Do you want your lolis to be extreme turbosluts or pure girls?

Do you want your lolis to be extreme turbosluts or pure girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Sj7GZbnsng
youtu.be/5njFdzoeKfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sluts

20 ft away from me, I ain't going to jail...

Pure but when daddy pulls out his pink steel they better know it's slut time.

Was literally gonna make a thread right now requesting anons post their sluttiest lolis with pic related

Tbh i never understood the extreme change of preference when it vomes to lolis and every other aspect of Sup Forums...ehen it comes to any other fetish Sup Forums takes it to the extreme...but when it comes to loli/shota Sup Forums are suckers for vanilla softcore shit...

Imo softcore/ecchi loli stuff is too repetitive...with hardcore loli theres much more fetishes to explore and get off to

>the more they beg for it the better

Cozy Loli

turbo-masochist-sluts

i want them to be 2d

I mean just imagining a cute delicate voice begging for sex is amazing...

Also i have a question for vanilla lovers: do you guys just prefer to leave it all up to imagination (like unclothing them in you head) or do you guys just not have any fetishes whatsoever?

If you had a loli in front of you, wouldn't you rather have one that wants sex insead of one thats shy and reclusive?
Not trying to go whiteknight or anything but it feels like it would be more rapey if you have to convince them to fuck

Cute, innocent and pure.

i want a loli that knows how to treat me

like last image and image related even more

I want my lolis to have a personality so they can tell me no if they don't want sex.

I mean.. the dream is that they start as pure girls and end up as mind-broken sluts. So.. yes?

Does anyone have the comic where the guy stops time and fucks lolis and their moms?

Yes does anyone...

youtu.be/1Sj7GZbnsng

I want to make an RD-L1 cosplay. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Both at the same time

Turbosluts for sure. Not even close. I want their favorite flavor of popsicle to be DICK.

Mods Mods Mods !!!

youtu.be/5njFdzoeKfI

is anyone interested in a dedicated loli posting discord server

you're going to post it anyway, so why even ask?

yes pls

yea boi

Ooomy

pure please

Did you steal this from me

discord DOT gg /Ap2jYPN

Thanks dad