Sup Forums
ABSOLUTELY
BTFO
T
F
O

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

He's an actual cuckold.

>being such a butthurt bitch that you end your podcast and a personal and professional relationship over the word cuck
hmmm... really makes you think

Fuck Sup Forums I guess I am a #cruzmissle now

His Twitch stream is nothing but 100% damage control.

Maddox is a tool. Maddox fans are tools. Trump is a tool. Trump fans are tools.

It's just tools tooling over who the biggest tool is.

this another one of those enlightened individuals who doesn't take sides?

rly makes u think huh i a #cruzzmissle now

Looks like he is the one who is mad. To me looks like those people are just memeing on him and he can't take it

He's too cool to vote so he's doing the mature move of getting incredibly upset about an election he totally doesn't care about.

>America loves him, Establishment anything (news) hates him, but far better than a commiecrat

Dudes a faggot but goddamn does he have a point.

Maddox is the poor man's Lowtax

Early Maddox would've been a Trumpfriend. Some people just become faggots when they get older

>maddox is confirmed a fag
I'd always heard him praised and meant to read his stuff. I'm glad I didn't now.

remember, Sup Forums, patience is a viture

There's really nothing inherently wrong with being sensitive so I don't see why anyone gives a shit if you enjoy watching your partner have sex

yup, another political whore masquerading as a grand thinker. shame he's armenian, another bad name to tarnish the reputation. that's how my ancestors died, by being political whores.

>creates book called alphabet of manliness
>is a cuck

How?

The similarities between trumpfags and SJWs are deeper than their low temper - they're both much more interested in symbolism and rhetoric than actual policies and change.
SJWs want to Dismantle The Kyriarchy. Trump wants to Make America Great Again. Neither goals are well defined, and neither group has any idea as to how to actually achieve these things.

It's just two tribes chanting their slogans, trying to win the fight. Nothing of substance.

Pretty sure he's a Bernout.

More like the Betabet of cuckoldness.

Yeah except we tell the truth, not some faggot bullshit for "equality" "likes" or "compensation" a Zika mosquito is enroute to Maddox right now.

/thread

Remember when Maddox was funny for about 2 days back in the early 2000's? Anyone that still listens to this ugly literal cuckold is a moron.

OP is a great example.

>make america grear again
>WOOOOW LOOK AT HOW SENSITIVE
>IM TOTALLY NOT SENSITIVE, REMEMBER THAT KEK VIDEO I MADE ABOUT HOW SO NOT SENSITIVE I WAS

Nice fucking try

Do you need a safe space?

>moral high ground fag

eat a bullet, nigger.

Sup Forums is the safe space. Poor Trumpfags

Maybe, except Sup Forums is the opposite of that. Look you're allowed to post your retarded opinion completely unencumbered.

Hell you're such an intellectual cuckold you don't even post your own opinion, you post some pathetic assblasted unfunny old guy's opinion lmao

anyone who has any sort of social shit account, needs to kys

zero reason to respond to these people
zero reason to debate these people

If this were a safe space you wouldn't be able to shill and troll like you are. You are free to post whatever bullshit you want and we are free to tell you to fuck off. Sup Forums is the opposite of a safe space.

>proving his point.

Is he still banging on about this shit? my god lad give it a rest, we get that you are hell bent on proving how much it hasn't bothered you, take it on the chin like any other and move on.

Good one. You know I'm not the OP right? I've posted no opinion in this thread. You sound a little triggered though. Wanna go vent on Tumblr?
Also, don't think the irony of you attacking someone's intelligence while calling them the most laughably played out insult of 2016 is lost on me. You're truly one of a kind user.