I am 20. I am not sad but am currently crying not sobbing like a bitch but tears are streaming down my face...

I am 20. I am not sad but am currently crying not sobbing like a bitch but tears are streaming down my face. I am highly psychologically unstable. Also currently enraged. How do I stop this? Listening to this white noise frequency made it worse.

Kys fag

KYS faggot

This. Or stop jacking your dick and get off Sup Forums

Suck a nigger cock, faggotsexuals.

You all are fucking retarded. How do I stop psychological breakdowns.

roll

sexts

shit

Maybe it’s hormonal imbalance. Not enough testosterone, too much estrogen.

Why are you breaking down. What’s on your mind.

go for a nature walk and listen to some music helps me

Best just take a shitton of drugs and see what happens

Hey, I can try 2 help but I need to know this isn't bullshit

Past trauma (bullying, abuse)
Feeling like my entire life was a series of others suceeding and making me suffer. It's making me mad and when I get like this I always wind up thinking of killing a rabbit or bird or something.

Kys fag

pick up self-help books and get yourself checked out, maybe it's something physiological and psychological. Also try breathing exercises and meditation, or sometimes just accepting the strong emotions and letting it all out also helps in dire situations. Crying is a natural stress reliever after all.

Well it’s easy to say that it will pass and you’ll move on. But right now that’s the furthest thing from your reality. Perhaps a counselor or therapist or psychologist can help you navigate this bad period.

What about the urge to kill something?

I see, I'll look into it.

The think I hope you know is that your feelings are real. Your issues are real. Others suffer then too. Others wish you didn’t feel this way.

I suggested it because I’ve seen one myself. It’s tough to admit that you need one but if you are able to it’s so helpful. If nothing else it’s nice to talk to someone who doesn’t judge you no matter what you say.

off by one

Faggot.

Thank you. My doctor will not refer me to anyone. I need to make an appointment and get some referrals for a shrink.