Youve got my gf all to yourself for 24 hrs, wwyd? others reply and post your own gf's or wives for wwyd

Youve got my gf all to yourself for 24 hrs, wwyd? others reply and post your own gf's or wives for wwyd

impregnate her

would fuck her face for 24 hours straight

Ww/b/d to my gf?

i would impregnate her too - spread my seed

shed love that, shes good at deep throating and always swallows like a good cheer slut
would i have to raise the baby as my own?

She'd love it

24 hours? probably fuck her in every hole and cum inside her. She'd be swallowing a lot of cum that day.

wwyd to my slut. More pix if interest

I’d start by throat fucking her and spanking that fat ass red

no I want to raise. She can be a sister wife if she wants, or she can stay with you.

I'd have her wear that outfit while I stuff her full of cum. Is she a good little slut?

More please

id like to be involved somehow, maybe i can be the fluffer in your household and get your cock ready for when you fuck her and your other wives ;)
oh yeah, she rides cock real good and shes only 5'1" so shes deff a spinner

my gf

If she's that small I can just pick her up and use her like a living fuck toy.

Fuck, feed, kill and repeat.

there would be a lot of pussy licking. she's hot.
nudes?

I'd knock her up

fuck yeah i do all the time, im 6'1"
:)
not here im currently mobile have them back on my laptop in my dorm

only if i could watch :)

one night with my girl wwyd?

get her pregnant by cumming in her multiple times while in doggy style :)

how tall is she? also checked the dub-dubs.

honestly id lay her down on that bed and fuck her while shes fully clothed, no rubber so she gets pregnant, id be super gentle with her cause i want her to moan softly in my ear as she feel my thick cock stretch her out and then she feels my warm cum filling her up while i kiss her so shes knows we made that baby with love...wwyd to my blonde bombshell?

5'1" here she is compared to the rest of the squad shes the shortest one

she needs the cock, fuck ill gladly trade you for a night with my gf

wwyd

her tits feel amazing

id make sweet love to her get her to take off her panties, but leave her bra on... fuck her hard and cum inside her then after that have her sit on my face and let me suck all the cum out of her pussy before doing it all over again, heres mine :)

Sell her to some rich russian mobster and buy me a house and a car. Then find my own girlfriend, because moneys.

Anyone have a girl that they wish would be a little slut for other cocks?

damn, she looks like shed suck any guy dry... is she a cum slut at all? does she swallow? she into girls? would love to have her and my wife cum swap my junk

Kill, fuck every orifice, shit on tits, piss in mouth, take out teeth, gumjob, cut off legs and arms, give hand job to self from dismembered arms, suck on toes, cut open skull, fuck brain matter. Throw in freezer and wait till spring to make soup.

sauce on pic related pls

sauce pls (pic related)

ive actually thought of doing the same...
love it :)

omg, how is she fully clothed but making me want to cum all over her FUCK!!!

yes to all of those haha, she loves eating ass as well

I need her to make me pancakes for the full 24 hours. I plan on freezing what I don't eat.

I would just make awkward small talk about how I like my shoes. Then I would go home and cry over being socially awkward.

nice, continue

>5'1"
Perfect. I'll have her clean my baseboards first. Then the chair rail around the ballroom.

Also nice trips

gas her

WWYD to my gf?

is there nudes so i can imagine her little body getting fucked?

tit fuck her