CANADA THREAD

CANADA THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYr_SvIKKuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Nobody gives a shit about Abbotsford, Trois-Rivieres, Moose Jaw or fucking Fredericton. No one. I'm from Hamilton living in Tuktoyaktuk. No one cares about snow.

heh he hah, canananaduh, lylzzzzzz

melania looks happier on Bill's arm here than she ever has with trump.

Wife swappers, bills was bigger

Were the nicest people of all RACES, CANADA master RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=uYr_SvIKKuI

Beware of nice people.

Trois-Rivieres stink lmao

Is it true that Canada's medical system is a piece of shit with regards to waiting times and service? Not to mention the severe amounts of red tape with government entities?

I mean, from everything I've heard Canada is as big a shithole as the United States, only they're better at keeping it out of the media.

Nice nature though

Being Canadian is the greatest thing in the world.

Canada is fucking garbage. Alberta separation now. Saskatchewan can come too. Fuck the rest of you.

Fuck you, cowboy faggot

been there last september. Yukon & Vancouver. loved it there. Beauriful country. YVR is the best smelling airport in the world. Planning to do a Toronto, Thousand Island NP, Montréal, Ottawa and Québec road trip later this year. can't wait.

416 nigger

No niggers

Agreed

Whats the best home defense in Canada? Someone just tried to break thru my front door. It left me shaken and worried. Thinking of getting bear spray. Anything else good for home defense?

Icy steps

Front door in an apartment building.

It's a triage system, so if you go to emerge with a head cold, prepare for a seven hour wait, sure. But you're an idiot for doing so because low grade afflictions can be dealt with at clinics. However, this does become a problem for more specific surgeries. There are long wait times for non-life-threatening surgeries, which unfortunately may result in long periods of coping with pain, and then could result in pain-killer addiction. So, not perfect, but better than private insurance because it's fucking free.

Smash window in front door, pour kettle of water on carpet in front of your apt door for 4 days, profit.

Hockey stick with ulu duct-taped to it.

> home defense in Canada
You literally cannot do anything.

Yup, best defense is don't be at home.

>dog deterrent/bear spray legal to carry
>pepper spray illegal
>knife legal to carry as long as its not concealed.
Its all in the name.

You can get a gun, you just have to go through a few more hoops than in the USA. Other than that, yeah, get some pepper spray and maybe a sword such as a gladius.

> legal to carry
Automatic assault charge if you bearspray/pepperspray a person.

Fleeing is the go-to advice from police.

who has toronto brampton sauga nudes

All three.

Don't report the person who tried to rob you then.

post on user ib? any other sites like it for locals?

>gladius
...then have the Emperor host the games in your home town (Melville? Wawa?), defeat the intruder in one-on-one combat and be hailed as the next Tom Green.

Except that they will report you for defending yourself

Go thru their wallet, taking the cash of course. Get their id look at it. Tell them you know where they live now and if they report you. you will pay them a visit.

All jokes aside, a gladius is a very functional weapon for home defense. The gladius was designed to be used in a stabbing motion after shield bashing enemies in war. It is also not absurdly long, these two factors together make it a perfect home defense blade. Other types of swords that utilize slashing movements will be unusable indoors a lot of the time due to walls and the ceiling, If the blade is too long, you likely won't be able to pull your arm back to begin the stabbing movement in close quarters.

I have, multiple times. And unfortunately, no. The best advice I could give you is to find a discord. 416.

You're not Canadian are you?
The police prosecute vigilantes harder than criminals, and the criminals know it.

>when joe-public will call in "suspicious flashlights" but ignore the drug dealing.

This has happened to me a few times, I just continue on my way enjoying my favourite pastime of shadowing & harassing the tweakers and thieves that prowl some of our school grounds at night.

Cheers user, yeah I post on it sometimes but its been weak for time now. Them discords come and go so fast.

Sauga.

any discord up rn?

It has been. I don’t think many people know about it. I found out about it after a Canada thread a couple years back. So it’s been mainly me checking up on it. A big part of why I hate it is because of the permanence of your post. Often times it’ll glitch and some threads will not bump or disappear. Also, not being able to delete posts because you’ve closed the tab and lost the “password” is a bitch.
Agreed. discord’s disappear so quickly now. A lot of people have gotten into discord, so with the white knights that found out about Canadian discord’s, they’ve all been shut down. It’s annoying as all hell.

anyone got Shannon H wins? Or other 94 93 brampton girls?

Honestly, I can’t find any reasonable ones. The very few that I know have zero content. The other ones (the good ones) have all been shut down and only some of the higher up members know the new location. There’s difficulty in balancing new content, good content, and having newcomers. Often times, letting too many people in is what gets it shut down. Not having newcomers though = no new content.

I am. Post some news links to back up your story.

Check user int. There’s a couple of her on the brampton thread. Unless you’re looking for new content.

Anyone have more wins?

Bump.

Ba dump bump