and I would let you ;)

Open wide and say ahhh

ahhh

would like to grab those cheeks and eat your ass

eating only allowed if a good fuck is following ;P

damnnn...
you look so pretty good

thank you

can you post one of you on your knees, facing away (feet in the foreground), knees wide apart, back arched, presenting your ass to be fucked?

Faggots, this board is filled with nothing but faggots

Would fuck so hard

Why, just why
Your parents must be very disappointed in you. Kill yourself

no thanks. my parents aren´t homophobic and I enjoy my 6 figure job and travels too much to kill myself. Cheers

I'm hetero but this made me hard

like that?

yesss... fucking hell i just got hard

More

would creampie/10

moar

maybe a nipple pinch?

last one for today. heading to bed. thanks for the mainly positive comments btards. cheers ;P

legs together, ass in the air, back arched as far as you can push it and spread those cheeks to show off that pink asshole some more

would lick that ass for hours then fuck it till i fill it with cum! one of the best asses ive seen in a long time.

tfw prolly a butterface

Hey hey baby, those stems look like they go all the way up to heav....RAAAAALLLLLLFFFFF!!!

More feet?

Ok. Let's get real for a moment. My name is Bobby. Will you please allow me to slide my hard cock deep into that asshole?

where you are, Bobby?

New Jersey. But I can travel. I want that ass so bad

mmmhhh I see. I´m in Europe actually. You really want to catch a few 100 $ flight + accomodation to get a bit ass?! ;)

this

Same reaction kek

Yes. I will start a new thread when I get off of the plane. You can watch for the thread and respond so we can make arrangements to get this done

You into goth?

not really but I like dark outfits, nippel piercings, leather and so on...but no real goth bitch

traps are like

you ever fuck on cocaine

In that case can you stand and stomp on my face while one of these other anons fucks you?

What's up with trap/sissyboys hiding their face in all pics they post?