Swedish gf

I will never have a Swedish girlfriend. Then, why live?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

thesauceftw.com/2015/07/joy-from-sweden.html
imgur.com/a/JUvHn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I will never have a finnish gf

But Swedish girls don't want white guys like you, Jorge

sorry, that's what you get for being white

>swedish "women"

Why was not I born black and rapist?
Why did I have to be born a superior race?

is it true that argentinians are racist towards black people
i think you need more multiculturalism

Please invade our country "multiculturalism", we need you fuck our women.

...and I like those hats.

Damn I love cleavage.

This is now a cleavage thread.

I'm angry.

Walking with a girl like that on the streets of Brazil is not safe.

It is safe in Argentina because we are Europeans.

Why?

This kind of cleavage flaunting was pretty common in Denmark 10-15 years ago. Today women try to hide their boobs as much as possible :(

voy cojer el culo de una argentina blanca

what? why? Tell me more... :(

Only if you are black and have three legs, Argentine women like that but only for a while, they would never marry a black man.

I am white. They hate brazilians?

Why would you want a slut?
Like honestly, any swedish girl that is 20 years old already had 4+ dicks inside her. They're pretty but used up pussy is not worth it.

Those breasts, my god. It should be mandated by law that women like this bear at least 7 children.

4 dicks? As I dude I had that count of pussy by the age of 15.

It's only fair.

dont trust blonde bbc loving women tbqh

Man fucking lots of women is not a big deal, women being sluts is the problem. There's a reason why men want virgin women and women don't like virgin men.

>declares it a cleavage thread
>posts minimal cleavage
lad...

holy shit
this is waaaaay worse than brazil

yes.

I don't really mind this tbqh. In my book: They are just gonna fuck better, and make my commander nut way harder.

Plus chicks get that confidence thing after they know their way around dudes, it's fun to watch the beta orbiting when they get to places.

Well if you're looking for quick fuck then yeah, more experience the better but OP argentinian user meant he wants a gf aka something long term and slut is not a good long term gf.

A slut is not defined by a few fucks, user. 15 dicks is still good in my book, in that case what I'm looking for is if she is a good person, kind, feminine and smart.

If all she can talk about is humping, then yeah, good only for a quick fuck. But the same applies to dudes. I would never befriend someone who only thinks about sex, for better or worse.

oh my fuck
THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sauce

thesauceftw.com/2015/07/joy-from-sweden.html

Swedish girlfriend don't they all like to watch BBC the British BroadcastingCorporation?

me on the left xD

She looks like doofy from scary movie 2bh.

Do swedish love latin men?

I don't know. He is a Muslim.

Holy fucking shit

joy is not swedish but if it helps you get off then yes shes SO PURE AND ARYAN AND VIKINS

This.

>In my book: They are just gonna fuck better

Not really. Some girls are "made for it" and become fuck experts very quickly, other are not made for it and will remain autistic in bed until the menopause (and later).

Source: my wide experience

Wait where is she from? ;_;

>will remain autistic in bed

I must precise: autistic and incompetent even though they had 40 or 50 lovers, even though you do your best, etc.

Yes, they even fly over here to be enriched by alpha latin men

women don't "get better"

Yes, but obviously the first time doesn't count as everyone is mediocre there.

does she got a instagram?

Idk, hoes I've come across who have had their way with dudes and life, have become very much cum summoning demons.

Haven't found a lazy bum yet. Still enjoyable, though. That means I also don't have to do much, just keep my dick hard, which it remains even after I cum and don't even wanna fuck anymore.

Chicks were the epitome of Gods creation, and they very much do get better, user.

Look up "Joy from Sweden (7+1)Chan" and like the first link should bring up a massive fucking album of hers. Pic related. Apparently she's from France not Sweden.

She needs milking

The Swedish girl:

imgur.com/a/JUvHn

why are there barely any swedish girls theres only a couple pics posted in this thread.

Because it's easier to post a blonde girl and dream about "swedish" girl than actually post real ones.