Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Hell yeah id fuck her.. I’d grab her by her hair and fuck her face so hard she Cries and pukes all over those big fat pale tits

No.

Why?

Fuck no, man. If YOU do, I hope you like garbage juice, yeasty, tuna pussy. HaaHaaaaaa

She looks like she could pretty easily cosplay Danny Devito's Penguin character.

I’d fuck her. I mean yeah she’s fat and yeah she’s not hot but she does have big tits and probably low self esteem.. if she has a bad or nonexistent relationship with her father then she’s he perfect slampig

I'd just close my eyes and play with those big titties though. Maybe do her from behind.

Probably not, her hair screams one of three outcomes for personality, none of which is particularly appealing 1.I'm acting out pay attention to me. 2. I'm a third wave feminist snowflake with zero self respect or sense of responsibility. 3. lol so randumb. Given the size gauge in her ear it's probably the first. I'd say middle of nowhere town, not much of a pool of people to select from to develop friendships. Probably struggles with depression that is slowly evolving into borderline personality disorder. Might give a decent blowjob though, just not going anywhere near something that could result in breeding and being locked into something.

She looks like she hasn't washed herself in weeks.

100% pound her from behind. Make those big tittiss swing.

No, as I have no interest in women.

Or men, for that matter.

>Anonym
As a chubby chaser, I see potential. Feed her a little bit, and I'll do her.

Do her from behind? Those fatrolls will expell your dick. The only way would be missionary. If she tries riding you shall die. I bet shes terrible at sucking dick too.

now there's a chick with some potential... she could be easily convinced to gain a little weight and turn into a truly chubby slam piggy.

I've never had a problem with this. Maybe you have a tiny dick.

I actually think shes cute and would gf her depending upon personality

2 thick for my tastes

I think I know her. Is she from Cardiff?

Nope, looks like God already fucked her. I don't do sloppy seconds.

Those tits and that ass!
If anyone says they wouldn’t fuck, they be lyin

I think you guys are being too harsh here.

Women deserve to be treated like QUEENS and not sex objects to project your anger issues on because Stacy always left you for Chad.

As an intersectional feminist with also brightly coloured hair, you all disgust me!

>you guys

Um, did you just ASSUME our gender?!?!

HNNNNNNGGGGGG

I do too. And yes she is.

>Yes. With condom.
>Make out as I finger her. Have her blow me. >Don condom. Start slow, fuck her like my blushing bride.
>Rev up slowly. Fuck her like a $2 crack whore. >Beat that pussy like a redheaded step child. >Cum inside, but not really cause condom.
>Push condom inside out into her mouth.
>"Swallow my Children!"
>Cuddle and watch Adventure Time
>Get pizza naked from the pizza guy
MFW pussy's destroyed within 28min right before pizza came. Perfect timing, Like A Boss!!!

Can you tell how bored I am?

no. she's fat and she's ugly.

Just with this pict sure no cause not my taste ( I'm mor into fit/slim/skinny) On this pic she look funny
Look good .. their s potential but lot of work

Sure can user.
Sure can.

I am definetly not lying. I prefer petite girls.

Virgin

But would you fuck?

You're obviously all male or you wouldn't be talking like this. The misgendering of biologically male sexist PIGS is deserved and even encouraged to show how thoughtless and despicable you all really are.

NAME?????

Anyone?

>you guys
he meant virginal bedwetting thumbsuckers

Sure no

Actually just got done banging my slampig. Creampied that shit cause she's on the pill. Epic

i would only have relations with her if i thought there was good chance her mom would walk in

Shes cute, but she looks like one of those.. " I regret having sex with you, so I have revoked my consent a week after the fact so you raped me" kind of girls.

More looking for this figure

Her tits and ass are amazing, jealous of her partner