Girl here

girl here.
i'm concerned about the safety of my vagina.
how do I avoid being raped ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/anti-rape-condoms-picture-will-jagged-teeth-deter-world-cup-sex-assaults-rape-axe-hopes-so/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get urself a big black boyfriend

Very carefully

Get a gun.
Failing that, vaginal stunguns also work pretty well.
They're like those spiked cages only that when extracted from the vagina they also start dumping electricity through the rapist penis, giving you enough time to run away or shoot the fucker.

Wear hijab

masturbate every day eat a bunch of soy and go on tumblr also be fat like will die within 6 months kind of morbidly obese

Show tits on Sup Forums

>how do I avoid being raped ?
Avoid Chads and niggers and also niggerChads.

how will this protect my vagina?

>be fat like will die within 6 months kind
If she's dead in 6 months charges of rape would be dropped so that probably would raise the probability of being raped

if dubs, this

by liking it
it's not rape if you like it

Get yourself one of these

where is my pizza?

Im sorry I fuked it :(

>girl here.
>i'm concerned about the safety of my vagina.
>how do I avoid being raped ?
Rapex. Pic relevant

If you drop down and suck his cock fast enough, he won't be able to rape you with a limp dick.

>penis goes limp after cumming from blowjob
is this why american birth rate is decline? I have you know that my chinese cartoon prove contrary, dick only harder after cumming one!

>Women take drastic measures to prevent rape in South Africa, Ehlers said. Some go so far as to insert razor blades wrapped in sponges in their private parts.
Source
cbsnews.com/news/anti-rape-condoms-picture-will-jagged-teeth-deter-world-cup-sex-assaults-rape-axe-hopes-so/

The People's Party outlawed refractory periods, eh?

Razors in vagina

Strange thread.

Don't dress like/be a whore. In >90% of rape cases, it's the girls fault for asking for it

Grow a pair

Are you being serious?

Don't shower, smear yourself in shit and dress like your homeless.

Tell everyone you’re a vegan feminist

This is pure evil

Or if you're unlucky, the guy has a high pain threshold, and beats the shit out of you in a blind rage.
This only works if
a.) you can run faster than a man with his dick caught in plastic thorns
b.) he's to preoccupied with the pain to think about anything else

but that would lure scat fags wouldnt it?

First, verify that you're a girl, tits or gtfo

Now you have an enraged rapist beating you to a pulp. Doesn't seem like a great idea.

Well first off you're clearly not a girl, but buy a $200 pocket gun and don't go into black/muslim neighborhoods. It's that easy!

grow a penis

Just say "Oh, all right!" before you get penetrated.

kill yourself

Where the fuck do you live for this to be a legitimate concern?

Just scream "I have aids" while they're jumping you?

Just dont go in Sweden ?

he just is desperate because vergin, and tries to get to see your tits. it was never the solution.

What if they say “so do I”?

Triple dubs didn't lie to you...that's all you need to stay safe.

Just give consent, duh.

why is it illegal for me to booby trap my home but a women can booby trap her snatch?

>"How do i avoid rape"
>durr this will make it painful for the guy after the rape is already happening

Tits or GTFO!

Just dont dress like a slut or go drinking with with people you dont know. Carry a gun if you live alone or need to be out at dark by yourself.

its a legit question

no one should be sticking anything in a womens vag without consent so i have no problem with the rapex

no one should be entering my home without consent either but if i setup a ied i would go to jail

good point.

Those trips tho...