a little itty bitty peepee"
>continue to lick their socks
>"Oh no, we gotta go."
>they leave with my pants
>run to the nurse trying to cover myself
>everyone laughs and takes pictures as I pass them
>nurse has no spare pants
>"well, there's nothing wrong with you and you're not naked, so go back to class for the day."
>go through a whole class in my undies with pictures on them
>everyone making fun of me the whole time
>next class
>teacher instantly yells "what the fuck is wrong with you, and those underoos, what are you 5? Go to the dean's office"
>everyone laughs as I leave
>get sent home
>mom grabs my dick and pulls me over to a chair
>puts me over her knee
>spanks me
>flips me over
>spanks me in the junk
>"now we're gonna make sure this doesn't happen again"
>forces me to go to Walmart without pants on
>everyone laughs
>she gets me a pack of princess panties
>"now you won't show anyone your underwear"
>makes me wear them

(1/2)

Wow, never hit the line limit before

(2/2)

next day
>everyone heard about yesterday
>get pansted again
>go through literally everything again but in princess panties
>get home
>get spanked etc
>go in my room to jerk off
>mom comes in
>"the FUCK are you doing?, Ya just never learn, do ya?
>she grabs my dick
>pulls me into the kitchen
>grabs a giant knife
>cuts my dick off

I have issues.

Hot women in their 30s that look like women, not 12 year-old Chinese boys with boobs.

Picture *VERY* related

Feet and Cum swapping. Preferably Cum licked off of her feet.

bamp

Do you want to be the one doing the licking or no??

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

fuck yeah

sicks bastards on this site..........

Massive weight gain & overeating

I'm a squat cobbler myself.

>tfw you literally spend 20 minutes typing out that fucked fantasy you whack it to regularly and Sup Forums just overlooks it
>Sup Forums
>fucking Sup Forums

also, from the look of it, all y'all niggers vanilla as fuck compared to what Sup Forums once was

this is a shit thread I'm fucking disappointed in you Sup Forums

I got my gf to do some pretty freaky stuff. You just gotta find the right girl. Get her horny and she’ll do whatever

I’m into cuts, like massive bloody cuts
Preferably on the chest or back (most surface area) provided they live though it. I’m also into raped, they don’t have to be raped it’s just hotter if they were, and partially dismembered corpses.

Hmm

>Traps
>Shemales
>Femboys
>Long hair
>Sundresses
>Reading gay smut with a smol bottom
>Prostate massage to ejaculation

Nigga, you're several kinds of wrong.

Bitch I’m vanilla

Your just gay

Tickling ftw

Sorry my man but this is fucked up. You should be able to separate pleasure from pain, you know?

A lil bit, yeah

Little kids. It's fucked up, I know, but it's been a secret fetish for since literally the beginning of puberty, so I don't think it's going away anytime soon. Gotta just ignore it. It's super annoying

And what "fetish" op have anyway? hot girls?

Woman with natural underarm and pubic hair, swinging/wifeswapping.

But also
>Butts; big, round, juicy ones.
>Boobs, not hucow big, but big enough
>Thighs
And the strongest one
>Ponytails, esp. long ones that reach the bum

anyone into sweaty feet?

watch out we got a real badass here

This

Cum?

Plastic dics?

Short hair, no, really

Cuck fantasy.

my fetish is if remy lacroix was flicking the bean to a video of herself getting fucked while drinking lacroix

Latex
Light femdom

Weird ones:
Lipstick, specifically colors other than red or natural (especially black)

smoking, especially women that smoke with a cigarette holder

Fucked up one:

Latex breathplay

BDSM, Degradation and Humiliation, Forced Orgasms, Impact, Rough, CNC, Watersports, Gagging/Choking, Breathplay, public, petplay, DDlg, Cumswapping, Masks, Large Insertions, Lactation, Breeding, Sensory Deprivation, Hypnosis

>ear
>navel
>feet
>armpit
>saliva
But most of all navel and ear

Almost all of these. None of the object ones tho (bdsm, masks etc)

Teasing the girl, taking her to the edge of orgasm several times, until she begs me to use all of her holes. Dont fuck the pussy, make her orgasm just from arousal.
Rough surprise sex. Not rape, has to be consensual, but without a specific time to happen. Like, she's brushing her teeth and I just randomly start railing her.

I have a fixation for anal. Id watch a girl use toys in her ass, fingering, other girls licking. No cuck shit. Force her to do ass to mouth, choke on my dick after railing her ass. But no scat and no prolapse.

Both sided worshipping. Lick her body, smell her clothes, facesitting, edging, light femdom.
Petplay/Slave-Master, her worshipping my cock, needing my body, smell and lick my sweat.

Why does it look fake?

You fuckers are sick

>758333216

I have a mask fetish, but mainly because I just wanna have casual sex with a stranger I probably will never meet again.

That being said, a mask either has to have eye holes and/or a mouth hole. While I like the anonymity I'm not totally into the dehumanization.

Do u secretly want to be a girl perhaps ?

traps and strapons

I like that, got any more?

Three big ones

Fucking a girl while her parents are home

Filming and photography during sex

Talking on the phone while fucking a girl or getting head

I made a gf cum while on the phone with her dad once, fucking blew the biggest load of my life, watching her keep her mouth shut whimpering while her dad was asking her about what classes she was taking.

That's the only latex cat girl I got. But have this

Feet and socks
Farts
Puke

Cuck and creampie cleanup has been mine lately

>20 min.

You type as fast as a potato. Ok fantasy, nothing too special. You fucking snowflake

Spanking

Yes and no

If I could pop between genders I certainly would but I don't really care for either. I wear guys and girls clothes but I'm not some complicated "I identify as the 42nd gender" type, I'm just a straight guy wearing odd clothes. The whole dick cut thing is just because I'm into extreme cbt. And the panties are mainly just for embarrassment. I do find them more comfortable than guys underwear but man if someone saw and laughed, I could fap for a year straight

Just because on mobile and lazy and a lot of details were actually cut due to space and paranoia...the FBI runs Sup Forums y'know. even if it's just imagination, there's some things you just don't type into the internet

Another weird fetish I have: excessive plastic surgery. For some reason I get off on a woman turning herself into a silicone fuck doll with a pulse

Ok. Snowflake

can it last? for how long do you have that fetish, and would you actually fuck one of those or even maintain a rl with her?

piss
I fap to pegging videos but never tried it. Not sure about pegging, but my gf does shove a finger up there during a blowjob, it's good

While I would like to bang one, in no way would I want to have a relationship with one. Yes, I do realize body dysmorphia is a serious thing. But that's the thing about fetishes, they don't make a damn bit of sense objectively.

Yes I know I'm supposed to have a deep meaningful relationship with a woman with whom I have common interests and shared life goals with no regard to how she looks or if I'm even attracted to her (the only thing she should need to do is show up on time and take a shower once a week).

In after Faggot.

Try asking if she'll do it in the shower, idk.
I hate the idea of getting pissed on, like everything about it, but im going to let my boyfreind do it for his birthday.
My only ultimatum being it happens in the shower where it can both be containing any mess and I can immediately cleanse myself afterwards.
I dont know if it helps, but it got me to consider doing it at least.

>my gf does shove a finger up there during a blowjob, it's good
This is gay

Nah dude, it's really hot to see see guy absolutly lose his mind when you diddle his prostate.
I mean, it has the potential to be gay I guess, but why let them have all the fun.

That's where the poo lives, son. And the faggots. It's not a toy.

I like to chris brown girls while a midget fists my ass
I also like to role play v for vendetta where I kidnap a girl and torture her for months on end

Cuck jizz feet.
Gf indulges me on jizz and feet

I love cock tributes of my wife

If it's not a toy, then why's it so fun to play with ?

And I've never really had any problems in that department, I still wash my hands afterwards as a precaution but generally you usually know when your body needs to poop and as long as your diets not too bad or you dont have some kind of gastric problems, the but hole is generally clean if you shower daily and wipe normal. Same principle for doing anal or buttstuff with a chick really.

>the but hole is generally clean if you shower daily and wipe normal.

So, just for the record, No. No. No. No. It isn't. You're very, very, very wrong. and No.

Of course, you aren't going to change your fucked up, waaaay erroneous "opinion" about this. Who comes to Sup Forums to "learn," or have their views changed, right?

So, good luck with the hepatitis or other infection. Hopefully, you'll pick up the hint, then.

Generally, where the shit lives is not clean and not for play-play.

girls with glasses.

Sad your missing out on super orgasms because you believe your societal psychological conditioning that Guy butt = gay. Is it gay to stroke your dick?

Tell that to gays.
>the vagoo is any cleaner

You're so evolved. So woke.
You should try having a nigger push your shit in. It's awesome and it's like making amends for past injustices.
Enjoy being a faggot, faggot.

Well, I mean I hate to throw a wrench in your logic there but chances are I'm not going to contract std's through hand to ass contact.
I mean there is a chance to pass std's through skin to skin contact, hpv is one that spreads all the time through that method, even though most girls are vaccinated against common strains in my country at age 12 and again in their twenties.

I dont know, I have a butthole and I touch it everyday for hygiene purposes, i dont think I'm at much more risk of dying from hepatitis or cholera for touching my boyfriends butt.
I mean christ, the buttstuff started accidentally, and if did have diseases, I probably would have gotten it from another sex act first.

And "no.no.no.no. You're wrong" isn't a very good explanation of your thoughts dude.

YUUUUUP!

Pale girls
Girls with bush
Girls with armpit hair
Chubby girls
Wearing panties and thongs
Traps and trannies
Girls in hot lingerie

Levi's 501.

Can you see why?

Main ones:

> thot clothing & acessories (hoop earrings, chain link necklaces and chain link bracelets)
> nose and ear piercings
> braces
> blowjobs
> facials

Secondary:

> fishnets
> freckles
> long hair
> big eyes
> puffy lips
> dat ass

Ewww. Stop sticking your fingers up your own and your bfs butt.

bump

Maybe this pic is better

I wish I could track you down