P

Also, check em

Meme magic

wtf

caught me

Fuck, so close

what the hell?

yo

My left hand is touching my boipucci but I'll reply anyway.

its pushing my shirt into my face does that count?

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

mother fucker

Long time no see John, you Fucking fag.

What happens if I don't?

well i was picking at my chin hair deep in a thought process

Welcome back

Amazing that STOP is an acronym of POST OP

hell

fuuuk

woah, I saw this right after I touched my face. You got me

you got me

K

Dammit everytime I get caught

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

god damnit

fuk u

SHIT

every time man

no

Fuck you

fuck

hahahahaha

my left hand was on my dick, i Just wanted the thread to know that they're wasting their left hand potential

every time

lol

fucking fukc

fuck

ok

this is some voodoo shit

im here

k

how did you know?

Damnit i whas just scratching my forehead

fine

sauce pls?