Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

cryonics.org/
youtu.be/fncdKBJXx2c
youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you hoping to be available when your unfrozen

A cure for my cancer

So, you want to simultaneously kill yourself AND convince everyone who knows you that you're retarded?

Good plan.

>age
>sex
>reason for being frozen
>cost of procedure

False. They can flash freeze you sure but they currently have no way to unfreeze you and bring you back without you being dead.

How are you not dead yet tho?

What happens if the power goes out?

Whats t like in the future?

Tell Walt Disney hello.

>age
>sex
Male
>reason for being frozen
I have a inoperable brain tumor and I was given the opportunity to be frozen in hope that in time they’ll find a way to unfreeze people alive and cure cancer
cryonics.org/
I’ll die again

He trascends the physical universe and becomes an ethereal poscicle

Doesn't work, when they unthaw you you turn to mush

Walt wasn't frozen, same day as his death there was a cryogenics article directly under it

Fascinating. I have been considering this pretty heavily if I were in your situation. What’s the cost of the procedure?

Also, what’s your biggest fear if it works?

where are you from? This is legal? Which company does this shit

How is it legal to freeze someone whom is still alive? Do they put you to sleep first?

they fucking REPLACE your blood with antifreeze solution

yeah... you're gonna die lol

>I was given the opportunity to be frozen
No, you're giving them your life as an experiment.
All you need to do is give them money right?

they are legally dead, they freeze them at the point of death, with the hope of reviving and curing them in the future. At the time of death tissues haven't decayed etc

>they freeze them at the point of death, with the hope of reviving and curing them in the future.

Cure them from death?

I only have to pay 2k for a pod, my medical insurance pays the rest which was a undisclosed amount between my insurance and cryonics.
My biggest fear would probably be waking up (if I do) and everyone from my generation being dead
United States, perfectly legal,
>cryonics.org/

They must be making bank off of freezing people that are already dead. If it really worked they would be freezing people that are alive.

cryonics.org/
I watched that youtube video and you're paying for them to keep your corpse fresh at the moment of death. Freezing it, injecting you with anticoagulants and draining all of your blood and filling your arteries with antifreeze to protect your organs.

You're literally giving them money to keep your organs fresh for future medical use.
But whatever do whatever you want

Explain

rip in peace

Explain? I'm curious as to how or why this happens if it does at all.

why?

Kek

What the fuck is the point of unfreezing you to cure your brain tumor if you were dead the moment they froze you?

This entire thing is just a organ harvesting place. That contract you're signing must have a shitload of legal terms and shit normal people will never read or understand.

how long did they give you to live with your tumour OP?

I feel bad man that's a hard decision to make

you can't freeze the gay away

he can try

and Ted Williams

best of luck brother. hope it works out for you

Prove it

>>
About 5 months of everything stays steady. I’ve lost a sister to brain cancer before And she’s died 4 months before her death date, I just hope there will be a way to fix mine

IF it works out, think about all the movies, series, and video game backlog you'll have. Doesn't make up for the fact you'll be a human popsicle but hey, silver lining right?

Seriously though, good luck user ; ;

Haha this so much. This technology is so far from being reality. In the end, when they realize all these human popsicle's they have cant be revived, they will harvest any tissue or organs they can. Fucking meat farmers.

What's it like knowing death is inevitably near(rather you were gonna go through with this or not)? I have really shitty anxiety/general panic disorder and I keep trying to find reasons to live before I'm in your situation and I've wasted my life away anxiety-ing about everything.

LIAR!

That shit's absurd, dude. Instead of treating your brain tumor, your insurance company is saving probably millions over your lifetime because you'd rather let them freeze your corpse. what in the fuck, I all it takes is marketing and some PR and you can talk some desperate person into anything.

Honestly, it's awful, and really pitiful.

>waking up (if I do) and everyone from my generation being dead
Hey, you can come back to Sup Forums and you'll be the oldest oldfag in here, even you're a newfag now.

fake and gay

>implying the ice crystals killing them won't destroy every tissue so they're biowaste once frozen
they're just popsicles to show other popsicle candidates

Buy some cryptos, if it works out you could wake up as a rich man..

fake. these days we usually only freeze the head.

He said it's inoperable. Basically he has two choices:
1) Die of a brain tumor in the next couple of months
2) Get his ass frozen and MAYBE in the future they figure out how to resuscitate people in cryo and then work on that brain cancer.

>maybe

if i was him i would just live my life mang, and in the last days go on a killing spree, assassinate an important person, do something remarkable.

youtu.be/fncdKBJXx2c there probably is an english version somewhere aswell

try and take out Trump, the orange cuck ruining 'Murica

>it's the year 3000
>have figured out to unfreeze frozen people and revive them
>dont do it because they have 1000 year old values and can contribute nothing to the now semi-cyborg society
>ok, maybe unfreeze one dude just for fun to film his reactions to how different things are and to laugh at his unmodified brain that isnt even hooked up to an online encyclopedia

If you have a tumor you'll spend your last days shitting and peeing yourself while babbling incoherent stuff. It's not a fun way to go, neither for you nor your family. I would prefer to be frozen and save my family that bad time, leaving them with the hope that I'll be cured someday.

>2) Get his ass frozen and MAYBE in the future they figure out how to resuscitate people in cryo and then work on that brain cancer.

Did you even go to their site?
They FREEZE you AFTER you DIE, then start the process while there's still no necrosis because you JUST DIED.

So let's say in 200 years they find a fucking vitamin pill for curing brain tumors and brain cancers.
Guess what, he's DEAD. So unless they get some necromancers or the T-virus to BRING BACK THE DEAD, none of this shit matters.

He's paying them to have a burial casket in an ice tube for a COMPANY. Do you think that COMPANY will really last for the time it would take to CURE DEATH without ANY power failures? You really think they won't go bankrupt or be merged or taken over?
There's probably some legal shit about how "in case of operational failure, the body will be handed over for organ collecting" or some shit

Fresh organs are worth millions of dollars.
I mean you think you can really come back to life after they drain all your blood out and put antifreeze in your blood vessels?

That's quite the maybe, dude. That's like, maybe when die of natural causes you reanimate the next day, too, because the moon is in the equinox. seriously.

so your gonna freeze to death

Pretty much this.

That shit is a scam for desperate people. It's sad.

LET IT SNOW

i feel sad for the pathetic OP, hes too retarded, he should just run away to siberia without any survival equipment, great way to go.

Kek

can you tell my great grandson im sorry for eating his hermit crab?

why give tehm all your money to freeze you?
>lock self in freezer
>be found in like 12 years or so
be smart user

user's right.
I feel bad for OP.

Let's pretend even in the future there is no way to actually resurrect your current body and bring back to life. However scientists would be able to take little chunks off your current body parts and completely regenerate another clone of yourself. Would you be okay with that? You have a brand new body and just the memories from your last body, but would you technically be a clone?

Idk if OP is serious but if you're actually going through any of this then good luck to you brother.

Your body is filled with water. Water freezes in crystals (that's why water floats when most solids sink in the same stuff melted). Water crystals shred your cell walls.

humans don't have cell walls

So why do you plan on dying in two weeks time?

You don't seem to understand the concept of death, it's not like there exists a soul which escapes from his body and can't never return. His body is basically frozen in time, his memories and his personality will still be there, if there is a way to repair the damage caused by the freezing and the tumor and they pump blood back into his body he can come back from death.
>without ANY power failures
There are pretty reliable automatic power generators. You can calculate the reliability of your system and the probability of failure in a certain amount of time.

go back to school

Who knows maybe they can cure his brain tumor and then revive his heart.

It's not completely impossible I just don't trust this shit.
Also OP good luck you unfortunate fuck.

Cell walls are for plant cells buddy, maybe you were looking for “cell membrane”

Any crazy last plans before your possible death?

Do a shitload of drugs, fuck hookers, use up all your money before you go (inflation), kill a person?

Best of thoughts and luck. Peace man.

where can they even legally cryogenically freeze someone?

haha u falled for it

plasma membranes. cell walls are rigid structures found only in plant cells.

>cryonics.org/
they dont. They have cell membranes. Plants are the ones that have cell walls faggot

why not only cryogenically freeze your cancer parts off?

1- its in his brain 2- its likely spread

Are you hoping the cancer spreads to your cawk? You could end up with a gigantic cancerous cawk! So hot.

Is this bait? Dude, the process of freezing completely wrecks your shit. Even if they could "repair" the brain, it would essentially have to be a new brain, because the cells would all be destroyed and dead, not just "paused" or whatever absurdist euphemism their PR people are selling.

If we develop the technology to rebuild organs, rebuild the nervous system, that's basically a clone with spare parts, not you, and that's the very best you can accomplish with that shit, because, again, the brain cells are destroyed by the process.

i was just pretending lol

This.

look up "vitrification"

Why you dont just freeze the cancer

lol

It's a scam

You look it up, dude, even using any of their best methods, none of them deny that it causes immense and irreperable damage to the brain. Nobody anywhere has the technology to bring back anyone in that condition, because they're worse than dead, they're fucking toast.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk
80% chance you could cure that for a lot less than it would take to be frozen.