Since I got a job I'm too fucking tired and depressed to watch anything

since I got a job I'm too fucking tired and depressed to watch anything

not even a single movie

and my backlog is getting bigger and bigger

fuck this gay earth

relatable

the notion of backlog is fucking retarded

>own a watch
>watch causes misery and depression, tiredness and perpetual stress when you wear it
>someone takes your watch away from you so that they can wear it instead
>start desperately searching for another watch, literally begging people for one, just so you can be miserable and depressed and suicidal again
>mfw normies

>I got a job

Do people actually do this? kek

not everyone spends all day in their room and has shit to do you fucking idiot

Theres movies people want to see but dont have the time

Then quit your job and move in with mommy and daddy and you can watch all the shit you want.

there's not that many movies you absolutely should watch. you sound like some kind of completionist, so you turned watching movies into a chore. for what purpose?

if you're too tired and depressed just stop caring about movies and fix your shit.

>entire parks and rec series
>all brosnans bond movies
>lord of the rings trilogy
>blazing saddles
>willy wonka and the chocolate factory

Lord of the rings trilogy has been sitting on my ps3 for nearly 2 years. At least I've got plenty of shit to get through in the winter.

Quit your are job then idiot

It starts like this, senpai. When I got my first job it was shitty. But as you get more experience, you can choose to move to bigger and better situations. Nowadays I pay for my own college, a side course on game design, my own rent, food, clothes and I still get some extra work an average 4 hours per day. I'm not rich, but I'm only 23.

You're in for a treat wait for a super cosey evening for LOTR.

The Brosnan Bonds are my favourite. Worth watching the Mission Impossible movies with them too.

nobody cares about your prolems you wagecuck, find a job that you enjoy doing so you won't even have a desire to watch movies or play games

its 'than', you moran

>find a job you enjoy doing

>find a job that you enjoy doing
This is such a stale meme

This. It's a "I want all the toys of the shop" children mentality. Grow up and learn to enjoy things instead of fullfilling yourself like a retard.

I can't understand how you can even have a backlog these days, there is literally no films worth watching coming out.

WAgies btfo

Are you people fucking retarded

>Find movie that interests you
>Save it for another time when you're in the right mood to properly appreciate it

Fucking autists

I feel you.
>Have been working in retail since two weeks
>Boss and manager are assholes
>Have to do extra hours because I'm the new guy
At least my work-mates are good people and there are a couple of QTies but holy shit working is even worse than I imagined

>2 weeks
>That feelio when I've been a food service slave for 5 years

Why would anyone choose to work in retail

Why would anyone contribute to the kikes like that

Tell another job I could get as an inexperienced 18 years old who just finished high school

I know a guy in his mid 40s who still works retail. It's the most pitiable thing possible when he starts talking about his day. People just switch off.

Warehousing or some other simple job you slave

>not pursuing further education
You've made a terrible mistake

Dear god. I wasn't excited about college in high school but the past few years of having my soul crushed changed my mind

Don't worry, you're not missing much.