PLEEEEAASE

>PLEEEEAASE
>AAHHHHHHH

If this is supposed to be a lead role being nominated for an Emmy, then I should consider a career in acting.

youtu.be/H9qbpepJAeg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hwfr3zwv1Y
io9.gizmodo.com/5904307/behold-the-water-slide-so-dangerous-it-was-shut-down-immediately
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thought it was alright desu
>Emmy
who cares about award shows when crap like Birdman gets praised

>Caring about awards

Lady gaga won something for her role as the Countess in American Horror Story and she can't act for shit.

When people are in a situation like that, they are not gonna sound dignified. It was great acting

Looooool

Context?

Negan told rick to cut off his sons arm

this

if anything it's realistic

Rick is getting cuckolded

>hurr what a whiny pathetic job at acting
>even I've acted all whiny and pathetic before and I'm not even an actor!
>how can anyone respect him?
>he just cries and pleads like idiot
>why isn't he like Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood?

Negan lets Rick know he is God by forcing him to reenact the biblical Abraham story.

idk how you think people cry in real life in such situations

>realistic
>in a world with zombies and power creep bad guys

Like men

I don't even want to be edgy or anything, but if you watch some execution videos etc. and the people start begging they sound similar to rick

I don't know what kind of fake reddit shit you watch but in real execution videos the victims are usually too scared to let off a sound and if they do it's all shakey, they don't sound like a 15 year old slut who didn't get a new white iphone from her rich parents

rick is threatening by nee-gir to cut corals boipussy off which rick was saving for himself

ah yes because you know every video there is, sure

>he doesn't know every video there is, sure

plen

Who the fuck keeps there composure when told to cut off your own sons arm if not all your friends and loved ones are gonna get there shit rekt with a round to back to skull.

You edgy pricks would be in PEE PEE pants city if you were in ricks situation.

>implying I would have been in that situation in the first place

If I was in that RV with Negan, I'd fucking kill him with the hatchet and drive. Fuck those "friends" of mine I'll find another group

>implying that negan wouldn't cap your ass as soon as you pick up that axe

>implying that negans goons wouldn't hear the scuffle in the RV and light your ass up when they see you in the driver seat.

Oh fuck

Its not that hard. I pick up the hatchet and counter whatever move he uses on me. Strikes are easy to deflect and if he points his gun simply duck and push the barrel the other way. I can kill him silently

Nice edge, bro

It's actually an amazing performance. The ones saying it's shit are wannabe-alphas or kids that don't understand how emotions work.

Personally I would have stepped back and thrown the hatchet right into his skull from a short distance, quick and silent

This is literal autism

This is literal reddit

In executions you are forced to remain silent or you are tortured further. When the torture begins, and you reach your breaking point, you will cry and beg not to be broken.

I am genuinely trolled by the kids saying that Rick is being a pussy or that the way he's acting is like 'a baby girl'.

>ywn pop rick's snot bubble with the tip of your tongue

why live

I stopped watching this shit in the middle of second season which was a fucking blunder in my book. Is it worth it to go back and if so where should I start and what do I need to know?

Its worth it to finish seasons 2 and 3. That's it.

He wasn't aiming for ricks head you moron he's pointing at center of mass so he won't miss at all in that range. Ok Mr edge you duck now he has his rifle pointed at your face. ok you push the barrel away he shoots a round off alerts the Trevor amongs the negan goosn

This is actually possible if you manage to kill him but what are you gonna do when your in the drivers seat and they see you and not negan.

>Having kids
>Having friends

Sounds like Rick got what was coming to him

>his gf took a pic of him

I guess fedorautists can get laid

thats mom

And leaving your son behind ? You're full of shit.

And the Emmy goes to...Snot Bubble!

it's his mom

it's his wife's son

>When the torture begins, and you reach your breaking point, you will cry and beg not to be broken
kek what the fuck does this even mean? people beg to not become da jokah?

Son is damaged

Maybe go back for Judith but eh, I'd see what happens.

Again, I don't care about the group. Only myself.

So this show is just 6 seasons of people surviving a zombie apocalypse so they could get wrecked by an absolute madman?

Sounds compelling desü.

That scene in Ricktatorship where he's ranting about stuff was pretty good.

again

>implying they wouldn't shoot the RV and make that box swiss cheese

Rv's aint fucking bullet proof.

I thrive under pressure. Could hotwire the RV in the time it takes to kill me

I'm so fucking triggered by these edgy fedora wearing eugenes who think they are so smart. if I ever encounter one of these smart asses in a zombie apocalypses

Walk me through the hot wiring process. I don't believe you

cry about it, wittol

Too complicated to explain to someone like you

youtu.be/_hwfr3zwv1Y

>GUYS. ITS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!

lmao

BUT HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK PATHETIC

HE'S GOING TO CUT HIS SON'S ARM OFF

Im a world-class sprinter and I could easily have grabbed Carl and been off into the woods while Negan was busy smashing Abraham

Um, Rick isn't the victim, Carl is the intended victim.

Psychopath Carl was ice cold. Just do it. Just like you, autist.

>Just do it. Just like you, autist.
was it autism?

really?
what a fag, fuck the kid.

>Um, Rick isn't the victim
Yes he was. That was the entire point of the RV ride. Negan even says as much. Fuck how can someone be too dumb for this?

I know I've seen this pic before but I forgot what the fuck is going on with the legs and it's driving me crazy

>Fuck how can someone be too dumb for this?
>watching 7 season of the boring dead
kinda retorical at this point.

Shut the uck up you dumb faggot

what the fuck is going on in this picture

LMAO plen, go cry to your dad's wife for a new iphone

Now that's what I call a 'go 'za

In the scene in OP's pic, where Rick is blubbering, Carl is the one who Negan wants Rick to chop his arm off.

Sure, Rick is a victim in many ways that episode.

But the edgelord was saying that in execution videos, people don't blubber like this. Rick was blubbering over Carl.

>nowthatsautismvol7.jpg

>dropping your pizza

So what would the arc after Negan be like? I don't think they can top Negan.

tfw saw the vid where this happens

There is no arc after Negan

I don't know, I've never read the comics, but I think I saw something online about Ezekiel and the Kingdom?

>be american
>survive zombie apocalypse
>blow up snot balloons

That's tonight's episode

It's a timeskip, with all the communities working together. The next big bad is a group called the Whispers, they're not as big as Negan but the conflict with them will probably lead up to a rise in tensions between the communities again.

Do Americans really do this? Drop their pizza after going with their wives to see the bulls?

>reenact the biblical Abraham story
>give me half your shit
>killing random people to for other people wrongdoings

Sounds more and more like god now that I think about it

I dont watch Walking Shit. Why would anyone follow a crazy retard who clubs people?

Because morality kinda got thrown out the window with the zombies and collapse of civilization and all.

Because he carries a scary baseball bat covered in barbed wire and they only have automatic weapons!

>a scary baseball bat covered in barbed wire
ITS A VAMPIRE BAT

The whisperers, aka guys who do the zombie blood technique but wear zombie faces and guide heards to kill and overcome communities.(FTWD will be these people as an fyi)

>tfw ywn get stuck in an action park water slide loop ever again

Oh I just got that shitty pun.

Do Americans really do this? Get stuck in water slides after getting fat off of cheeseburgers?

io9.gizmodo.com/5904307/behold-the-water-slide-so-dangerous-it-was-shut-down-immediately

>It's shit because my dumb ass didn't get it.

you wanna finish that sentence, boy?

>vampire bats suck blood
>the bat is covered in blood

>implying robert kirkman wasn't just referring to the blood on the bat
>implying jeffrey dean morgan knows how to make puns

Don't tell me based Negan gets killed

Not yet but soon :)

>2013+3 year of our Lord
>Not wearing plate armour and using a long sword to kill zombies
ISHYGDDT

>implying every level of twd isn't just find save haven, defeat big boss, repeat

Kick to the gut and you're on the floor like a turtle on its back

>he doesn't have rollerskates on the back of his plate armor

>you can't stand back up if you get knocked down in plate armor

In the comics he gets put in jail for 2 years, escapes, kills the new big bad, comes back to try and prove his loyalty to Rick apparently.

His name isn't trevor in the show geez

So the bull turns into a cuck and the cuck turns back to a bull