Hey Sup Forums I need drug advice!

Hey Sup Forums I need drug advice!
Is there anyway I can extract dxm out of this prescription bottle of cough syrup? I'm afraid to ingest the other chemicals.

Just inject yourself with the syrup. The bloodstream will take the DXM and the rest of the chemicals will be purged via the kidneys and liver.

Shooters are for losers

Bump, should I just drink half the bottle or will I die?

not even pure dxm... there is some syrup out there that has only dxm.

for all 411 on dxm literally, go to dextroverse.com will help you a lot. i never went further then the 3rd plateau

don't listen to this faggot. with all that shit in the bottle it will kill you.

Just find a syrup that isn't full of poison.
Nyquil is my goto dxm source bc it doesn't have all the toxic shit in it.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

like... you know you can simply buy delsym over the counter and it is only dextromethorphan. also why are you asking about a cough syrup that you have had since 6/30/17?

also why are you asking about a cough syrup that you have had since 6/30/17?

I've been on anti depressants for a while and just got off them 2 months ago. You cant take dxm while on ssri's. I've been saving it until I got off, but didn't really think about the other active ingredients in it.

fuck polistirex... go with brohmide or whatever..

no, you cant. and why the fuck would you, when you can just get some triple cs.

this. dextroverse.com literally has everything you need to know about dxm. from what the levels are to how to make it. would be a wise choice to check it out.

obvious dxm noob

underage. triple cs will destroy you, and you won't even trip. there is no similarities between the two.

omg just get the freaking tussin dm

obvious troll

or you could go and try the loperamide high. you can roll the dice and see if it kills you or if you are able to shit ever again.

also, fucking steal them? had many OOB experiences with trip cs. you must not know the right box to get.

please don't be mad that i guessed you where underage..

triple cs are very dangerous as is dxm. you just have to eat a shit ton of cs to get to an oob exp. id rather see trippy visuals and morph into things although im not doing any more dxm. that shit is addicting. much like cs can be

Not a website
There is an archive for dextroverse.org

OP here, Im not getting any help so I put the bottle back. Should I just go out and get robotussin?

Just get 6 bucks walk down to walmart and get robitussin liquid gels. EZ as hell. You wont get all the other chems out unless you have glass ware and a college degree in chemistry (plus organic chem) you can,drink a good bit of your syrup with the liquid gels to make it stronger but one bottle of liquid gels is just enough for about anyone.

FUCK thank you so much user fuck fuck fuck

ITS DEXTROVERSE.ORG

Imo delsym is shit, it takes too long to kick in and even then the regular one still takes forever too.

Havent tried this but it seems legit. The only problem is the sheer amount of fuckin pills you take. You can just bullshit back pain to a internet doctor anyways and get good shit.

>You can just bullshit back pain to a internet doctor anyways and get good shit.

What? You can get pain meds without leaving ur house? Nigga WHAT

it depends on the state. a lot of states are cracking down on opioid abusers.

the loperamide high is a ton of pills. you have to steal them. there is no way you can buy that many needed without it looking weird as fuck. but in my area all of the loperamide is in security boxes with the ccc