Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Hi I am J.P. Marie
and I have a Deja Vù
Right now

Awesome man you looks good

This is so nostalgic for me

Thanks Op

Isn’t it funny how these alpha chads like to generalise us. We make fun of those people too mate.

Lol

hownew.ru

I have a feeling this is some form of satire or maybe a repost. Can I get a confirmation?

This thread is now a Sup Forums nostalgia thread.

Hi John.
My name is Faggots.

Is this meant to trigger people or has this been said before or something.

look at this newfag

I've seen this bait for a long while now. Plz no one be of triggered. He is of bait faggotz

did he ded

been looking for full vid of pic related

Faggot, waste of dubs.

never gets old

This is bait. I saw this thread last week.

Good call!

newfag

Hey John. I’m in the market for a Porsche. Do you have any suggestions?

I missed you

Fuck off "John" if that is your real name, you look like a huge faggot and your gf is ugly. Kys

▲▲

why is this shit is still popular after many years?

newfags got b8ed but its fucking boring to see it again

newfags cant triforce

▲▲

▲ ▲

▲▲

▼▼

kek noobs trying to triforce, it wont work by the old way anymore

That's so mean John! How do you think that makes people feel!