Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6f7Yg-ZFhE
youtube.com/watch?v=q0WwlqPKt2A
i.4cdn.org/b/1517267413641.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a shit thread user

youtube.com/watch?v=C6f7Yg-ZFhE

Why is that, pinhead?

OMFG hate when some nigger just steals my fucking spaghetti but leaves his 2gp on the table smh

Yes, happens everytime

True

thats just some guy getting a dick shoved in his ass whats the big deal about that

You looked at it and now you're gay HAHAHAHA GOT EM

if you thought this would upset me you were misaken

Lost

Deez nuts

>now

Hello is me 2 pixel

Lost. Didn't expect that

>Implying I wouldn't have clicked with an accurate thumbnail

Ohshit

Sorry i'm late

Thanks, Lori.

That’s what my momma gave me when she finally allowed me to own a phone.

I had enough good boy points for a long time before, because I’m not a loser, but she didn’t allow me to own one.

Oof

Isn't this the cunt that got skinny and abandoned that guy after putting up with all her shit and staying with her?

kek

There is no way in hell that woman "got skinny".

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

She's a fucking octopus.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I was only 9 years old I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given "Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life" My dad hears me and calls me a faggot I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana I called him a cunt He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep I'm crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and it's really cold Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me It's the cancer banana I am so happy He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image." He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana He penetrates my butt-hole It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please the banana He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium The radiation gives me anus cancer My dad walks in The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend." The banana leaves through my window Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

Thanks Lori!

Haha aha aha aha hahaha.

>If we move in there are to NEVER ever be girls at our house
>posted by a girl

Crazy bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0WwlqPKt2A

Cunt

>rarley

This banana is shit, everywhere. But this certain original post is so fucking funny.

Someone post the reversed .gif
Also checked

oh god, pick a fold and go with it, but her smell would be the worst.

Not sure if Rampage is just that crazy or if just flimsy Chinese door.

faggot

Reading the haha and aha made me laugh

underrate

Both

are you aware of this zip file that has over 2000 pictures of bananas: www dot mediafire dot com slash file slash k8hw81edcsd079s slash one+final+banana.zip

nigger

cunt

Aha dubs haha haha aha.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

bitch

underaged b&

kek reminds me of my mom

W

+1

>save it it's all yours my friend
>because no one is going to save you

fukken lost

i.4cdn.org/b/1517267413641.jpg

o

Poor doggo :(

insert monkey sounds here

Kek

Look at her dude. She has more skins than Germany. How is she not skinny?