Holy shit, he fucked up BIG TIME today

Holy shit, he fucked up BIG TIME today

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcboston.com/news/national-international/House-Intel-Devin-Nunes-Memo-Democrats-Adam-Schiff-471691074.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republicanism_in_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How?

He does that every day?

How will he talk his way out of this one?

Hillary won the popular vote.

Gonna be Civil War.
Chump ass mother fuckers too stupid to take
Putin's cock out of their asses.

So long Amurrica and thanks for all the laughs

Then why isn't she President? What went wrong?

What the fuck did he do?

Faggot can't turn on CNN?

So, one could say Trump effectively "cucked" Hillary. Did I use that word correctly?

Because I trust CNN or any news network to tell the full truth

But do you trust yourself to seek truth?

Yep. Fuck you and fuck Marxism. I would happy watch everything burn to be rid of you Marxist scum. In fact I think it's imperative to humanity's ability to continue to run the Red Queen's race that Marxists are removed. We don't have time for fair, we don't have the technology for equal because nature itself isn't going to give it to us. Navel gazing shiteaters have no right to get us all killed by some stupid zoonotic flu or giant space icicle. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THINGS ARE FAIR IF THE ONLY THING ON THE PLANET IS ROCKS.

No. Im fucking gullible

No Boris, you and Natasha won't be satisfied
until you foment civil war. I'm a Canadian pacifist and I'm ready to start shooting republicans in the fucking face for being traitors

It's not that you're gullible; you're just willing to believe something.

>Canadian
>pacifist

That goes without saying, doesn't it?

>Canadian

Your opinion has been duly noted and ignored. Thanks for playing.

There won't be any civil war. Reforms made after the last civil war make sure of that, since there are no longer state militias whose first loyalty is to the state. Every state has National Guard instead. Not to mention the fact that the only state that's been talking about seceding is California and no one really cares (except for all the federally owned army, navy, and air force bases in california that will definitely NOT be allowed to leave the union).

I think you're right. Its hard for me to discern the truth from fiction though.. There is soo much inaccurate info

Donny Dickhead fucks up bigly every day.

Why is it such a big deal that a billionaire corporate head gets to be the president of a corporation?

>everything that is wrong with the USA
>record low unemployment
>record economy
>record stock market
>everything wrong

I'm a Canadian Republican and I'll shoot you in the face before you can shoot me you fucking idiot.

When are you pacifists going to realize you are the real traitors and a Constitutional republic is the only real future Canada has?? You're a goddamn traitor for being a pacifist, and a hypocrite for threatening violence.

The U.S.A. isn't a corporation, it"s a country

For whom do you work? From whom did you receive your silly pie-chart?

Donny Dickhead is not a billionaire. He just says he is. Why do you believe him?

Wrong

I'm picturing the smug, pussified creator of this photo and it makes me laugh

troll thread. saged

they're going to release the memo

>29.9% of Americans didn't bother to vote
>100% of them complain about the election

you are fucked in the head
>keep spending your time being assblasted, you'll die sooner

explain?

What, was it a Monday?

everything you do in life can be considered business...how can you think running the most important economy in the world is not a business?
>underage b&

even CNN said it

Every last trumphole politician deserves to be tarred and feathered.

lowqualitybait.wmv

That's funny, I made the exact same argument before and you guys just called me a fucking retard. Therefore, you are a fucking retard.

#RELEASETHEMEMO

every time Trump lies, God creates a kitten.
every time the news calls him on his lie, God kills a kitten.

I truly am

nbcboston.com/news/national-international/House-Intel-Devin-Nunes-Memo-Democrats-Adam-Schiff-471691074.html

It's really funny how you can't say anything bad about Donald Trump without his supporters bringing up Hillary. I've never heard a single group of people talk about her more than I have from Trump's base.

It's actually kinda sad.

and this????

yeah I know it's coming. can't wait. these shill threads will cease to exist

Trump is still the man. Now they complain but in a few decades people will look back and see him as one of the greatest presidents ever anywhere.

WONG!!
– Idi Amin Don-John

and it's a first. You never heard Dubya talk about Kerry. You never heard Obama talk about Romney. If anything, they blamed the previous president, never the person who ran against them.

Only Trumpdumpsters talk about the person who lost the election like that. They talk about her more than Obama.

this
it will take a while

most successful first year president ever.

Not an answer, tovarishch.

a five day review before Trump decides if he will release it. I wonder how many people will Killery have suicide

wow, Nostradumbass. Who's gonna win the World Series next year?

low energy bait

The popular vote doesnt mean anything, its just a neat stat like how many votes went to elvis presley

The citizens don't vote for the president since they arent members of the United States of America.

The states are the legal entities that elect the president

If you want to change that to be the people voting for the president then you have a long legal battle ahead of you that basically involves completely tearing down everything about the union and rebuilding a new nation. Many of the states who are only members of the USA because they have voting rights for the president may not be okay with this change so you will end up with Yugoslavia 2.0 minus the mud slimes.

Yeah. I didn't read your post, I was commenting on your image.

Anthony Weiner will be dead shortly thereafter. if you think about it, a lot of the shit that came out, most of it actually, is his fault. God bless that hook nosed son of a bitch though, ha.

The United States of America Inc. Google it. Im not going to spend my day explaining all this to you.

And this.

>The popular vote doesnt mean anything
>In a democracy

Not much of a democracy then, is it? Checkmate.

Holy shit, you're retarded. Read Secrets of the Temple, and say again.

Because he owns expensive chain-establishments, and Has Golden airplane with a golden toilet.

That's funny, I made the exact same argument before and you guys just called me a fucking retard. Therefore, you are a fucking retard.

racism is a divisive basically non-existent problem used to swing votes and control masses of dumb people
have you not been paying attention?

it is if you see the states as members of that democracy instead of the people

remember that the united states is a collection of states that are united. i know it doesnt make much sense because literally no other country is like that, but thats how it was laid out a couple hundred years ago

Do you mean conservative? I don't understand your Yankee dialect

yes he is.

Nope. Canadian Republican. Get educated you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republicanism_in_Canada

we are a republic, buddy.

I never called you a retard so fuck off

Why the fuck were you talking shit about me being a traitor? Still sucking the queen's dick, I see

And golden hair, thanks to inexpert applications of Just for Men.
Maybe even golden showers in Moscow. MAGA!

Wrong. Canada is currently a Constitutional Monarchy. Fucking retard doesn't even know what kind of government he pays taxes to.

>have you not been paying attention?
Yes, Virginia, there are stupid questions.

You are a retard; fuck off.

He's just a money-launderer for the Russian oligarchy.

>read this conspiracy theory propaganda
No.

he was talking about the usa

Drumpft-shill detected.

I was talking about Canadian Republicanism.

Such a great leader! Really knows how to unite the people!

You all freak the fuck out when your globalist war criminal candidate doesn’t win because dawnawld twump says mean thiiiings

Does the "Didn't vote" count as people spoiling their own ballot or do those people fall under Other?

how is stating the correct term for our system of government drumpshilling?

okay, well originally he was commenting on my post about the way the US presidential election is structured

>He's just a money-launderer for the Russian oligarchy.
proof?

You do know that the United States isn't a democracy right?

well originally you were commenting on my goddamn thread. If you don't like it, shitpost all you want because I love the bumps to my threads. KYS yourself.