I like to bring this picture up every now and then because I feel it's important

I like to bring this picture up every now and then because I feel it's important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you post more pictures like this?

Also general bawww thread I guess

Do post more pictures like that if you have them.

Crazy long one

Reminds me of Homer eating Pinchy...

sweet...

Any nudes of the girl on the left?

i can't handle this feels by user

>playing crapball on wartime

now thats a thread name i haven't heard in a long time. long time.

baww posts don't work for me when it's clearly fiction

if i get dubs, kys.

This one honestly made me tear up...

humans dont deserve dogs

Indeed they do not.

I have a story, so sit back Sup Forums, it's a bad one.
>Be me
>Love girl
>She does not love me back
Still sad

pathetic...

KYS faggot.

did anyone else have a period in their life in which they were fascinated by suicide? not necessarily that they wanted to do it but just the idea? when i was in middle school i watched some documentaries suicide alot, and had a weird fascination as to what my family and friends would feel think if i was killed or killed myself. i realize its narcissistic but yeah...

those people dont live that much
they reach their mid tweties and die

I was played for large sums of money and ditched by my best friend of 5 years. He never showed a sign of untrustworthiness or tendency to betray. I'm fucked up Sup Forums, I don't even care about the money, I lost the most special person to me in my life. I don't even want to live anymore.

thats fake as fuck lol

Girl on the left looks like someone I know

You fucking bastard.

last time I was that happy, I counted all my chromosomes and didn't have any extra

source on this?

I’m sorry

>be me
>in like year 2 at the time (britfag)
>i was a fairly bad kid
>have alot of friends (i was like a little chad at the time)
>one friend in particular is my best
>his name is oliver
>we get up too all sorts of shenanigans together
>we were both council estate kids and we were poor
>never stopped us from having fun though
>as i mentioned before i was a fairly bad kid and i got kicked out of my primary school for kicking the head teacher in the balls, kek i know.
>forced to move to new school
>oliver hysterical and doesnt want me to leave
>he eventually convinces his mum to let him move to my new school
>feelsgoodman
>over the next few years we just become stronger friends
then high school hits...
>i get picked on alot
>oliver is always by my side thought
>and im always by his

>by about year 8 ive had enough
>stop coming into school
>eventually get sent to school for "vulnerable" kids
>spend half of year 8 and all of year 9 in that unit
>it was honestly hell
>no friends,no fun, no fucking nothing in that unit
>by the time year 10 comes around they seem happy enough to discharge me
>finally i get back to mainstream school
>its almost like the return of jesus
>everyone asking me "where have you been?" and all this and that
>explain to them that i got kicked out
>so after explaining i go around school looking for oliver
>cant find him at break but gonna look for him at lunch
>word around school is that hes trying to "uphold his reputation" and that he doesnt want me to talk to him anymore as im too beta
>oh ok
>well i didnt believe it at first but when i do finally meet him at lunch hes with the "cool kids"
>try and talk to him but im met with a simple "fuck off"
>over all these years i have been friends with this guy and now he decides to hate me
>man this world is fucking shit

well thats my feels story its shit but only one a really have.

I had that during Highschool. If I did it, how would I do it. What would people around me think. What would I think/act if one my friends did it. It was on my mind every day.

Damn my problems suddenly seem a lot less significant.

You have learned he isn't a real friend, at least not for you.

I wish I had a mom.

i wish i had a dad

Yours died giving you birth or what?

>can't operate due to risk of losing her
>give a week to live

wut?

Is your father dead?

Can't he just have plastic surgery? If you start a fund me nowadays people should easily give out money to pay for it. Though this is probably old now so it doesn't matter.

He probably already had many surgeries

Now thats just stupid

my dad died in 2011, i never met him, i was told about him in 2015. for my whole life i was told someone else was my father, the father that they were telling me was my father was a drug addict and is still in prison to this day so i don't know why they didn't tell me the truth since my "father" wasnt a good rolemodel and i barely met him as well. also my biological father had me with my mom when he was in highschool while my mom was in in her 30-40s. my family is fucked

So fucking fake, damn waste of time.

all your fathers were fags

Aye. Nah man :'(.

How old are you?

damn.

I'm crying right now ffs :')

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t

i dont want to give any more information away. i am above 18

The worst part about this is the letter alone is proof that, if story is true, this guy could have easily made something of himself.

its a retarded picture because that kid is obviously crying and old enough to already know the pain he speaks of
to have blissful ignorance you would have to go back further

yeah completely bullshit lol

i cried reading this

I agree this type of picture needs to be posted every once in a while. It's a good reminder that kids need to pick up their fucking toys when asked and not answer back with a fucking smart mouth.

cant believe someone put time on this to write such fake bullshit .... who believes this shit seriously ?

Good, the story serves it's purpose, go and tell your mother you love her.

You are the perfect example of those kids who try to act cool and tough, but are actually fucking pussies. You deserved it.
I'll share a story of a piece of shit like this

It was sometime around elementary school and there was this white kid that always got into trouble. There was one teacher he always picked on, the history teacher. He was around 40 years old and looked old for his age. He endures a bunch of his shit, the bastard throwing tantrums and constantly interrupting him. Well, one day the little fuck decides to make up a story that he hit him, probably to get him back for benching him, he denies it, but still gets alot of backlash and decides to quit. I don't know what happened to the kid but he left. Now this is where it affected me, because of that kid we didn't do anything for the whole damn year, we constantly got new substitute teachers and could never progress with the class. To make matters worse our class couldn't go to the end of the year field trip since we didn't have a teacher. That was my worst school year ever.

You want feels? Dropping 911fag

2 Seconds after her mom went in the other room to congratulate herself on being mom of the year, his sister spit in his icecream, slapped him upside the head and said Happy Birthday, deformo. I can't wait for you to finally die."

I don't get it. Was the orange poisonous?

do you have the rest?

lol

These are great, thanks.

I like to look at this picture. It helps to remind me that even The Son of God had things that scared him deeply.

Gets me every time, I truelly want that kid to be happy.

lurkers pls bump at least

There would be no messed up people if that were the case, i Guess it can only do so much. (Know a girl who had like a tumor on her face as a kid, you can still see the skin is messed up after all these years, also went to school with a kid with a huge birthmark on his face, saw a guy at the bar a week ago that reminded me of it)

looks like one of those fake facebook things that everyone thumbs up because they believe it since someone typed it out...

dogs literally wouldn't exist without humans though, my duder.

Agreed. Whenever I feel things are not going well in my life. I look at this image. Then I tell myself to get the fuck over it.

delete Sup Forumstard stormturd faggots.