Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
A lot of this is wasteland
We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
We do not have the money to build over a billion toilets

Therefore, some people have to shit in the street. It is just a fact. Australia is empty so i can see how it is hard to understand.

One thing I will say, in our defence. In most towns they have a number of toilets and the townspeople with the smelliest shit are the ones who use the toilets, only de ones without smelly shit use the streets to minimise the damage to the country and the environment. We have organisation. We are not animals. If you have a digestive disorder you will not be forced to use the street.

But at least we are still have decency and are not degenerates like most western countries (USA)
Let me explain real quick the reason for shitting streets, here in india many proffesionist and workers like barbers, dentists, doctors, etc. DONT have an office or building, they work on the sidewalks, so they dont have toilets available, and very few buildings do, and those that do their owners wont let you use it just like that. We could go back home to shit (for those of us who have toilets in our homes, (actually most houses do)) but if you ever went to india youd know traffic is a nightmare, and having to go home to use the toilet 4-6 times a day then thats just a huge waste of time. thats why we have designated shitting places. many of them are fields so its good for the earth if you think about it.

>shit 4-6 times a day
Truly a magnificent country

what about rape tho any explanation for that?

there are more rapes in western countries than in india, and all over the world too, men have urges and in india women dont have the same value as men thats why men rape. but rape in the us is different they rape there not because women are inferior but because men are sick and perverts.

This has to be bait

DESIGNATED THREAD

>There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
>We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
There is absolutely NO need to have a 1:1 ratio of citizen to toilet. You're making excuses as to why your people are fucking disgusting degenerates.

>We do not have the money to build over a billion toilets
>superpower by 2020

Designated shitting thread. Post logs.

point is, India is a beautiful country and i love my country and if you visit us youll realize you love it too

>India
Why haven't you assigned dedicated shit-eaters then? With your caste system, there is likely someone lower than you that gets to be your toilet.

fyi im not from a low caste

>We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
yes you do. the number one producer of toilets is india, and they've made BILLIONS of them.

>But at least we are still have decency and are not degenerates like most western countries
because you read about gang rapes and murders happening in western countries monthly..
oh wait that only seems to happen in your shit country..

indians are 1 billions and 990 millions of them are ugly filthy disgusting human beings

they are ugly as niggers but weak and skinny

oh then i guess youve met 990 millions of us? i doubt it, i doubt youve met more than 10 people (other than your family ) in your whole life. Stay in your basement please

>But at least we are still have decency and are not degenerates like most western countries

This is a very stupid bait, and I´m taking it, shit.

There was a documental in Youtube about the girls who had to pay a big dowry to get married to an asshole and his asshole family, and just to be killed in a kitchen fire set like an accident because the family of the girl refused to keep giving money to the husband´s family.

Or other doc about how women are obligued to kill their girl babies just because they can´t be as productive as men and to avoid dowry.

Fuck india. Fuck that shithole.

Poo in loo

>implying indias only problem is 80% of the country shitting in the street

your so called "Holy River" is filled with poison. you drop some of the Ganges into infants mouths when they are born, the same river that is filled with industrial runoff, cremated corpses (because you do not bury the dead, same with cows) the shit from the Designated Shitting Streets™ is scooped up and dumped into the river as well. your nation is FILLED with resources. massive amount of gold and salt just waiting to be unearthed, yet you low brow shit-mongers choose to over populate and make potential mining operations impossible due to fear of sinkholes in above developments.

trash nation/10, will never be a world power, always less than a 2nd world nation.

also, if india did not exist, global warming would be less of a pressing issue and oceanic life would be thriving in the surrounding waters.

image related i guess.