Crypto Thread

Crypto Thread

Is there any reason why you haven't invested in crypto?
With pump-and-dumps, trading bots, and arbitrage any idiot can 10x their starting investment.

pump and dumps are pretty much free money, what are your experiences?

also here is a pump discord code: /rAQKxnG

Keep this a secret.

Why? its just stealing money from normies.

>Crypto
>Secret

Keklas

Making money? Who cares about normies?

What? I'm saying don't keep it a secret on here because pump and dumps just take money from normie idiots and distribute it to people in on it.

Yeah I don't see how it could be a secret. Maybe the pump and dump groups. Probably worth a look.

Oh, then I completely agree.

Idk why this is on Sup Forums but I've actually made a shit ton from pump and dumps

>Is there any reason why you haven't invested in crypto?
I don't believe in it.
>any idiot can 10x their starting investment.
>free money
Whenever someone tells me that, it immediately turns me off from the investment.

>value is created out of thin air
>why aren't you guys jumping on this

To be fair, it is free money if used correctly.

Crypto is extremely volatile and you can loose or gain multiple % in a matter of seconds or minute.

>free money
It isn't though. In order for you to gain money on crypto, someone else is losing money.

One word OP: Tulpenbollen
Google that shit

That's how the world works friend.

Not really. There are investments that are not zero-sum games.

pump and dumps are a scam, the owners are just dumping their pre-bought coin on you at 50-100% higher prices

signals is where its at, check out this server discord aHwNHYY

>"The key to the stock market is to patiently take money from the impatient"

There are losers and winners, don't be a loser. If you can't handle the fucking moral then trading ain't for you.

Correct. Trading isn't for me. Investing is.

Then continue to make your low gains.

What he says. Numales can't handle the high risk high reward life. Just leave them in the dust :)

You continue to spin that wheel.

This may be the dumbest response I have seen to crypto. Not even sure how to respond to this.
Yes clearly the owners make the most profit. You are an idiot if you think the owners hold value equal to every single other member combined. Most of the owners are children and poor Hispanics that jumped at the opportunity and have 10k to their name. Any idiot can make money from PnD. Only the slowest least informed members lose. I started with 1,500 last month and currently have 50k in btc

Crypto is so fucking easy to make money on, and if you're not an absolute retard, very hard to lose.

You're a simpleton living in a safe place. Pussy.

Except the "wheel" is green on 80% of the circle and red on the other 20%. I'll take those odds, especially whne the green spins are 3000% and the red spins are -15%

>Not even sure how to respond to this.
Because it's entirely accurate.

I was HOLDLing and I lost 2k in 2 days...., still have 5.5k gains left from a 1.5k investment

All you are doing is reinforcing my negative bias towards crypto and the people who 'invest' in it. If that makes you feel better about yourself, feel free to continue.

Just turn the odds in your favor. Buy low, sell high. Isn't that investing 101? Look at the bullish/bearish numbers and woopdie fucking doo. During a dip Crypto markets are pure emotional and it's shit easy to see ahead of time.

Stay poor faggot.

>It isn't though. In order for you to gain money on crypto, someone else is losing money.
As if a random irrelevant accurate statement wins the argument? Are you trying to take a moral stance in the argument? If so, almost no investing is for you and you should have scrolled by this thread and stuck to 9-5 life.

>implying everyone who does not invest in crypto is poor
Delusional.

Pussy

What argument? OP asked a question. I answered it. OP proceeded to make a false statement. I corrected it.

>Implying trading has nothing to do with technical analysis and sharp minds

Delusional

OP here, you didn't correct anything I said because I didn't make those comment.
Second, you didn't correct ANYONE, because the fact that the market is zero sum does not mean the money isn't free. Both definitions of free apply, being freely available for anyone with an ounce of brain power, and also being free of cost, just because someone lost in the process doesn't mean its not free.
See: use of the word "free" in the real world.

where can I get the known crypto which will be pump? I only found fuckers, that want fees to get to know which one will it be.

-t guy who says "this free kale sample isn't REALLY free because carbon dioxide was used to grow the plant"

Yeah lmao. This guy has a point. Calling crypto an investment is a fucking joke. It's clear speculation, its untraceable and therefore you have no market indicators but the curve's history itself. I'm with this guy - all you dumbfags keep making your "free money" and when crypto's lose their hotstock obsession you'll "lose" 50k overnight. I say "lose" because its likely most are too fucking stupid to realize the profit thinking the "free money machine" just runs on air and never goes out. Ha
Certain growth rates are simply unsustainable because the market isn't big enough. Unless governments start backing their currency in crypto which is atm a horrible idea, it won't seriously be worth my time.

Even if you use your alternate definition of free, it clearly still is not free. Your 'free' money comes at the cost of high risk.

Techincal analysis? what the fuck are you even talking about. go to bed idiot. The SUM of your technical analysis is literally one of two avenues - It's up or its low. And those two terms up and low are based on nothing but the past history.

19jm3NoaDVwni W26xtawEt4ztiZNSestus
Will someone send money to a poorfag?
Just put those two pieces into one.

I remember when bitcoin first came out you guys were memeing it into reality. I thought it was some kind of scam so I didn't look into it. Now I don't invest because it's too fucking expensive.

That grammar and I'm the one who should go to bed? That's cute.

It's about the breakouts, being able to know where the breakouts are going and when. It's rather simple really by analyzing support and resistance.

>expensive
Current cost of smallest piece of bitcoin:
$0.0001123807
I would watch even the most basic of basic 2 minute videos on crypto trading before making your judgement.

Don't even bother, this guy is clearly doing the Buffet tactic of "I clearly missed the boat and have no idea how it all works so let me shit talk it".
Misery loves company, and apparently so does regret.