Soup Sup Forums what do you do feel good?

soup Sup Forums what do you do feel good?

mix bleach and ammonia in the bathroom with the door closed, and fan off :-)

Serious answer: I mediate

how so?

not gonna do it but what is the result? toxic gas?

just gets you really high

really really high

then i take it back, i may do it haha

Gay

ever smoke like 2 cigarettes one after the other and get a head high?? it's like that

How do I mediate?

Tricky question, but I will try to give the simplest answer to a non-Buddhist; just be.

To expand on that, it means just to be aware of the exact moment, without judgments or other ideas about it. To just observe it in the present.

People get unhappy when they worry about the shit that's happened in the past, or what will happen in the future. If you look at an exact moment, there's no reason to be upset, if you just be in it.

nigga you gonna die. You were the right the first time. Goddamnit I swear new friends shouldn't be allowed on here. Trust no one, this isn't a friendly place mate

i liek to ride my bike

>Tricky question, but I will try to give the simplest answer to a non-Buddhist; just be.

Ugh. Don't listen to this faggotry, the present moment is a fucking sham.

What all these virtue-signaling buddhist pricks won't tell you is that time is a necessary component in life, and evolution favors those who step OUT of the present moment into the future and past to figure out what works and what doesn't. We are creatures born to transcend time itself.

Don't waste another minute trying to find this invisible joy from nowhere they speak of. Do what your ancestors did to be happy.
1. Eat good
2. Sleep good
3. Fuck good
4. Help people out

The present moment is literally the only that exists. It's the future and past that are "shams." if you like. They aren't real, they are created in the mind alone.

It's not invisible joy from nowhere, it's created from within you.

The 4 things you mentioned are fine. There's nothing wrong them. You can do all while being grounded in the now.

I'm not saying you need to do nothing but mediate. Go out, live a full life, but you can still control your emotions and get pulled down by the past or future.

Or don't. Allow yourself to let the world pull in any direction that shit comes up. Like a tiny boat getting tossed around by the ocean. I don't care.

We can only focus on ourselves

plan to retake ireland from the british scum

How come all these new age hippies all say the same thing but with different words?
>be in the now
>ground yourself
>be aware
Nigger, this ain't deep thoughts. You're sitting down and thinking about nothing. It wouldn't be so irritating if y'all weren't such blowhards about it. Getting down on your knees and spending 20 minutes praying to God is just as good.

Exercise and do college work. I don't do either of those very much so I'm depressed most of the time.

You realize I don't disagree with that at all, correct? It's all just a different beat to the same song.

Heaven, enlightenment, awakening, etc is all the same. Just the like Buddha, Jesus, etc all the taught essentially the same truths.

We say the same thing with different words, for the simple fact not everyone responds to the same words.

For example, I'm a devout Buddhist, and have been for years. I believe in all aspects, because I believe in them.

Would that make sense for someone who doesn't? of course not. Just like it wouldn't make sense for me to pray for 20 minutes. As I would be doing it to a God that I simply don't believe in.

Would rather spend those 20 mins mediating. But that's me. Different paths along the route. I wish people well no matter what path they are on.

How are you depressed if you exercise? Do you do any cardio?

can be deadly

fap