I don't know how good your memory is Sup Forums but I will give you some of the details that led up to this event...

I don't know how good your memory is Sup Forums but I will give you some of the details that led up to this event before I go into what is happening with me right now.

So, about 3-4 weeks ago I had the bright idea to send a dick pic to my math teacher from 8th grade. I had no success sending her a dick pic through her facebook profile so I decided to try sending it to her gmail account.

I gave it a few days and I saw a message from google alerting me about information being released about my account if I didn't get a written request from court to deny access to the account. The Carroll County Sheriff's office and the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center were trying to gain access to my account for a criminal investigation and of course I knew I was being investigated for the pics I sent a week prior. I proceeded to post a thread about this 2 weeks ago with lots of responses from you bros and I appreciated your comfort through that daunting day.

Now I have some updates on what just happened 2 hours ago. I got a call from my neighbors, that live about 1000 feet down the road. They said they came home and found a card that was left at their home from a detective with his email address and phone number. My neighbor said on the phone call that she decided to email this detective and find out what the detective was looking for. That of course is why she called me up to see if she could give out my phone number so the detective can call me up or just barge over to my house.

What should I do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
imgur.com/a/K7DFm
carrollcountytimes.com/
carrollcountytimes.com/news/crime/arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#1 If you can at all afford it get lawyer.
#2 if you can't afford a lawyer. Get a loan and get a lawyer.
#3 how many pics did you send? People rarely call the police and have that serious an investigation over 1 dick pic.
#4 Get a lawyer. It's litteraly their job to keep you off a list/out of jail. If you are a first time offender you will likely just have to suffer embaresment. That will pale in con Paris in to a lifetime of being labeled a sex offener.

In comparison*

Is that an autocorrecting spanish fag I ser?

I sent 3 dick pics all with my dick and my yearbook with her face in the background so I think this a little more than just a random dick pic.

wtf all this trouble over a dick pic? I didn't know it get that serious

Holy fuck I remember your thread OP. Here is the link to a post made on reddit about that thread.

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/7pq4pt/user_is_legit_real_life_fucked_alive_thread/

It’s this years “thing” calling out guys. Last year was slut shaming, year before that calling out fat chicks...

Ha! Guess what? The laws were made for guys like you.

Enjoy pound-me-in-the-in-ass prison.

you adeserve everything that happens to you, how retarded do you have to be to pull that shit?

If you saw my previous thread from about 2-3 weeks ago then you would have seen that I was on MDMA at the time and I knew I was fucked the day after I came down.

>had the bright idea of [...]

this alone worth a bump

mutilate your dick so that they can't prove it's your dick in the picture.

I have a better idea how about I stream on twitch tomorrow while I wait for the detectives to show up plus I've be high on E during it all.

start sending hundreds of dick-picks to random email addresses with pictures of you putting your dick on random pages in yearbooks, family albums, etc. tell them you get of by putting your dick on books and sending the pictures to random people and that you had no idea your teacher was in one of the pictures.

pic of the teacher?

100% this.
If tl;dr

GET A FUCKING LAWER

this won't help him much

imgur.com/a/K7DFm

A part of me thinks that they're just investigating to make sure that I'm 18 or over because it was referred to as a criminal investigation on the legal documents.

Actually I just looked at the legal documents again and it was labeled as a special criminal investigation.

i would stress to death man

HAHAHA good.

nah, I've been chilling lately. Trying to keep it in the back of my mind plus I've just started dosing on some kratom really helps keep the stressful ideas out of my head.

Why don't you just run away and start a new life in a small country town with a fake name?

Cause I don't really think the consequences will be that severe. Worst case is I make the front page of the newspaper and I become the locally number one hated registered sex offender. And, just look at how much they really care about the case, all they had to do was drive 1000 feet down the road from my neighbors house and boomo there I would've been. If this isn't enough proof that they don't really give a fuck about the case then I don't know what proof could sway it my way.

Hey man listen very carefully

You can get out of this O.K.

Unless they have a photo of you sitting at your computer sending the e-mail, they have nothing. That's why detectives are fishing and want to talk to you. The crime is indecent exposure/lewd and lascivious/sexual harassment or some combination of those, but the only evidence they have is an e-mail.

e-mail accounts get hacked all the time and there's no way to know or prove it wasn't a friend or brother or total stranger playing a prank. As long as you don't admit to any wrongdoing there's no evidence that you committed a crime.

Don't talk to the police. Don't answer if they come to you door, or call your phone, or bother you at work. If they catch you in person somehow, say you don't know what they're talking about, don't want to answer any questions, don't go anywhere with them.

If they had evidence of the crime they would obtain a warrant and arrest you. That's not going to happen unless you do or say anything incriminating. Even if google shows the email was sent from your computer in your bedroom, there's no evidence it was you.

possibly will continue with more thoughts

continuing

time is on your side. Lay low. Don't contact anyone/stay out of sight/away from the house. Hide or at least discontinue all web/social media presences. as far as it ever goes, someone must have used or hacked your email. Believe that. Forget it happened and move on as though it never did. Never bring it up, never contact anyone involved

after a few weeks the police will forget, she will forget, and one day you will forget. Being able to hide behind the internet is nice but not bulletproof. Stay off it and out of everything and dodge a lifetime of trouble. I've known people who had cops showing up at their door, harassing them for things (we heard you did this, driving crazy, running from cops, etc) but if they had the evidence you would be in cuffs. Every question they ask is looking for a slip up or admission of guilt. Exercise your right to silence and to refuse questioning whether you're arrested or not. Never return any calls, never accompany them to police station, never submit any kind of information to anywhere (includes replying to emails). That business card was probably the last you'll ever hear or see of this, but its up to you now to keep it that way. Stay low.

pretty much this OP

If they happen to catch up with you, Just say you don't wish to answer any questions... it's even less incriminating then saying "
oh well must've been hacked lol"

I've been incredibly lucky and gotten away with stuff I shouldn't have doing this... And because of it I have a chance to have a decent career and life.

Instead of fucking it all up as a dumb teenager.

anyways, good luck OP... Shouldn't have made this thread btw, as it's slightly incriminating if they find it... But oh well, Godspeed

Get rid of the year book and pics from the phone it was taken from. Possibly CLOSE your account. Google was it? I’ve closed mine before it’s a pain but it is possible.

Don’t admit anything just deny or tell them you’ll get back to them.

Registered sex offender for what? Send a dick pick to someone over the age of 18? Nope. You’ll be fine just get rid of all the evidence.

Hopefully OP changed the details IE he's underaged and she's still his teacher.

Holy shit I remember it too

This thread is still not direct evidence, even if it's discovered OP could shrug it off just as easily as the email.

it still unnecessarily stacks things against him that they could use.

I get what you're saying, But he's just fueling the fire that they'll burn him with if he gets snagged

Closing the account might be seen as an admission of guilt of sorts, so it might not be the best option for OP in this case.

I partially agree, however, the chances that they'll discover this thread are quite low. Things here change quickly and I somewhat doubt that they're willing to scour mountains of shitposts and trap threads just to get to a tiny piece of evidence for a crime that's not even that serious.

I didn't close the account. The only thing I've done is avoided all phone calls and I've stayed away from the house almost all day long so for all I know maybe they were at my house already but I wasn't home.

I mean, It's not unheard of for police to monitor Ip's and web history

Screencapped and sent.

That's why over the past 1 month I've thought about "would I want the police to see me searching this up on google"?

Laying low is probably your best option, just as this user said:
And nice dubs btw.

kek

A possibility, but I don't thing anyone here nows the OP's location.

This is far more likely.

I've already had responses on my previous threads where they said screencapped and sent to the Carroll County Sheriff's Office so I'm not too worried about that.

Don't forget to destroy all incriminating evidence, such as hard drive, devices, etc. If they get a warrant for seizure and find any of this shit on there you are royally fucked my man.

kek

who the fuck does that?

Get a lawyer, user

OP getting v&

Just tell them Sup Forums photo shopped your pics and sent them to random people. We do that for fun anyways

rekt

Also, he should make a fake thread of us discussing and doing just that and present it it as evidence.

>The Carroll County Sheriff's office and the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center

Lel. I used to live over that way. They're bored, and you're fucked!

nice number

You're too stupid for me to explain why that wouldn't work to you

hope you like prison food and penis

you deserve this headass

Y-You too...

So many questions

1) How long has it fucking been since you were in the 8th grade?
2) Why would you send a random unsolicited dick pic to your 8th grade teacher?
3) ??????????????????????????????//
4) You're a fucking retard enjoy big bubbas cock meat sandwich

No, I should make a political thread about sexually harassment and the metoo movement to convey a message about how it's possibly going to ruin my life just over a few simple dick pics that weren't meant to harm anyone in anyway and if I have to live with "sexual harassment" on my record for the rest of my life then the only one who should feel shame is the brainwashed public.

Ya basically this. Dubs don't lie

read the thread, cunt, he was on drugs

I wasn't serious in that post. Just a thought experiment fueled by wishful thinking.

Send her a picture of your anus.

I've been on drugs multiple multiple times but have somehow managed to avoid sending cock shots to all of my former teachers. I guess I've just been lucky then

So? I do stupid shit when I'm drunk but holy shit. This guy is fucked. OP if you're over 25 years old, that's hilariously stupid.

on MDMA. which isn't a hallucinogen.
"ooooo i feel so goooood u kno wat? im gonna send my 8th grade teacher three pics of my dick with my gmail."
yeah, he was real messed up and had zero self control.

Or that, I mean it's not like we can force you to do something. You do you, OP

I'm 19 years old

You'll be sentenced as an adult then

Is that you in the pic?

nope you deserve this. not only for the unsolicited dick pics but also because of the sheer autism.

You young mother fuckers these days are too bold because of this Internet. What happened to, "hello. how are you? do you remember me?". But, you, a goofy fuck, decide to send a few dick pics instead? That is just outright offensive. Especially if the woman is married and with children.

You deserve whatever comes your way as a mere wakeup call that just because you have Internet - does not give you the right to be a sexual predator tier retard to just anyone.

and if I was 16 or 17 years old then I'd be charged with producing cp right?

Kek, this one of the better threads that I've seen.

don't judge old man, i was on the brink of doing it to a (very young) coworker just a week ago

and i'm 36

Probably not, although that would be quite interesting to see.

Is it bad that I actually didn't know it was a crime to send dick photos to adults over the Internet?

I'll nearly laugh myself to death if OP does time for this.

Exactly. You're fucked either way but at 19 you should know better. You'll end up on the list. Probably have to go door to door and let your neighbours know what kind of pervert they have in their midst

say you got hacked and never sent the pictures. go to Starbucks, get a vpn do this all on their WiFi and log into your accounts using the vpn and switch servers so you get different ip addresses, etc then install a backdoor on the device your committed the crime on (that way there will be an excuse as to why your ip was in gmails logs when the picture was sent.

kill yourself, you degenerate

what stopped me is her sudden declaration that she got engaged

Well, he was on drugs when he did this so that exuses the lack of self-control, on the other hand it makes the overall situation worse.

fpbp

>he fell for the dick pic meme
Kek!

The way out of this is simple. All you have to do is make sure you’re not at work or at your house when they show up.

just don’t answer your door if they show up..

Or become trans and when every time they acuse you of being the person in the dick pics, tell them that you “don’t identify as that person in the picture”. they literally won’t be able to do anything about it because no one can tell you what to identify as user.

carrollcountytimes.com/
carrollcountytimes.com/news/crime/arrests/

Keep your eyes on these pages over the next few days and wait until you see arrested for lewd act or sexual harassment and then proceed to Kek like you've never Keked before!

also get all your social media accounts locked (while using the vpn)

>get high on MDMA
>send not just one, but several, dick pics to your teacher

user you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever encountered.

Lawyer up and good luck, but god damn.

This doesn't justify it, your mistake buddy. Get a lawyer and don't do stupid shit in the future. You're going to be embarrassed no matter what happens, so keep that in your heart and it'll be less surprising when it happens.

Man the fuck up. Talk to the detective, tell em what you did and deal with the consequences

or was it what got me aroused, i cannot recall...

>calling the police and launching a full-scale investigation over a dick pic
this is the problem with the "metoo" movement. You're not scarred because you saw someone's penis without asking. get over yourself and put your big girl pants on. It's embarrassing that the police even agreed to look at this.

You may want to do your best to hide that fact if worst comes to worst. Last time I checked MDMA is a Schedule I drug in the US.

Kek. This is why I steer clear of social media when rolling. You couldn't have just jerked off to some depraved shit on the internet?

is it weird that I kinda agree with this?

more like degenerated than weird

b-b-but the juicy lawsuit check is worth it desu

With that face she gonna send you in prison for smile to here... You don't see the bitch face ?!!

Wat.

Is it illegal to send dick pics to random adults?