WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread
Replies for Replies

Bump

Id lay right on her back and spread her legs wide, and have left get on her knees and bend over to eat her friend out. Id fuck left in the ass as she pleasures right til they both cum, then bring them to their knees infront of me and cover their faces with my load, then have them lick eachother clean

Spread her arms and legs and tie her ankles and wrists to the boards behind her so her body is completely exposed. Press my body up against her and rub my bulge against her pussy over her panties to get her nice and horny before I strip her and shove my cock inside her, slow at first but then start pumping hard and fast til she cums on my cock, then pull out and stick it in her asshole and plow relentlessly til I pump my load deep inside her

Replies for replies

Push my dick into her mouth and have her suck me, before ripping off her bikini top and cumming all over her little tits

Wwyd?

pit her on craigslist and at a cheap motel. film the results

Would lick the bottom of her feet while I fuck her

Would bend her over the railing, hike her skirt up and plow her from behind til she cums on my cock, then press her back up against the wall and raise her leg, and tear into her pussy til she cums again and finally bring her to her knees and titfuck her til I cum on her face

Would fuck her throat and cum in her ass

have a lot of her, any requests?

kik?

nope

If anyone wants a fairly detailed wwyd hit me up on kik, myself918.

Cum on face?

Would bend her over and destroy her asshole til she squirts, then have her lick up her juices then fuck her throat til I cum

non-nude

pls don't flood thread with pictures

Those thighs look amazing, so I'd kiss those thighs then start eating her pussy with her hands tied above her head then start fucking her hard while shes blindfolded and cum on her thighs

Nice trips
Would throw her on the bed and climb ontop of her, pinning her down on her stomach, then prop her ass up and rub her holes while I suck on her neck. Once she's nice and wet I'd take out my cock and slide it in her ass, and pound her form behind nice and hard til she cums, then flip her over and fuck her tits til I cum on her face

Press her face up against the mirror, pull her shorts down and move her panties to the side, bend her over and slide my cock in and out of her pussy while I suck on her neck and grope her tits. Plow her til she cums over and over then bring her to her knees and cover her face with my seed, then make her lick up every drop and swallow

Rip thoes shorts off her and start licking her asshole before I stick my cock on it. Going between her pussy and ass hole before getting her on her knees and blowing my load all over her face

I'd get rid of that shirt from around her waist and then tie her to a table, then i'd pull off her shoes and play with her stocking feet for a bit.

After that I would use a rusty hand saw to cut through her tiny belly sawing her in two halves. I would take her lower half and fuck her while she stared on in disbelief now with real blood dripping form her mouth.

this thread is pointless, we all know what each of us would do. Stare at them from 20 feet away, make awkward eye contact, and never talk to them. Then go on with out pathetic lives, and go on Sup Forums and talk about all the shit we would "do" to these girls.

WWID? Well I'd learn about snails. Snail is a common name loosely applied to shelled gastropods. The name is most often applied to land snails, terrestrial pulmonate gastropod molluscs. However, the common name snail is also used for most of the members of the molluscan class Gastropoda that have a coiled shell that is large enough for the animal to retract completely into. When the word "snail" is used in this most general sense, it includes not just land snails but also numerous species of sea snails and freshwater snails. Gastropods that naturally lack a shell, or have only an internal shell, are mostly called slugs, and land snails that have only a very small shell (that they cannot retract into) are often called semi-slugs.

Snails have considerable human relevance, including as food items, as pests, as vectors of disease, and their shells are used as decorative objects and are incorporated into jewelry. The snail has also had some cultural significance, and has been used as a metaphor.

Wwyd?

nothing, absolutely nothing.

Disappoint them both equally

Replies for replies

Tie her hands behind her back and force her to her knees. Tilt her head back and slide my cock down her throat, slowly so as to avoid her gag reflex, til my balls are in her mouth. Once my whole cock is in her I'd start throat fucking her til she chokes and passes out, then lay her on her stomach and rape her holes til I bust off and creampie her, then take her outside and tie her up by the curb with a sign on her chest that says "use me"

more pics please

I want to tie her to that fence, place a ball gag in her mouth, and fuck her ass as she cries and screams

I would slide my dick down her throat, pulling that hair making her take it all.

Id spread those legs and dive face first in that pussy licking every hole I could. Then I would pull her down, turn her around and start fucking her from behind. After that I would want to start fucking her ass while pulling on handfuls of that hair until I came all over her back.

Missionary positions for the soul purpose of procreation.wwyd to my ex? (Blonde)

here's what she looks like now

I'd rip that shirt down and fuck her tits until I cum on her chin.

whoa more of her?

Id pound her tight little asshole and empty my balls all over her back

Anyone here wish their prude of a girl would become a hot little slut for other cocks?

suck on those tits then spread those legs and bust in her pretty little mouth

I'd throat fuck her till I nut on her tits

wwyd?

Thick latina ass

Left, painal. Right, the dog can have her.

Impregnate

Feed. Jesus bitch, eat something.

Throatfuck

Tiddyfuck

Send her home

Impregnate

Another bitch for the dog

Fisting

Impregnate

I’d give that fat ass of hers a hard smack and then I’d pull her pants down

WWYD

Bend her over that dryer while a cycle is going on and fuck her quietly so the noise mostly muffles the sounds of us. Can't let company hear, that would just be rude.

I woukd fuck that ass. Later I'll do ass to mouth until cum on her belly

Have her lay on the bed with her head hanging off of it and throat fuck and gag her until I'm ready to bust my load all over her tits.

I want to see how far I can get my tongue up her ass before I fuck her so I would sit down against the wall and have her press back as hard as she could while I lick and tongue fuck her ass.

pull back on her shirt while I fuck her ass, maybe grab onto her hair as I watch her nipples strain against the fabric

have her arch her back, then spread her ass for me. watching those eyes widen as her makeup runs while I fuck her would be so hot.

I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in...

I'd love to put her down on her knees and blow a load down her throat. Any body pics?

moar of her please user

I'd check em

It wouldn't end with just making out if it were me.

Fuck while hairpulling

what would happen if it was you then? i was so surprised, she dragged the dude to the bathroom and sent me this before she said she made out with him in the stall

For starters, I'd grope her while making out with her, pulling her body in close to me as I squeeze her ass, her tits pressing against my chest.

fuck her face raw and cum deep in her throat while I record it and then sell it on the internet

suah has a good thicc body to fuck, i hope the dude in the stall got to enjoy a little groping action.

forgot to tag a post,

Cut bikini from front, tit fuck her and cum give a facial

There isn't much point to making out if you don't. Of course, that helps her warm up and get ready to service cock like a good girl.

you think my girl would service a cock in a bathroom stall like a cheap whore? what would she do?

Get enough drinks in her and play with her body for long enough and she definitely would, straddling the guy while he sits on the toilet and sinking her hot little pussy down onto his cock.

she was pretty drunk that night, and giggly when she came out... wearing her dress too... im jerking off thinking my girl suah got fucked that night, maybe i can start getting her to do other things

WWYD

It's definitely possible that she got fucked without taking her dress off, bouncing up and down on a guy's cock while moaning like a little whore.

she was getting some dirty looks as she was coming back.... (suah's a loud moaner)
maybe i should start training my girl, do you think i should? what should i do?

Sounds like you pretty much already know what to do. Dress her up in tight, revealing outfits, take her to where a bunch of guys are, get some drinks into her, and let them have their way with her.

Would have her on all fours naked and pull her hair back. Would wrap her red hair around my already hard cock. Pose her right in front of mirror so I can see her reaction. Mirror is actually a 2 way mirror with every guyshe knows on the other side. I start licking her pussy from behind and she smiles. But then I move my tongue to her butthole and she jumps but let's me continue. Then without a warning I ram her tight asshole and get halfway in. She screams and face turns to fear. The men watch as get deeper and deeper with each painal strike. Pull out and display her stretched asshole to the crowd then throat her so she can taste her own was then blast her face. Cum drizzles off of her jewelry

Wwyd? Vivid no rules please

i would rub my nuts all over her face slapping her with my dick in betwwen facefucking her sloppy mouth

i would love to see that user. you think i should take her on gangbangs too? how do you think i could convince her? what would happen to suah the gangbang?

would stretch her legs and fuck her hard and throw her over fucking her ass till it turns red, she swallows loads like a champion and kisses the tip after for luck

Gangbangs aren't really my thing, but you don't really need to convince her at all. Just set it up and let nature take its course, the guys wearing her down until she's finally just being pistoned back and forth between cocks all night.

I'd sneak up behind her and grab her wrists and tie them together behind her back then force her to her knees before she even knows what's happening. I'd rip her top open to reveal her tits and grab her hair to tilt her head back, then slide my cock in her mouth and make her suck. She'd look up at me with big watery eyes which makes me harder so I thrust my cock down her throat, making her choke and gag til she nearly passes out, then I'd push her face to the ground and prop her ass up and fuck her from behind doggystyle til she squirts on the ground. Cars would pass by and stare in awe at her being raped in public, but no one cares enough to help her so I continue tearing her holes apart. I pump her asshole over and over, making her cum again and again til finally I'm ready to finish. I grab her face with my hand and force her mouth open, and dump my load on her tongue, then tilt her head back and force her to swallow it all.
Wwyd?

what other things do you think my girl should go thorugh ?

Drive around with her in the backseat, stopping and having her open the door and exposing herself. She has to give whoever gets in the car a blowjob, at least.

Want to get this back on track. Obviously she has an amazing ass and face. I would push her against the wall letting my hands roam free while making out with her and groping every curve. After a bit of that I would force her pretty face down to blow me for a while until I get bored. When I get bored I am throwing her on the bed and ripping whatever clothes she has left off and to the floor before rolling her to her stomach and mounting her while prone. As I fuck her I would enjoy watching her ass jiggle with every powerful thrust before I nut inside of her.

Any nudes of her please?

I would cast her in a live action Disney movie to be seen by millions. During the one of the big scenes she has her big scene where she flies. But the wiring is rigged by yours truly. When she is lifted into the air her outfit is completely ripped off exposing her fully naked body to the world. Teens everywhere are cumming their pants. Then she is lowered but still hanging naked. The entire cast catches on and take turns running a train on her ass mouth and pussy on live tv. It is officially a naked tinkerbell unwanted bukakke broadcasted to the world.

Suck those perky tits, rip her panties off, and put myself in

wwyd?

at least? what if others demand more?

i want her to please all sorts of people and maybe a few at a time too

Look at the Photoshop around their waist and elbows lmao this is why we can't have nice things anymore... All sluts fake their pics.

Damn, didn't notice that before. Gotta love dumb hoes

Thats why you just have to find a real (average) girl that is willing to do wild shit with you instead of chasing the fake IG models

Don't have any nudes unfortunately :(
I'd lay her on her back and tie her arms back behind her head, and spread her legs to reveal that tight pussy. I'd hold onto her ankles and slowly slide my cock deep into her pussy, and start thrusting back and forth, getting her really horny and eager. She starts squirming and moaning, and she begs me to fuck her harder, so I flip her over and climb up on her, and spread her asscheeks before I slip my cock into her asshole. She lets out a shriek of pleasure then presses her face into the bed, and starts letting out moan after moan as I thrust in and out. Her moaning turns me on so I start thrusting faster and harder, til I'm eventually ready to cum. I shove my cock in her as hard and deep as I can and pump my load deep inside her, filling her up to the brim

Agreed

Fuck right's asshole doggystyle while she eats out middle, and make out with left while she gets eaten out by middle. Take turns fucking each girl then bring them to their knees and glaze their faces with my cum

bump

Drag her to the most ghetto neighborhood I can find and strip her down

WWYD

Pull that dress up and have her smother me with that fat ass.