Not sure what board would be best to post this so random it is

Not sure what board would be best to post this so random it is.
Are there any half-decent online forums for discussing AA/ NA literature and step work in general with fellow addicts? I go to physical meeting around town but only probably 1 in every 3 is even remotely helpful. Seems like we could save a lot of gas/ transit time if there was a good, active place online for it. Any and all suggestions welcomed. Thanks.
- a faggot who really like drugs but needs to quit

Axl Rose has really let himself go lately...

self buuuuuuuuuuuump

Honestly, I'm willing to bet that reddit would have a good sub for that

kek

Seth Putnam

Who?

Exactly.

lead singer of analcunt. a proto-gg-allin type.

it was really cringey and stupid.

Sounds like your are going to end up replacing one addiction (drugs) with another (meetings). NA and AA are such bullshit, but whatever, as long as you think it is helping you.

replace one addiction (drugs) with another addiction (drugs and alcohol)

wut? fuck off nigger

You are not going to quit. You need to hit rock bottom first, then maybe you can quit, but probably not.

just handle your shit.

so many junkies can't just get high, maybego nuts once in a while, but still handle their shit.

shitbird druggies who can't handle their shit

handle your shit dude

rock bottom is a meme, I've bottomed out countless times over the last five or so years.

>but probably not

Know what would make you feel better? Some drugs.

Meeting are just a bunch of faggots reliving their glory days and trying to one-up each other will bullshit stories.

OP here yea I agree most meetings I go to are circle-jerks of 65+ year old seniors with 30 fucking years clean who just show up because it's like their social club and could give two shits about people who are actively addicted. I have walked out of meetings after 45 minutes have gone by of these old fucks patting themselves on the back while the 5 or 6 clearly new/actively addicted younger people sit there awkwardly. That's why I wish there was a place to have these meetings forum-style so that you can skip to the helpful bits.

In that case, a simple Google search yields instant results of what you are looking for.

>implying I haven't tried that
bullshit, what did you find that I didn't

I put in "online AA meetings" and "online NA meetings". It wasn't hard.

r/redditorsinrovery
r/stopdrinking

na those are all shitty web 1.0 cancerous peices of horse shit and hal;f of them are canceled/ closed since 2010
ya blew it

The relevant sub-plebits are dead, such a thing does not exist is a conclusion of this thread

/thread

thank you user. Only reply worth a fuck in this cancer thread everyone else should kys

It was pretty cool and i wish to live seths life