I think I uncovered something major...

I think I uncovered something major. I believe that the Japanese have been emasculating and then feminizing western men in order to weaken the strength of western countries . They are in the final stages of their plan as the anime industry keeps pumping out traps. This has been the sole purpose of anime since it's creation. Depressed teenage boys watching anime are beginning to equate happiness to being a cute girl and then start to become curious. They may start with just thinking a trap is cute without knowing it's a trap but soon they will be hooked on traps and begin wanting to be the trap. If the fuckin gooks end up finding out I know their secret they are surely gonna want to silence me. I trust you all with this info. If you don't hear back from me im either dead or being forcefully turned into a trap.

If you get turned into a trap. Make sure to post pics

The truth I out there

Are your feet cute?

>forced feminization by japanese men
that's my fetish

You're both too far gone. Better prepare for daily doses of estrogen and worshiping Hirohito for when Japan takes over.

nah, it's just you faggots being faggots.

>I can't believe my Emperor's this cute!

ehhhh....
here's some extra info you might find interesting

>Japan
>taking over

I too was plagued by the Japs gay cartoons, but I have opened my eyes. It's not too late to get help.

nigga FUCK YOU

I think 'the Jews' are behind it, not the Japanese, I think they want to eliminate the smarter and stronger breeds of homosapien and promote the growth of lesser breeds to ensure that the working class will always be easy to control and too stupid to revolt.

It's been hurting them far more than its been it's been hurting anyone else. Japan has some fucked up social issues and their death rate is faster than their birth rate.

niggas can't drive stick

>Japanese
You mean jews right user?

yeah no shit

God damn why does Iilya have the best faces ever?

japanese?
that’s an odd way to say jew