instagram.com/natashaughey_/?hl=en
realself.com/question/collagen-injections-buttocks-brazilian-butt-lift
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*puke*

Yeah I'd let her fuck my ass

I got Godzilla on my side beotch!

Turn for 360 degrees and walk away, simple

"Huh, didn't know they made yoga pants in men's sizes"

I'd suck a protein fart out of her asshole.

> Faggot doesn't know his angles
try 180, fag

360 is a complete circle dumbass

offer penis

k.. so is this a rape or whats happening here?

Wtf is the point of these threads? in real life you say oop sorry and slink past, enough with this bullshit

>newfag doesn’t get the joke
Fuck off back to plebit faggot

i loled

nice quids

We get the joke, it’s just not funny.

Please marry me mommy Natasha.

ask if i can take a picture and put it on the internet.

With those tats she looks a trashy Las Vegas hoar. Hi mommy and daddy being a trashy slut just didn't work out for me, gimmie money,

I've been banging niggers, pay me.

Don't give a fuck, I like tattoos.

They can be ok if they're tasteful. The ones in that picture were not.

What's up with that chicks hairdoo? Is that's a wasps nest?

*double tap*

would punch her dead in the pussy

Tip your cowboy hat and then rest hand on your whip asking where the rest of the amazons went.

After she answers, whip her in the nipple, and then offer a creatine shake.

Go for the ass so there's no chance in getting that thing preggo.

Still don't give a fuck. I just want a piece of that ass.

She looks much better with it down, but long hair gets in the way when lifting.

My arms used to be like that. Just a bit more cut cause i used to do like 17k puships with 45lb in a month as a 16 yr old along eith a long list of ither things. That was like 6 yrs ago tho so rip

does she have nudes

I've seen a lot of chicks doing that and the hottest ones, the ones that win competitions don't need tats or stupid shit around them.

Easy. Pull out my sig and ask her to raise her hands slowly. She quickly tries to remove the firearm and i shoot her 3 times. Douple tap to the chest. Turn her over and fuck her corpse as her bowls loosen over my taught ballsack and bulging phalice.

You?

Listen dude, I don't give a single fuck about you faggots and your worthless opinions on tattoos. It's her body, not yours. If she wants to do that then that's up to her. Why do you give a shit?

Lick her armpits to make sure that she's valid.

she would use her superior reflexes to snatch the gun from your hand and proceeds to bend the barrel backwards right in front of you. You die.

I don't. I'm just saying that it looks trashy when done like that. Since you don't "give a single fuck" then why did you reply?

Fucking hypocrite faggit.

DOES SHE HAVE NUDES

Because this is the second thread I've posted her and you autistic faggots act like it's the worst thing in the world for a woman to have tattoos. It's retarded and pointless, and your opinions don't matter anyway. I like her tattoos, and she obviously does, and that's all that matters.

Not that I'm aware of, but this is close.

Why isn't this meme dead yet?

It's not funny. It was never funny. Stop.

I'd destroy her

I laughed

muscles don't make you stronger. i'd just kick her in the ovaries and run away

Eat her ass "against my will"

Eat her ass. I bet after a workout and a couple of protein shakes her asshole smells pretty rancid.

Except she's strong as shit and doesn't just train for vanity. She's a true Amazon, and that's why I fucking love her.

instagram.com/p/Bds_lQDB45V/?hl=en&taken-by=natashaughey_

I wasn't the one that posted her, so get off of your stump you shillary supporter.

Looks like I'm in the right place for my POWER HANDJOB

Hottest chick I've ever seen...Natasha what? Instagram? Anything?

>political memes
lol k

Natasha Aughey
instagram.com/natashaughey_/?hl=en

I never said it was the worst, I just said it can look sometimes but mostly it looks fucking trashy for trashy chicks, like street walking hoars.

This. Fuck yes.

It'll smell and taste organic for the carbon credit types.

I still think they look fine. I've seen much, much worse.

Is that thing Brasilian now with extra butt injections.

I'm not complaining, just making comments here and there.

weak neck, it'd be really easy to knock her out if she doesn't get the fuck out of my way

She's obviously dtf
Look down ans say, "It ain't gonna suck itself."

You're not fucking her so why do you care?

Nope. She's Canadian, and that is 100% muscular ass. Squats are the fucking best.

>Raeps quietly

I don't really. I just don't understand autist's fixation on tattoos. It doesn't matter if someone has tattoos or not because it isn't your body.

'dat choker... hhhnnnnggghhhh

she doesn't work out to fight though, so...

>let
>implying you'd have a choice

Tattoos are fucking trashy, get over it faggot

Cuz he brought it up on /b? If you bring something up here then expect comments you fucking moron.

so she takes juice. if you take juice you will gain at significant amount of muscle. regardless of who you are you're taking a male hormone so you will gain muscle. in a fight she'll get rect by any average size male

>t. autistic 15 year old

Wow. Canadians are trying to become Brasilians. This shit boggles the mind.

Because. Tattoos. Are. Trashy.
You fucking autist

>big ass = Brazilian
What? Are you actually 12 years old?

Sure thing, kiddo. Where's your wrangler?

Was she raped or something?

Coming from the idiot raging over tattoos

I'm not mad in the slightest. You autists are the ones who act like it's the worst thing ever. Grow up, kid.

Look at me, look at me!

Man she must have a fucking eldritch abomination between her legs, clit looking like an alien being with how much 'roids she's on.

probably. nose rings=mental illness. all the time. Good thing about them they are izi laids and good fuck most of the time but shit wife material.

I noticed it too, had a good laugh.

You don't like big clits? And she's only on anavar, really not bad at all.

If I were only 12 it would you way down there as a fucking cunt that knows nothing.

realself.com/question/collagen-injections-buttocks-brazilian-butt-lift

At least try.

Who is she and are there any nudes?

Hilarious and true and so many others like tounge piercings and clit piercings. The bitch likely has daddy issues.

Show her my cock, she''l be too weak with laughter because her cock is most likely bigger than mine. Then I can escape.

>If I were only 12 it would you way down there as a fucking cunt that knows nothing.
>has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yeah you're dumb bro. Just squats and god tier genetics. She's not even that lean.

Thanks. She's glorious.

that test e. made her pussy swole look at that bulge lmao

That's a difference between a naturally large clit and one looking like a fucking Nazgul figurine due to excessive roid usage.

You keep deflecting and not addressing the fact that chicks get butt injections maybe there's a combination of the too and in either case it's meant to appeal to niggers.

two not too

That's pretty hot though. She should have stopped here. minus the large arms.

Plastic "surgeons" make a lot of money from this shit.

She may have done some in her competition days, but I don't care regardless. Big clits are hot.

You believe whatever you want, buddy. I couldn't care less.

Yeah she is gorgeous. Watch all these other shitters seep insecuritu.

Say excuse me. Then go on with my day.

I consider muscular women who still look feminine to be top tier breeding stock.