Alright Sup Forums I wanna mix xanax and alcohol tonight what dose should I take in order to not die?

Alright Sup Forums I wanna mix xanax and alcohol tonight what dose should I take in order to not die?

4 pills and a half for maximum effect without death.

don't mix

Lets see the backsite from this red pills man

Each pill is 0,5 mg, so 2,25 mg?

Pic related

if you want to be safe just do 4 mang, but i don't suggest mixing drugs with alcohol at all.

Why you dont buy good old vodka?

add a tidepod

because I'm a pussy

I'm thinking about taking 1 mg tonight and if i'm okay i'll try more tomorrow.
first time taking xanax as well

Why would you even mix it?

that works

Just
Just take it all pussy

daaaaaamn i witnessed

Depends on your weight/ height but I'd take 4 and chug a beer and you probably will be good and mellow

Take all and drink then all from this desporados

OP would just fall asleep and be kind of fuzzy the enxt day, total waste of good pills. The trick with xanax is to just take as much as you can without falling asleep. Bonus points if you have some stims

triple sixxes have summoned Andy Sixx!!!

Its that time again where we roll to see what creamy treat we get to suck out of Andy's delicious chocolate starfish today!

Singles = a fart
Even dubs = a warm log
Odd dubs = a creamy log
Satanic/Sixx dubs (66) = a warm and creamy, steamy, god almighty dreamy fat fucking log of shit
Trips = monster log
Quads = clam chowder, fish curry, spoiled milk dirty bomb
Quints = mother of all logs (lol keep dreaming)

oh shit, roll

btw, OP here, i took 1mg and added another 0,5 later on, and am halfway through the first beer right now, feeling chill so far

AND YOU GOT A CREAMY LOG
that's the beauty of xanax, it's super fast acting so you can add more as needed/ snap em into pieces for even speedier ZONNKING

yeah I just hope i'm not enough of a moron to think "fuck it" and start popping them like tic tacs.

DONT do it!

i mean if you do you're just gonna pass out and waste them lol

i've got 2 more 10-pill-pack thingies so if i take them all that'll be like 15 mg, i don't think that would be very smart

make them last, this ones a no-brainer. Besides you don't get that much higher after the first few, you literally just pass out. If you're trying to an hero it's not gonna work btw, even if you took them all

just trying to get a nice high. but that's a reassuring thought, I've read up incidents of people blacking out and doing stupid shit, that's my main concern