Is THIS comparable to the England vs iceland defeat?

>Lebron james
>Tim Duncan (prime)
>Carmelo antony
>Allen Iverson
>Dwayne Wade

vs

>Ginobili and his Sunday league friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MHT5f2-6Y_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is it comparable? all the players in that game are NBA players, some of which have won NBA finals

iceland is a literal who team with players who have other jobs like movie producing and being a dentist

they also lost to Puerto Rico kek

It's not, your team was great.

The only two players who ever played in the NBA on Argentina were Ginobili and Luis Scola.

wtf are you talking about dweeb, that team also had Oberto who went to the Spurs, Hermann who went to the Pistons, Delfino who went to the Pistons, Manu of course, Scola of course, and Nocioni from the Bulls
that wasn't a 2nd rate team, that was an NBA team going up against another NBA caliber team

>with players who have other jobs like movie producing and being a dentist
Pretty sure that was only one of the managers. The players were all professional, except for Gudjohnsen, who didn't have a club at the time, and I think one of the goalies. Granted they were professional in places like Sweden and Norway, but still professional.

That USA team was complete ass. Bunch of AND-1 inefficient streetball chuckers.

Argentina had a full lineup of NBA-caliber players that actually played together as a team with complimentary skill sets.

>LeBron James
>Tim Duncan
>inefficient chuckers
Are you retarded?

Lebron was at the time, he was young and couldn't shoot. Duncan was the exception and famously hated the way the rest of the team was composed. It was all guys that wanted to drive or post up. Really easy to defend, no spacing or outside shooting. It was archaic.

>he actually fell for the part-time dentists meme

Fuck no lol all the icelandic players were professional and playing for 1st league european outfits, maybe this happens in their local leagues, but in general even shitty icelandic players get a chance in professional second league danish/swedish/norwegian teams

a team full of white players would have won the gold. blacks don't care about america so they're not ideal to compete in the olympics.

Nope. USA had Anthony and Argentina was pretty decent.

>Lebronze

that was a good meme

One of the biggest upsets in sports ever

>75841190

Why should you believe in America as an entity unto itself? It's an idea not a physical reality.

There isnt a fedora big enough for this post

lol not even close

>tfw we'll never be able to put another NBA worthy team in decades, if at all
>tfw i was too young to enjoy that gold medal

youtu.be/MHT5f2-6Y_U
Many made me cry my first sports related tears, fucking hated the cunt as a kid. I still cant believe how he made that shot.