Ronald Schnackenberg, former Trump University worker, calls the school a ‘lie’

>One sales manager for Trump University, Ronald Schnackenberg, recounted how he was reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class, despite his conclusion that it would endanger their economic future. He watched with disgust, he said, as a fellow Trump University salesman persuaded the couple to purchase the class anyway.

>“I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme,” Mr. Schnackenberg wrote in his testimony, “and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

nytimes.com/2016/06/01/us/politics/donald-trump-university.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-law-firm-behind-trump-university-lawsuit-gave-big-money-to-the-clintons/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The weak die, and the stupid suffer.

Trump did nothing wrong faggot.

>Schnackenberg

>Schnackenberg
We all know why you wanted to post this.

Funny how he only now finds it worth talking about.

>Schnackenberg

also have this

lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-law-firm-behind-trump-university-lawsuit-gave-big-money-to-the-clintons/

(((Schnackenberg)))

>Be "financially struggling"
>Spend $35,000 on real estate seminars

Am I the only one that would be too ashamed for being this stupid to go to the media?

I would never tell another living soul that I did something that dumb

Oy vey lad.

>Schnackenberg

((((((((((((((((((((Schnackenberg))))))))))))))))))))))

How do people so stupid get that money in the first place?

>berg

???Schnackenberg???

It prob wasnt even about the money lol. He was prob urging the couple to buy a higher value class. how is this any different from selling cars?

>Schnackenberg

>>

Why isn't Schnackenberg showing up on the Coincidence Detector extension?

>Schnackenberg

>Using apps to detect jews instead of just looking at the suffix "burg" "stien" etc.

Wow, really makes you think.
I am #CruzMissile now.

>schnackenberg

Every. Single. Time.

Never forget.

((((((((((Schnackenberg))))))))))

Who could possibly be behind this?

Credit cards.

I didn't read the OP linked article but I read an article in the Atlantic earlier today and apparently that was how many of their clients financed their courses.

Sales reps would encourage prospective students to open up as many ccs as they could and max em all out.

It's not to detect them, it's to get an immediate visual representation of the Jewish problem

>Sup Forums is defending a literal scam because it casts a bad light on their God-King

Reminds me of this.

You realize the Jews are not going to let Trump be president, right?

>Schnackenberg

>implying all universities don't prey on the weak by binding them to debt slavery their entire lives paying off student loans

Fuck those idiots who wasted their money. Everyone makes mistakes, hell our meat packaging companies 70 years ago sold absolute crap.

/pol logic

Jewish last name = must be a lie

You niggers realize that a bunch of other people said it was a scam too right?

>inb4 they were Jews too!

Umm...EXCUSE ME.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
>However, as with all other elements of this political nonsense, Mr. Schnackenberg went to work for the pinnacle spokesperson for the Never Trump conscripts, Glenn Beck.

If you're a normie you are ENTITLED to a good paying "make work" job no matter what

>Schnackenberg

fucking discarded.

>Schnackenberg

If Americans wanted proof that this vile creature is a self serving megalomaniac the jigsaw keeps getting pieces added to it

Show some intelligence people the man has driven more people into misery and debt through his countless bankruptcy claims and as is evident, as long as it's not him hurting he doesn't GAF!!

ALWAYS A CONNECTION TO A GIGANTIC FAGGOT.

>Learn commission based service job that has huge potential to earn huge amount of money
>Pay shekels for it
>Didnt give effort
>Didnt earn anything
>Cry scam

>ctrl+f Schnackenberg
>0 hits

I'm disappointed Sup Forums. losing your edge

What scam? It's a seminar place. You pay money to learn how to make money in a certain industry. If you don't put in the effort and learn, then it's your own fucking fault. By your logic, every college is a scam if the students don't find jobs after graduation.

>job is literally to sell people shit
>refuse to push product and thus refuse to do your fucking job
>>>>>>>>>>>>Schnackenberg

theres a reason cashiers push those fucking warranties and its the same reason he got reprimanded for not pushing the classes. it's their fucking job. they aren't supposed to be concerned about how it could negatively effect the customer, thats why caveat emptor exists.

Add Bret Stephens for against Trump and Josh Bernstein to For Trump.

That's the nature of capitalism though. And he was an extremely successful businessman.

He's even said himself that he had to schmooze up to people he didn't like when he was in the business and had to put business decisions ahead of ethical ones.

That's exactly the sort of man you want as a president - someone who won't hesitate to put the country ahead of any nonsensical masturbatory morality. If it's not good for the country in the long run, it doesn't belong. No matter how many good feels it triggers in its people.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪Schnackenberg₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Most people that actually did the course as designed were successful and were flipping homes and making money. The advice was good but now that Trump is running for President, the shark smell blood and everyone wants a piece of him.

>what is buyer beware

no one forced these idiots to make stupid decisions.

Degenerate libertarians can't see that. They want to do what they want and fuck everybody else. That's exactly how niggers in the inner city live and look at their situation. Trump knows how life destroying addiction is, so in order to "promote the general welfare" of America, he would never legalize drugs.

This, fucking normalfag NPCs.

People paid for instructors they thought were selected by Mr. Trump. It was advertised this way. Trump said himself that that was not true. He didn't handpick these people. Some of these instructors didn't even have real-estate experience. Trump claimed he would be involved in Trump Univ. This was false he didn't do dick.

ITS CALLED FALSE ADVERTIZING YOU NIGGERS!

But no you'll ignore this because you would rather ride the illusion that Dipshit Donald will ban all Mexicans. Good luck faggots

PURE COINCIDENCE

Do you know how many fucking times someone has tried to make me purchase something I can't afford or don't want.

Every time a commercial comes on thats what they are doing. Go to the mall and what do you get "Buy this phone from me" "buy this vape from me" "Try this sample and then buy food from me"

Maybe I should sue all these people for trying to sell their products to me as well.

>financial struggling
>spend $35,000 on some seminars
>the media laps it up

What the fuck

"Berg" is a common suffix among Nordics, it means "mountain".
Are we Jews, now?

Stay mad, faggot. Plenty of people took the course, were happy with it, and made money. It did exactly what it was designed to do. I bet your faggot ass also advocates suing fast food joints because the food on the menu doesn't look like what you actually get.

>Schnackenberg
Okay stop these names are getting to goddamn ridiculous who's writing these?

>a jew
>has a problem getting dumb goyim to commit themselves to debt slavery

I don't buy it.

Peter Schiff
Ezra Levant
for Jews for Trump

>being swayed enough by flashy advertising that you're willing to drop your entire life savings for "HOT REAL ESTATE TIPS!!!!"

i'd say i'd be surprised, but then again people take out 40k loans to get a 4 year degree in "women's studies" because it's the hot new meme

why aren't those deadbeats suing the universities for "faulty advertising" when they fail to get a job? they thought they were getting hot feminism tips straight from Gloria Steinem herself!

i'm sorry but this is just a sad case of stupidity and greed

No it's not you lying kike, I would know since I got nordic blood in me.

Yes, you're 1/80000th Danish, and 1/6000th Cherokee.

It's about as fraudulent as a gender Studies course.

Really makes you think. I'm a #FrenchHorn now

>Plenty of people took the course, were happy with it, and made money
If they were happy...THEY WOULDN'T BE SUING! The approval ratings are shit m9.

> It did exactly what it was designed to do
Correct! It was a scam and that's exactly what it did

There is a difference between FLASHY advertizing and FALSE advertizing.

No I'm actually 80% Norwegian/Scandinavian and 20% Irish

>There is a difference between FLASHY advertizing and FALSE advertizing.

Frankly, it sounds like they simply misunderstood the advertising campaign and had extremely unrealistic expectations. It's not the university's fault that they were delusional.

they're suing because people sue rich people all the time, because they think there will be a big payday

they're also suing because they're politically biased

Sup Forums IS A REPUBLICAN BOARD NOW

DEMONRATS GET OUT WITH YOUR LIBERAL "NEWS"

Trump University and the fact that he let his daughter marry a yid(why???????) are the only things that I don't like about him. Still no better option. MAGA!

>Schnackenberg

>If they were happy...THEY WOULDN'T BE SUING! The approval ratings are shit m9.
People sue purely because they think they can get money out of it. Most are just jumping on the bandwagon hoping for free money.

fuck off jew

My surname is Stauffenberg and I am 100% German. Yids used to take up German surname, cause it was better for business.

ice kike

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ

He literally says that he handpicked the instructors (1:00-1:20) He says he picked the "best" instructors. One instructor was a convicted felon others had no real estate experience and they weren't handpicked. GUYS THIS IS FUCKING SCAMMING COME ON!

What kind of DNA company is that?

>He literally said this

Bill Clinton is a fucking child rapist

Ancestry.com

I've got to get a Italian/greek bitch to collect all of Europe

>Schnackenberg

A fucking Jew.

>lawnewz

Nei

You are 100% german.
>russian flag
You know You can be a kike and a German.

You must have missed the first thread

>berg

This video is itself an example of the excellent teaching techniques of Trump U. Apparently with just a 30 second soundbite, Trump was able to convince people to drop their entire life savings to attend his university, without them ever reading any documents about Trump U, doing any research, or really thinking about anything whatsoever. Now that's salesmanship. If anything, people who admit that they made their decision based on that video alone should be paying DONALD for his time, since he demonstrated to them such a powerful sales technique.

mother is Wolga German, father is German from BRD.

Being scammed in real life is just like being scammed in an MMO

It's your fault you fell for it and you're not getting your items back, but there's a chance for compensation.

>media smears
Ahahahahahahha fail again

>kike and a German
No, German means 100% German ancestry.

>One instructor was a convicted felon
Is there something particularly wrong with this? Was he at large or did he do his time?

This must be a troll. No one can be this dense

>If anything, people who admit that they made their decision based on that video alone should be paying DONALD for his time

This gave you away

>Schnackenberg

>Schnackenburg

>was he at large or did he do his time?
LOOK IT UP I QUIT

how many instructors were there total?

You brought up the convicted felon, you explain why this is a strike against Trump.

>No one can be this dense

But apparently there are people dense enough to make life-changing decisions based entirely on a 30 second soundbite

it's almost as if they were completely delusional and are now suing for political reasons

>Schnackenberg
I wonder how much Hillary paid him. Of course the media doesn't care that Hillary has stolen probably billions in taxpayer money, killed people, and sold influence to foreign governments.

They're interrogating Trump, when there is a fucking federal investigation on Hillary, she might literally be a traitor but they're focusing on this.

If we started a petition for public execution of these kikes after Trump is elected, millions would sign