We should give him credit

We should give him credit
he makes it so far with a 2nd tier squad.
2 CL finals in three years, semi-finalists, and won a league title in the Real-Barca era
I wonder what he could do at a blank cheque club with all the resources in the world.

>I wonder what he could do at a blank cheque club with all the resources in the world.
Pep 2.0

Atletico is literally Valencia 2.0

>won a league title in the Real-Barca era

You mean Barca era...
I can't remember the last time Halal won it

We will soon find out when he goes to chelsea.

>4 consecutive years being defeated by main rival, including 2 finals
It's a Loser

this

>won the 2 team league that is La Liga
>made it to 2 CL finals, and a semi final this year, with a second tier club

he's something special.

He only won that league because of Tata Martino.

if i know anything about how people think, my guess is that he has to much of a villain look. with Real Madrid being all WE ROYAL AND SHEEZ, he will not get that job. His best bet is probably England, but i dont think he likes english things. His best be is inter if he wants to lift the champions league.

atleti as a club has too much of a loser mentality

either a perez puppet or genuine caca
he is so exposed at this point no eplel club would gamble on him

He won's of the best managers in the world really. Atletico at this point are an old club in their important defence with an overrated Greaseman and broken Torres for attack

Should replace wegnog

>Cholo in charge of not choking

best coach of this era, reaching two finals a semifinal with Gameiro, >Torres and 1/4 of the budget real has is amazing. too bad this is the merchants era

Barcelona actually won that year but they took Messsi's goal away

He had Real shellshocked and on the knees after 2-0, but then he ordered his team to slow down which was a huge mistake as he allowed Luka and Toni to completely take over the midfield, and with Benz going deep and Isco going all over the place Real always had a player or two extra in the midfield, Simeone is a dumbass who's just a glorified motivational speaker, look at Zidane and how he uses various formations and adaptations, meanwhile all Simeone knows is 4-4-2 and order his players to play on the verge of red card.

Zidane is an even bigger meme than Simeone.

Shut up and go watch hockey or something, you fucking moron you.

If this guy is a good manager then Jardim is a fucking genius.