Think wife is cheating. She has started hiding her conversations and her gallery on her phone...

Think wife is cheating. She has started hiding her conversations and her gallery on her phone. Also there are other signs. Not gonna waste your time with every little detail though.

I need hard proof that she is the kind of whore I think she is. And I want some details on who else knows.

Gonna set up a new phone for her soon. I don't expect to have easy physical access after I give it to her. Any tips on where to get a decent spy app? Would be nice not to leave a paper trail (by paying for it by credit card for example). Also the app does need to be hidden somehow (shouldn't be too much of a problem since she is somewhat retarded when it comes to technology).

If I remember correctly there’s a way to receive all incoming messages on Android phones to computer, it’s androids answer to being able to revive messages on a laptop like apple products do. I say you look it up and give a try. Probably the best way to check her messages without her knowing about it

>paying for it by credit card
Visa gift card perhaps?
Also you may want to consider the legal implications of using such an app if you haven't already. Some places take it pretty seriously.

trip dubs checked

Sorry to hear OP that fucking sucks. I'd lose my mind and do shit that I regret, like kicking asses and burning the house down. Try not to do these things.

dont use apps just beat her.

Honestly OP if you can get some kind of proof that she is cheating, take your money and run before she divorces your ass and takes half your shit. Good luck.

>This.

Moreover: If she's just hiding her phone don't worry about it. You should be worried, if she changes her habits. Make her best friend to your best friend. Come back from work early if you think she cheating @ yours.

>was in same situation like you OP
>had a feeling that she was cheating for a long time
>had spyware on her phone, but anything normal
>once i wanted to take her home from work
>saw her kissing and driving away with coworker
>had proof, and broke up with her that evening after she got home 'late from work'

Thanks for the replies so far.

Nobody that can offer an App?

Also is it considered illegal if the phone is actually mine and not hers?

Where did you get the spyware? I don't really know where to start on that

Don't bother with any of that, if your marriage has gotten to the point where you think she is cheating, then you should end it.

Rules for divorce:
>Delete all your social media crap
>Don't look at any of her social media crap
>Contact her only if it pertains to property and divorce proceedings
>Keep conversations business casual
>Don't play the blame game. The marriage is over, whoever's fault it is doesn't matter anymore
>Once divorce is final, say your goodbyes, then never talk to her again
>Move on, be happy

I think it is illegal, since it's her privacy. So I would just use it for personal investigation. Just minimize the risk that she sues you.
Well I don't know the name of the spyware since it's like 4 years ago. I had to pay like 10$ for a month via Prepaid Credit Card. I think google will help you ;)

This is the best advice you're going to get OP.

Been there bro.

Had wife, kids, owned 2 homes and about 12 grand in the bank. Loved her. Never cheated on her.

Short version: like you wanted proof and went through anguish until what I knew all along was proven. Did the whole dance. Lawyers, court, child custody battle, her making crazy alligations against me, her case falling apart, single dad for 10 yrs afterwards. No money as lawyers aren't cheap, old car, renting shitty house. She drives bmw with string of boyfriends. I have my kids. Son's 18 now, daughter is 16. Never speak bad of their mom but both dislike her as they can see through bullshit.

Don't put yourself through needless heartache just to confirm what you already know. What's the point? You already know the truth.

Best advice I can give you: pull yourself up, set up new bank account and set yourself up to succeed. Walk away without the drama. Tell her why and let her know that you're not stupid. She'll probably fess up anyway. Avoid drama by walking away like a man. Rely on friends and family for emotional support but most importantly DON'T LOOK BACK. Just walk away from it.

"I think you are cheating on me, show me your phone gallery and conversations right now or I am leaving"

How fucking hard is that?

>alligations

airdroid?

cool man
high five

Some androids have a function called protected apps. Apps added to that list do not display notifications, are not in the list of installed programs and require a pin to access under the protected apps tab in settings->privacy. Even if she found the tab it would only require a pin which she does not know and would probably go back. You could then just find an app that sends calls and texts to your prviate email or something like that.
But as others said, use this only to get a confirmation that you're not just paranoid, never reveal to her that you did it or she might sue. If you get definitive confirmation, then you can either just never tell her how you found out, just demand a divorce, or use the info to "stumble upon" her cheating.

This is the only good advice here so far

Man up and just ask her.

If you're not retarded, her initial reaction to when you ask her should tell you exactly if she is or not.

Also, the fact that you're trying to spy on her and not just man up is take charge IS PROBABLY WHY SHE IS CHEATING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fucking beta males.

>Also is it considered illegal if the phone is actually mine and not hers?
Depends on the state. Talk to a lawyer. When my now ex wife did the same thing 15 years ago, everything was IMing on computers. I put a keylogger on the computer keyboard. It turned out in my state, that all of the keylogger data was legal and admissible in court because the computer was owned and used by both of us. But me using the passwords I got off of the keylogger to log into her email account was not legal and not admissible.
I'm still glad I did it because I am completely sure about what she was doing.

"Unlock your phone and hand it here, bitch, or get out"
Easy.

While this is highly effective, if OP is wrong this will be a severe blow to their relationship and could itself lead to a divorce even if she never cheated.

Crazy phone spell check.

As for her claims... It's amazing the kinds of lies a woman will make to stir up bias in a courtroom when child custody is involved. It all fell apart in court because I stood by the truth and my lawyer was able to navigate through her bullshit and get to the truth. Judge was passed at her for lying and it definitely contributed to her losing custody of our kids.

That said, OP start to make moves to secure your financial well being. Once that's accomplished, let her know you're leaving, tell her why when she asks and then leave. Have divorce papers ready. Its not too expensive unless you own property and have kids. If that isn't an issue, file everthing yourself and save the money.

>"I think you are cheating on me, show me your phone gallery and conversations right now or I am leaving"
>"Do you not trust me? Oh my god..."

Divorce

If she cheats then she gets nothing

this nigga knows what's up

Forget trying to spy on her. Like most other Anons have said. If it's to that point already, it's over. There are lawyers that specialize in protecting men in divorce proceedings. Start thinking about which worldly possessions you desire to keep the most and get advice on how best to protect them. Just remember the man is almost always the bad guy in divorce so the less you do to agitate that the better off you'll be.

Isn't it possible for OP to request call history and text logs from his cell providers? I assume he and his wife share an account, and as long as his name is on it he shouldn't have any issue requesting a full history.

>techoLOGy

Set up a "new" wifi router that auto grabs all that info. Don't even need to get her a new phone. Pineapple is what it is called?

Trust your gut, OP.

You say there are other signs, so they must be significant as you would not come to this conclusion based off of nothing.

Don't waste time trying to confirm what you already know. That's how you get fucked over even harder. I watched that happen to my dad. He knew, but didn't want to believe it, so he didn't walk away when he should've. Now, she takes a lot of what he earns.He lives in a shitty house, drives a shitty car, and has a sad life.

Don't let that be you.

Depends on the state. Phone call logs are not a problem. Texts are another story and, in California at least, won't be released unless sopenaed by the court.

It's expensive and ultimately won't yield anything of value. If the case has reached the point where the courts are stepping in to request records, there would have to be something very significant going on.

In the world of divorce proceedings, OP has a pretty standard case that doesn't need to be elevated to that level.

You know even less about technology than his wife. Texts and calls do not go thourgh routers, and the apps that do, each and every one of them has end-to-end encryption.

Either way she'd get out if you asked like that. Confirm first, then confront.

No, however her pictures would if it were on her phone. Contact info would to.

Pretty much what happened to me.

Needless heartache to learn what I already knew.

OP is better off taking that enery and applying it towards setting himself up to be successful in life after his divorce. OP needs to keep a cool head and walk away.

You must be from the US. In no other country would a cheating woman be able to divorce a man and somehow be entitled to his earnings after the divorce.

Did you sign a prenup?

If so, do as this user says ASAP Follow your feelings always, if it sounds fishy you don't need other proof.
You are dealing with a woman.
Get the fuck out of that situation asap.
Don't try to spy her.
FIRST get a lawyer, a good one, and do as he says.

Best of luck

Yep. She even admitted to cheating after lying about it extensively in court, but was somehow awarded custody of my sisters and I. Courts in the US seem to favor the mother even when presented with strong evidence as to why they should not. I recently turned 18 and moved in with my dad, but she still takes most of his paycheck through alimony and child support. He barely has enough money to survive on.

not a court of law you don't need hard proof, suspicion alone is enough.

Wrong

You should also try to meet and talk about your case with many lawyers in your area. Most give you a free hour of consultation- where they try and get your business. Don't commit to any of them. Let them know that you will be in touch as soon as you are ready to proceed. Keep good records of who you meet with.

This way, she can't access any of those lawyers as they have already "have a case" with you (even though you aren't a formal client). If you live in a small enough town, she will have to travel and struggle in order to find a lawyer.

Is this shit for life? Also, in this case I as the child of such a mother would try to make her life a living hell as much as possible.

she is defiantly fucking a nigger user whip that bitch in to shape ASAP

I need to confirm what is actually true. Every sign could be explained away with something else just as well.
I need to know, even if at this point I might leave either way.

Child support ends when every child has turned 18, or no longer lives with her. Since I moved out, the amount he is paying her will be lowered since she is now "providing" for fewer children. He will be paying her child support for about 5 more years. As I understand, he will pay her alimony indefinitely unless she remarries, however I could be wrong. It's bullshit, to say the least. I try to interact with her as little as possible because of the way she is, but whenever interactions must take place I make sure they are as unpleasant for her as I can. She's a terrible woman.

It's over, mate. Just enjoy punishment fucking her while you can. And make sure you have photos for future use so she knows you have that over her: if she's cheating she will let you take them cos she will do anything to oblige.

>I need to know
>leave either way

Still suggest you just leave it be and go, but it's your life OP. Alright then mate, good luck.

As a father of children in this situation, my responsibility is to make sure that they are not only physically healthy but also emotionally healthy.

Best I could do, is not speak bad about her and be the best father I could be. As my children have grown, they are smart enough to have figured out the truth. They love me and I love them. They resent their mother for what she put us all through. Unfortunately their mother is so self-centered that she barely acknowledges this. She's more concerned about where she's going on vacation this year- while I'm helping my son apply to colleges and my daughter apply to summer university courses for high schoolers.

Nothing good would have come from my attempting to poison their relationship with her. All that would have gotten me was sad, angry and depressed kids who resented me for making them hate their mom. I love my kids too much to put them through that.

The best part is when he finds out he destroyed his own marriage over nothing and some Sup Forums advice.

Dude...all you have to do is ask her about it. If she's really your wife, you will 100% know if she's lying to you about it.

This

More than likely she's fucking a nigger why else would she hide gallery and hide conversations
Either beat her into submission or leave her she's a useless cheating whore now

Your mental illness is showing.

Feelsbadman
Also, I know that gay blowjob.

Wifi kill.apk not sure if it still works theres bugs and shit but you can trace the websites shes on while shes on them

he needs proof so he doesn't get rekt post-divorce with the money and shit

Obviously thats unrealistic though you need to be rooted and other shit but people are ignorant and think they can get away with this shit

who knew you'd get actual advice on /b

>>"Do you not trust me?
10/10 girls that cheat complain that their partner never trusted her.
can confirm. girls don't connect mistrust and shifty behavior

it's stupid. if she's being evasive, she's cheating. remember: If there's any doubt, there is no doubt.

Contact your attorney and have papers drawn up. And next time don't get married. It's a fucking trap. Or if you have to, have airtight prenups in place.

If you install it, none of it can be used in your court proceedings as proof. It's basically an illegal wiretap.

It depends on the state as well. Just break it off with her as fast as possible.

you are super-dad user. just making sure you know.

Go old style w/private dick.
Also OP pic is diamonds eh

This...
most peepes now just look at their phones like drones.
Won't spot a tail ffs

Hire a private detective. This is exactly what they're for.

Great advice, if you dont have young kids...

It's easy to overcome the legal aspect of it, register the phone on your name, technically it would be yours to do as you please claiming you did it to restore messages in any case

In most states, it actually does not matter one bit. She can fuck whoever she wants and still take most of your shit.

Yeah, you're fucked if you have kids. She will keep them, and you will be stuck with paying alimony and child support.

This user just told you for free the kind of stuff lawyers charge for. Its solid advice.

i'm just here for the sauce on her

Post pics

Hire a P.I.
Will be expensive, but cheaper than a losing divorce. And you will be able to absolutely wreck her in open court, hopefully in front of both your friends and families.

Can confirm. Exfiance constantly complained and accused me of not trusting her, no matter how hard I tried to and to show it. And constantly accused me of cheating.
Should have been a redflag. Was, just ignored it, to my detriment. Never again.

Hahahaha. Funny, but don't beat your wife, OP. Then you're the bad guy.

Lucas?

Fuck. Yes.

I cannot overemphasize that second line of green text. Just block her and don't look at her shit. Women use social media to stoke negative behaviors in men they want to control. Just disconnect, hit the gym and fuck some bitches when you're good and ready.

Get lawyer and a fantastic accountant. Begin protecting your assets. You keep smiling and being the perfect hubby until your all of your financial and legal ducks are in a row, then dump her ass.

Exactly what I did. My wife wanted a divorce, tried to convince her I didn't want her to leave, but realized how beta as fuck I was being (begging and shit).

So I just gave up, and got out of social media. Then I started running a lot, lost 80lbs, and jumped back in the game.

Haven't looked back since.

If you can prove it.

Unless you live in a no fault state