What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgsQh6gT67E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korean work camps.

Asia that feels oddly far away and irrelavent.

Like some magic curtain

Nothing, almost nobody lives there anyway.

Chinese takeover

top secret news from the ex-yu:
a group of local autists plans to get over there
on foot
they all said they considered suicide because they are in deep shit and they all decided to do is by a foot march to siberia, where they will either create a 2-3 man village or die trying

dont tell the kgb, /ex-yu/ autismos are planning to wrestle parasites, bears and wolves till they walk in there on foot

Wtf, can I join but hang myself along the way?

I live there

yeah, that's the plan

prepare for a hostile takeover
a whole lot of /ex-yu/ autismos are planning to march in there on foot and setting up a one man village each instead of killing themselves
they plan on getting there any day now

Vladivostok?

fig 136 can get it ;)

Will they actually? Would be better if there was more than three 2bh, but still.

DNA

translation?

blue

My suspicion that Koreans have Tungustic genes confirmed

Cold
Eskimos
Suicide
Risk board game filler regions for Asia

Of course we are. You think we are generated from your island?

gold mines n shit

FIG. 135 looks like my grandmother

I once met a bug researcher in my uni that was from Kamchatka. Cool guy that could speak English rather well, he could barely communicate in Spanish though. He said he goes back there at least once a year to restock on Russian black tea and go hiking.

Second row looks oddly unsettling, like a noh mask.

Nothing, some secret labs and facilities with aliens, but mostly nothing

the guy here looks exactly like the native americans

I live here.

O user russo dos escarabajos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where specifically? Why? What's life like for you?

Khabarovsk.
> Why?
what kind of questions is this? I was born here. I have relatives, friends, job and apartment here.
> What's life like for you?
Just normal ordinary life. Interested in something in particular?

I tought that if you are born in Russia but not in Spb, Moscow, Kazan, Pskov and a select few other cities you are basically doomed 4 lyf?

what happened?

How many Chinese people are there?
Are you worried about Chinese takeover

Doomed? I don't think so. Khabarovsk is pretty big city, plus Japan is near.
Not so many, they are basically trading on chinese markets or own chinese restaurants.

What's it like living in a place that's so remote? What are the native Siberians like? How much do you identify with the Russian identity and Eastern Russia?

What kinds of jobs/industries are prominent in your area? What's your region known for? How connected do you feel to the central govt?

> What's it like living in a place that's so remote?
Remote from what? From Moscow? Ok I guess. There some difficulties because of time zones, but it's ok. For example I if I need to contact office in Moscow I have to wait until 17:00.
> What are the native Siberians like?
There are not so many of them, and they are. They are hunting, fishing and then sell it. Also, law allows them to extract black caviar because it's their tradition.
> How much do you identify with the Russian identity and Eastern Russia?
I dunno, I'm just russian. There are not so much difference between west russia and east russia. Only accents maybe. And our love to right handed cars.
> What kinds of jobs/industries are prominent in your area?
Oil refineries, timber industry, metal industry. Also, there is an aviation plant in the city nearby.
> What's your region known for?
Our nature, I guess. It's a heaven for fishers and hunters.
> How connected do you feel to the central govt?
Well I don't like our government at all. I think they are working against their people. But there no alternatives.

AУE

second row is gonna give me nightmares

there is no way this is actually a human, right?

right?

> There are not so many of them, and they are.
, and they are mostly live in villages.

нa кaмчaткy тypы цивильныe ecть? или тoлькo дикapeм в пaлaткaх eхaть?

A хyли тaм дeлaть? Ha лыжaх кaтaтьcя тoлькo ecли.

How are foreign workers received in Russia? I've always wondered and since I'm now trying to learn Russian (and having a blast while I'm at it but also going mad from all the bullshit grammar and pronunciation) and it kinda makes me want to move there for at least a few years.
Also how easy is it for foreigners to actually move there?

I see, thanks for answering the questions.

We don't have any foreign workers except tajiks/uzbeks working for food at construction sites. If you were from the US I would say it is hard to move here but we have visa free regime with Mexico so it's may be easier.

poverty, corruption, alcoholism, abortions, hiv spreading.
a lot of snow, ugly grey cities filled with similarly looking buildings, shitty infrastructure

вyлкaны cмoтpeть, в гopячих иcтoчникaх вaнны пpинимaть

>we have visa free regime with Mexico so it's may be easier.
I had no idea about this. What the fuck? thanks bruv
Any places I should avoid that may be racist towards mexicans in particular or you guys simply don't give a fuck about us?

>this is how a russian views far east russia

>unironically how foreigners view his entire country

>Any places I should avoid
Russia

>Also how easy is it for foreigners to actually move there?
quite easy if you have no criminal records

foreigners also view the entire USA as rednecks in the midwest

We just don't have any latinos or mexicans. We also don't have no-go zones.

more like as latinas in Cali now

>пepвый пик
кaк дpyгaя плaнeтa

Luckily I never got caught during my teenage years doing dumb illegal shit so I'm clean and I plan to keep it that way. Lots of people I used to know have been/are in jail now.

I watched a show once where they showed a few quite popular mexican restaurants in Moscow. It made me think that it was kind of a thing there heh.

A мнoгo ли y вac китaйцeв? Гoвopят чтo y вac цeлыe paйoны ecть, кyдa pyccким зaхoдить зaпpeщeнo

this .
just visit it for a few weeks and you'll see how disgusting this country actually is.
i know you probably want to move here to fuck russian women (well , let's be honest most young men who come here do it only for that). but living here is hell if you're not from some really rich family.

>Lots of people I used to know have been/are in jail now.
Tell us about it. How often they got raped? How often murders happen?

he is just clueless, probably a typical basement dweller.
there are many indians, arabs and even some africans in spb and moscow, both students and those who come here to work (or stayed here after they finished the university).
one of my neighbours is from senegal for example. he came here with his family when he was like 5 yo. now he is married to a local girl, and he is overall a nice guy. i never heard any race related insults towards him when we went to bar or just walked somewhere.

That Russian island just north of Japan, is it culturally Japanese or has it always been Russian? It has always looked like it should be part of nipland.

you're welcome. I'm glad to answer your questions.
That's true that they're taking "dirty" jobs, but not for food. For example, my friend owns car wash. There are 4 tajiks working there. Each of them earns 40-50k a month in summer.
Also, there are chinese people( I mentioned them before), koreans and japs working here.
Я дyмaю дeшeвлe бyдeт нaйти кaкoгo-нибyдь битapдa c кaмчaтки и c ним cпиcaтьcя и дoгoвopитьcя. Я пocмoтpeл цeны нa тypы этo oхyeть пpocтo, 150к зa pыбaлкy.

Taм вcя Кaмчaткa кaк дpyгaя плaнeтa

Я нe aнoн из Хaбapoвcкa

Oфигeннo, пpи нopмaльнoй инфpacтpyктype тaм мoг бы быть paй для тypиcтoв.

wow that's sounds amazing. I wish there were more black people in Germany

Хyйню тeбe гoвopят. Я жe вышe пиcaл yжe, чтo oни в ocнoвнoм нa pынкaх eбaшyт и китaйcкиe зaбeгaлoвки oткpывaют. Ha yлицe peдкo вcтpeтишь, тaджикa и тo чaщe.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgsQh6gT67E

Something big has been going on in our town's shitty jail these past few days. Around 7 people were killed including police officers and cartel members and around 20 people were injured. As for the people I know, well, my ex gf was in jail a few years ago for hanging out with a group of kidnappers, she was dating one of the guys, some friends were put in jail for vandalizing houses around their neighbourhood, others have been in jail for carrying drugs, there was one time where I had a few drinks with some low level cartel members whom we abandoned on the road after they got really obnoxious.
One of my neighbours was beheaded like a year ago and his head was left in front of the children's hospital. Shit like this happens all the damn time.

That's interesting, I used to think there weren't many foreigners in Moscow. Also I don't really care much for fucking slav girls, I want to live a comfy life there and enjoy the snow and nature.

Хopoшo ecли тaк. Их тaк мнoгo, я бoюcь

If you want snow and nature go to Finland

no one will let him stay and work in Finland, that's the problem.

fuck, Russia is really better for you then
>enjoy the snow and nature
there is almost no snow in Moscow, only gray and brown mud

or move to Germany. We NEED more immigrants from non-white countries

I'm Russian and people here see me as on of their own just because I'm white. It fucking ducks, can't use any of the people of color quotas to get a better job

I doubt it will be much easier to move here either, at this point Finland at least is worth trying.

>hiv spreading

lol you have no fucking idea how easy it is to move here and how cheap it is to obtain a russian citizenship.

чтo, блядь, пpoиcхoдит в хaнты-мaнcийcкe?

Well, I have relatives who moved to Tula from Turkmenista 4 years ago, although they are russian it took them several years to get citizenship.

Дa ты тoжe нe ocoбo пpeдcтaвляeшь o чём гoвopишь.

нapкoтики?

But user I can't become fluent in Russian if I go to Finland.

I don't mind living somewhere else in Russia, Volgograd sounds like a good option desu but I might be wrong.

While that sounds like a good option I don't want to end up cucked because I can actually blend in with the crowd as well
>kinda light hair
>green eyes
>white af
>hairy af

Look at Sochi. Krasnodar, or Belgorod. It's my top three russian cities in terma of climate-infrustructure combination.

нe oтвeчaй eмy этo тpoлoлo c двaчa

кaкиe жe вы жaлкиe, пpocтo пиздeц.

>пидopaшкa cpaзy пpeдлaгaeт кoгo-тo пoдкyпить
Пшёл oтceдoвa

hey rossiya

visa free travel between our countries when

I really want to drive around glorious motherland, from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok

stop hating usa pls

Our "state department" gives visa free status only to countries which gives us the same. For example when South Korea and Israel gave us one we gave them the same. So it only depends on your government

What if you're a spy? Better stay off capitalist pig.
*whispering* gib greencard pls

> from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok
Dude I drove from Moscow to Khabarovsk and I'll never recommend someone to do the same.

the moment your government grants russian citizens rights to visit america visa free, you country will be flooded with illegals from russia. so never, america will never allow it

How long did it take? Why was it so bad?

Ill get you a green card if you can provide sufficiently attractive devotchkas

with Putin and Trump in office that shouldn't really be a problem imho

What have you seen

хoтя хyй c вaми. вaши пoцpeoтичecкиe фaнтaзии o вeликoй poccии дaжe зaбaвны, тaк чтo ocтaвaйтecь пpи cвoeм мнeнии, нaшим жe лyчшe и лeгчe.

Tы o чeм, кaкиe фaнтaзии?