Tippi Hedren Confirms Alfred Hitchcock Sexually Assaulted Her...

>Tippi Hedren Confirms Alfred Hitchcock Sexually Assaulted Her, Details Secret Door Connecting His Office to Her Dressing Room

indiewire.com/2016/10/tippi-hedren-alfred-hitchcock-sexual-assault-the-birds-marnie-1201741640/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9A4W7RLXak
youtu.be/KolfEhV-KiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is proof

Why do you want proof?

women dont need any proof

/cel/ when?

Also this is pretty old.

Didn't they make a movie about this subject to too.

Not saying she's definitely lying but Tippi Hedran maybe isn't the sanest person around.

The man was a genius.
Let him molest the fuck he wants

He was the Roger Ailes of his time.

>he ruined my career
Her career was pretty solid, but whatever

So does this mean we can expect dozens of old women to claim he raped them now?

TV movie, but yeah. It was pretty decent actually.

He was a perv, not a rapist.

I can picture this song playing while he's walking into her dressing room.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9A4W7RLXak

>this dude is sexually harassing me
>better sign on and do another movie with him

She doesn't have very strong principles does she?

Hitch's filmography is proof enough I think.

Burn all of his films!

>woman is sexually harassed by powerful Hollywood mogul
>psh, why didn't she like, say something?

Astounding deductive skills you got there, champ.

>Once, she writes, he attempted to forcibly kiss her while the two were in his limo.

Oh ffs.
Jesus Christ women.

or, you know, she could go work anywhere else for anyone else bc she's fucking famous and worth money? fucking bullshit alfred hitchcock did something she was not already down for.

No. I'm saying why did she sign up to do another movie with a person who is sexually harassing her.

Obviously she couldn't have been that fazed by it if her career matters more to her than her body and mind.

Not who you're replying to- It's one thing to not feel comfortably outing your abuser but it doesn't make much sense to return to them
That said, abuse is complicated and it very possible to be abused and not realize the seriousness of what happened until later on

IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE HER

LISTERINE AND BLEED

BUT UNLESS SHE WAS A FUCKING SLAVE BOUND TO HITCHCOCK BY LAW NOBODY CAN TELL HER WHAT FUCKING MOVIES SHE SHOULD STAR IN OR NOT.

It's one thing to not break your contract and not start a huge legal battle for a movie you are filming, but it's another to willingly go back to do another movie with the same director that sexually harassed you.

I thought he was a fag?

Tits pls

His fetish was probably strangulation

didn't this movie try to show him as a perv or something?

Tippi Hedren's theme

youtu.be/KolfEhV-KiA

>he thinks cosby is innocent

It also wasnt a secret that Hitchcock was a crazy abusive asshole, wouldn't surprise me of this were true but Tippi is also a crazy bitch herself. As for Trump, he's just in Clinton's crosshairs. Funny how none of those accusations stuck though and now everyone stopped talking about it because they couldn't get one shred of evidence lel.

what's the point of claiming rape by a dead person? to get other people to come out? victim bucks? move on you crazy psycho

Why do women do anything? Attention.

Women here. I plan to accuse every man i ever interacted with who gets famous of sexual assault so beware

Welcome to modern society, folks.

Where anyone can be a rapist as long as they're dead or too old to defend themselves you've got a book to sell or an estate to sue.

At first I read this as "sexually assaulted Hitler". That would be a lot more interesting.

Men should be forced to wear bodycams t b h

all men should just be castrated

thank you, lads

>Poor cosby only literally admitted to roofying young girls, he dindu nuffin

Nice try, satan

It was the 70s mate, that was how you got laid.

Judging people by today's standards is moronic liberal logic. Might as well write off every founding father who owned slaves.

Wait, are you saying that George Jefferson and the people who invented America were slaves?

Not disputing you but have you seen Hamilton? Not arguing with you but it seems unlikely?

>hehe man people r just too uptite was just a lil rape hehe

Whatever you wanna tell yourself I don't even give a shit, but if you defend Cosby with that shit IRL prepare yourself for complete social annihilation.